Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad they are out of the dysfunctional and toxic B-C environment.

thats great. the middle girl is in my granddaughters class and was at school for a few hours Friday but is apparently back now at school in their old enviroment. I said to my granddaughter to look after S and she said "yes poppy we are all looking after her " Out of the mouths of babes , so cute

thats great. the middle girl is in my granddaughters class and was at school for a few hours Friday but is apparently back now at school in their old enviroment. I said to my granddaughter to look after S and she said "yes poppy we are all looking after her " Out of the mouths of babes , so cute

Oh Squiz that is so sweet.
My kids call my Dad Poppy too : )

Sorry, eating breakfast. (chomp chomp)

Early on, LE suspected more than one person's involvement and that's why I let you guys speculate. Didn't they say there will not be any more arrests now, though?

I need a link to make a decision on this.

Morning all, have been off in the real world for a couple of days, apologies if my response has been overtaken by events with which I have not yet caught up!

My understanding was the police said they 'did not expect to make any further arrests at this time" or something similar (no good at finding earlier posts sorry, technologically challenged).

The statement sounded very "each way bet" to me. Equivocal.

Isn't it also true that at one point before his arrest QPS claimed GBC was "no longer a person of interest" Or words to that effect? (again apologies for hopelessness with links)

I guess what I'm driving at, is I think the police, just as they clearly had not ruled out GBC at any point, are not really saying they are ruling out making further arrests either.

I feel some of their statements are purely tactical, I'm sure for very good reason.

:waitasec:

JMO MOO

Awww that brought tears to my eyes!

Mani's fabulous photos of Kholo Creek Bridge got me thinking (it happens occasionally lol).

In particular I think of the photos of the pile of castor oil plants that had been removed during the clearing of the site, post-discovery of Allison's body.

There seems to have been many such plants growing down the slopes beside the bridge.

Could GBC's 'caterpillar incident' have actually been a 'castor oil plant incident'?

Did the irritating hairs on those plants make contact with his skin as he scrambled down the side of the hill in the dark with Allison's body?

I'm tending to go with the 'placing of her body at Kholo Creek Bridge Theory' seeing as there were 'no external injuries to her body except a chipped tooth'.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-new...e-mistress-badenclay-case-20120622-20rv6.html

I think if she'd washed down Little Ugly Creek during a flood then her body would be showing signs of extreme damage.

Regardless of where she was initially deposited, I think that the 'caterpillar witness' will be easily discredited, unless they actually saw the caterpillars on GBC. Even if he/she is an 'expert' (eg. a doctor) then in order to rule out one skin irritant from another (ie caterpillar hairs from castor oil plant hairs) they'd have needed to perform actual biopsies/tests.

Of course, the scratches on GBC's torso could have been inflicted by Allison herself as she fought for her life.

Morning all, have been off in the real world for a couple of days, apologies if my response has been overtaken by events with which I have not yet caught up!

My understanding was the police said they 'did not expect to make any further arrests at this time" or something similar (no good at finding earlier posts sorry, technogically challenged).

Isn't it also true that at one point before his arrest QPS claimed GBC was "no longer a person of interest" Or words to that effect? (again apologies for hopelessness with links)

I guess what I'm driving at, is I think the police, just as they clearly had not ruled out GBC at any point, are not really saying they are ruling out making further arrests either.

I feel some of their statements are purely tactical, I'm sure for very good reason.

Yes I agree - cards very close to chest - they would be keeping an eye on them all and still listening in I would think

My understanding was the police said they 'did not expect to make any further arrests at this time" or something similar (no good at finding earlier posts sorry, technologically challenged).

JMO MOO

IMO, if anything I think the police KNOW someone else is involved.
As someone posted at the time, when the police said GBC was no longer a POI, was that because he was secretly upgraded to suspect?? I think so.

Of course, the scratches on GBC's torso could have been inflicted by Allison herself as she fought for her life.

Respectfully snipped. That is exactly what I believe happened and I know it's really unlikely but i'm hoping somehow miraculously, she had skin cells under her nails and they survived.

IMO, if anything I think the police KNOW someone else is involved.
As someone posted at the time, when the police said GBC was no longer a POI, was that because he was secretly upgraded to suspect?? I think so.

I agree, the way the police speak is strategic.

Respectfully snipped. That is exactly what I believe happened and I know it's really unlikely but i'm hoping somehow miraculously, she had skin cells under her nails and they survived.
More likely that her skin cells were still in his wounds when forensics got at him. Let's hope so.

He isn't all that savvy with the latest in smart phone technology - the phone continues to ping the carrier even when it's turned off.

Is that true? I've never heard that before. I have heard that people were unable to locate their phones because the thief had turned them off. Can you link to a citation for this, I'd like to read more.

JMO MOO

A report from a couple of days after GBC's arrest....I think this is the last we've heard....

June 16, 2012

Mr Mahony said Baden-Clay had no inkling an arrest would take place on Wednesday and had made plans for later in the week.

It's understood there won't be any further arrests

http://www.news.com.au/national/par...aden-clay-arrest/story-e6frfkvr-1226397286105

Is that true? I've never heard that before. I have heard that people were unable to locate their phones because the thief had turned them off. Can you link to a citation for this, I'd like to read more.

Pulp Fiction post makes an interesting read in this regard:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8146049#post8146049"]Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33 - Page 32 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The phone was smashed and dead yet he found it........

A report from a couple of days after GBC's arrest....I think this is the last we've heard....

June 16, 2012

Mr Mahony said Baden-Clay had no inkling an arrest would take place on Wednesday and had made plans for later in the week.

It's understood there won't be any further arrests

http://www.news.com.au/national/par...aden-clay-arrest/story-e6frfkvr-1226397286105

Thanks Marly, then perhaps I stand corrected...

still an element of "each way bet" there to me... hmmmm

:shush:

JMO MOO

i have always thought the marks were scrathes inflicted by Allison in defence. hence the visit to the doctor , eh doc i cut myself shaving , but it only hurt a little bit , oh and if the cops ring tell em that cause Allison wont be back to see you Doc cause I killed her last night , yeh thats right but tell the cops i cut myself shaving and i"m gunna grow a beard and fool everyone , gotta go Doc see if Dads ok, like he helped last night, would have been stuffed without him, Thanks Doc owe you a beer

I Have my iPhone 4 and IPad on my kitchen bench.
I just switched my IPhone off and then logged into Find IPhone App.
I was able to see both devices , located at my home.
So , there you go, even when switched off, I can still see where it is exactly - on a map. It is very accurate and shows it within my property boundary.
Amazing technology.

I Have my iPhone 4 and IPad on my kitchen bench.
I just switched my IPhone off and then logged into Find IPhone App.
I was able to see both devices , located at my home.
So , there you go, even when switched off, I can still see where it is exactly - on a map. It is very accurate and shows it within my property boundary.
Amazing technology.

Thanks Aunty. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members