Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos taken yesterday at Kholo Bridge when creek was at low tide - the Little Ugly Creek meets the Kholo Creek near to the bridge and was running yesterday due to rain earlier in week -

wow, Thanks mani. Was allison found near these pylons? How horrid. But if so, IMO it looks like she may have been washed down the creek.

Its a beautiful spring like day here in Brissie. I just came in from the garden. Guess what seeds I stuck everywhere! Locals will be able to ID me!

Oh, if only we knew the contents of that Facetime call.... :please:

That could/would/should fill in a lot of the gaps in knowledge about what allegedly happened that night, and what the whole thing about the roundabout may have been....

I've been keeping a post of yours in mind in which you mentioned the distance between NBC's home & the roundabout/bus shelter..ie..too far for him to walk that distance.

So I'm now wondering if after the facetime call, EBC dropped NBC at the bus shelter....GBC picks him up there on way to Kholo/Anstead to avoid the Captiva being seen at NBC's house. Then on the return trip, GBC drops NBC back at the bus shelter & EBC picks him up from there & heads for home.

I'm also thinking there may not have been two cars involved...two people yes but perhaps not two cars. Both GBC & NBC in the one car.

Police may have been checking the roundabout for the Captiva's trip outbound & it's trip back to home....& also maybe NBC's gold Suzuki or Statesman (whichever car EBC may have driven for the drop off & pick up at bus shelter)

Sending a Big Shout Out to our friends in Canada, Singapore, USA, UK and all the Aussies interstate - a Big Coo-ee to you guys.

Now here come the Little Ugly Creek photos taken yesterday.

For your information and so as you can orientate yourselves - the Kholo Creek is tidal as we have said - the banks of the creek near the bridge are quite soft and muddy and the mud at the waters edge reminds me of the sort of mud around mangroves. It could very well be a different story further up this creek, where the bottom might become sandy gravel. IMO

The Little Ugly Creek, which flows into the Kholo, (quite close to the Kholo bridge) appears to be less influenced by the tidal rise and fall that affects the Kholo Creek mouth and at the Ugly Creek Bridge you can see it is muddy water flowing through but there is sand and gravel as you would expect in a stream that is close to a hill line.

I hope this makes sense and I am trying to paint a picture for our friends that live far away and cannot visit. If any of the locals or Brisbanites have more to add - please feel free to do so. MOO

:goodpost:
I've been keeping a post of yours in mind in which you mentioned the distance between NBC's home & the roundabout/bus shelter..ie..too far for him to walk that distance.

So I'm now wondering if after the facetime call, EBC dropped NBC at the bus shelter....GBC picks him up there on way to Kholo/Anstead to avoid the Captiva being seen at NBC's house. Then on the return trip, GBC drops NBC back at the bus shelter & EBC picks him up from there & heads for home.

I'm also thinking there may not have been two cars involved...two people yes but perhaps not two cars. Both GBC & NBC in the one car.

Police may have been checking the roundabout for the Captiva's trip outbound & it's trip back to home....& also maybe NBC's gold Suzuki or Statesman (whichever car EBC may have driven for the drop off & pick up at bus shelter)

or he picks NBC up from the roundabout, drives back home, NBC takes the other car & they head back to the roundabout. Maybe this is what the QPS was timing?

Here are some photos of the Little Ugly Creek that was running yesterday due to 3 days of rain during the week.

This creek is down a slope at the front end of Wirrabara Road and the 3 houses are further along the road and up a sharp rise and around a bend.

It is like being down in a small ravine/gully. IMO

Attachments

• Approach to Little Ugly Creek bridge Wirrabara Road 14.7.2012.JPG
    Approach to Little Ugly Creek bridge Wirrabara Road 14.7.2012.JPG
    497.2 KB · Views: 172
  • Armco rail on bridge over Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012.JPG
    Armco rail on bridge over Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012.JPG
    495.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Gravel area on rhs of photo has room for a car to park Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012.JPG
    Gravel area on rhs of photo has room for a car to park Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012.JPG
    504.1 KB · Views: 172
  • Downstream view Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 .JPG
    Downstream view Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 .JPG
    474.9 KB · Views: 120
Little Ugly Creek #2

(Sorry for the exposed bank at low tide photo - that is of the Kholo Creek and shouldn't be in here - I don't know how to delete a photo without deleting entire post - :))

Attachments

• Exposed bank at low tide #2 14.7.2012.JPG
    Exposed bank at low tide #2 14.7.2012.JPG
    440.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Feeder creek to Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012.jpg
    Feeder creek to Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 looking towards Kholo Creek.JPG
    Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 looking towards Kholo Creek.JPG
    499.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 original Ugly Creek bridge pylon.jpg
    Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 original Ugly Creek bridge pylon.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 108
I also think that the BC family were smart enough to google "taking the 5th" and refusing to answer some questions and engage lawyers.

I therefore do not think them dumb enough to be washing their cars!

Just saying that's all:)

It would be possible that his defence team could say he was looking up the fifth amendment and self-incrimination in regard to declaring himself bankrupt perhaps after advice from his Financial Adviser...?

Fifth amendment and self-incrimination is terminology which can also be used in bankruptcy...

Little Ugly Creek #3

Attachments

• Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 towards Kholo Ck #2.jpg
    Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 towards Kholo Ck #2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 with tributary to right.JPG
    Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 with tributary to right.JPG
    507.6 KB · Views: 93
  • side of Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 showing its accessibility.JPG
    side of Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012 showing its accessibility.JPG
    497.2 KB · Views: 119
Last one of the Little Ugly Creek photos -

Please take note of this box culvert. As you can see from the photos, it is large enough to hide a body under and what is noteworthy is that member 543 previously said that attention should be paid to the Little Ugly Creek. MOO

This creek is well hidden down the gully from any prying eyes, on a road with minimal traffic as there are only 3 houses on it and it is where the German Shepherds howled all night. IMO

Attachments

• Box culvert under bridge - Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012.JPG
    Box culvert under bridge - Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012.JPG
    482.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Box culver #2 Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012.JPG
    Box culver #2 Little Ugly Creek 14.7.2012.JPG
    499.5 KB · Views: 110

I was looking at google maps yesterday and the distance between NBC's house and the roundabout. It's only about 1 km, which to me doesn't seem too far to walk. I compared it to distance from my house to our local train station, again about 1 km, and this is an easy 15 minute walk.

At the risk of having your car involved with something as sinister as moving a body, or worse, I think a 1 km walk would not seem an unreasonable option.

or he picks NBC up from the roundabout, drives back home, NBC takes the other car & they head back to the roundabout. Maybe this is what the QPS was timing?

I have never understood the need for 2 cars. Why would you need 2 cars at all?

Here are some photos of the Little Ugly Creek that was running yesterday due to 3 days of rain during the week.

This creek is down a slope at the front end of Wirrabara Road and the 3 houses are further along the road and up a sharp rise and around a bend.

It is like being down in a small ravine. IMO

Number three photo gave me the heebee jeebees. My spine is still tingling!

Little Ugly Creek #3
Thanks Mani. This gives us some idea what Little Ugly Creek looks like. So the night of 19th April, before the huge downpour the next weekend, anyone know approximately how high the water level was at LUC?

Last one of the Little Ugly Creek photos -

Please take note of this box culvert. As you can see from the photos, it is large enough to hide a body under and what is noteworthy is that member 543 previously said that attention should be paid to the Little Ugly Creek. MOO

This creek is well hidden down the gully from any prying eyes, on a road with minimal traffic as there are only 3 houses on it and it is where the German Shepherds howled all night. IMO

Mani it's great to see the photos, thank you. Was it Wirrabara Rd where the dogs were reported howling for ages? I tried to find the articles about that the other day, and someone put a link up but it didn't take me to the article.

Little Ugly Creek #3

Many thanks Mani for all your photos. It is very helpful for all, especially those of us who live interstate. Great work and effort.

Could be although I'm just not seeing the point of them using two cars....the Captiva is the one which would have been their major concern as it had the body in it....if they take both the cars that's an added extra concern.

Someone recently mentioned they'd need the two cars in case one became bogged out at Kholo/Anstead...but the ground would have been dry out there at the time....so that kind of cancels out that point I think.

I think police may have been timing the Captiva on it's outbound trip...then it's return trip back to home...along with whichever BC car...that car would have had to go around the roundabout to drop/pick up NBC at bus shelter....so it's two trips for that car also.

I was looking at google maps yesterday and the distance between NBC's house and the roundabout. It's only about 1 km, which to me doesn't seem too far to walk. I compared it to distance from my house to our local train station, again about 1 km, and this is an easy 15 minute walk.

At the risk of having your car involved with something as sinister as moving a body, or worse, I think a 1 km walk would not seem an unreasonable option.

Then he'd still have to walk back home again if GBC drops him at roundabout on return trip home....to avoid the Captiva being seen at NBC's house or vicinity of.

Could be although I'm just not seeing the point of them using two cars....the Captiva is the one which would have been their major concern as it had the body in it....if they take both the cars that's an added extra concern.

Someone recently mentioned they'd need the two cars in case one became bogged out at Kholo/Anstead...but the ground would have been dry out there at the time....so that kind of cancels out that point I think.

I think police may have been timing the Captiva on it's outbound trip...then it's return trip back to home...along with whichever BC car...that car would have had to go around the roundabout to drop/pick up NBC at bus shelter....so it's two trips for that car also.

I'd say they were originally going to dump the Captiva but that would have been to hard too explain when she went for a walk so that's why the two cars. I think the alleged murder itself was premeditated but not what happened after that so they were winging it.

It would be possible that his defence team could say he was looking up the fifth amendment and self-incrimination in regard to declaring himself bankrupt perhaps after advice from his Financial Adviser...?

Fifth amendment and self-incrimination is terminology which can also be used in bankruptcy...

it may be...but the timing itself is incriminating....I cant see anyone falling for that argument, JMO

not on the morning you report your wife missing, after telling your lover you'd be free soon, and after calling your wifes insurance company, and after calling your father in the middle of the night, whilst asleep, the same night your wife met with her end. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214