Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the years I've met many female stalkers. They are difficult to work with. The compulsiveness is quite disturbing. If this is true it is very scary and to me potentially worse in the scare factor scale for Allison than if GBC did it on his own. It is truly frightening bring stalked and having that person attack. Does anyone remember the former female US astronaut who wore the nappy/diaper in the car to avoid stopping to get to the guy & the other woman? Can't recall all the facts but believe she was convicted of a crime - maybe murder I think and she was a former navy pilot & astronaut. Highly intelligent. Obsessiveness, compulsive acts & married men are not good usually. Stalkers are the ones who Make me wary:)

Yes I remember that one...Lisa Nowak...

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak"]Lisa Nowak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Over the years I've met many female stalkers. They are difficult to work with. The compulsiveness is quite disturbing. If this is true it is very scary and to me potentially worse in the scare factor scale for Allison than if GBC did it on his own. It is truly frightening bring stalked and having that person attack. Does anyone remember the former female US astronaut who wore the nappy/diaper in the car to avoid stopping to get to the guy & the other woman? Can't recall all the facts but believe she was convicted of a crime - maybe murder I think and she was a former navy pilot & astronaut. Highly intelligent. Obsessiveness, compulsive acts & married men are not good usually. Stalkers are the ones who Make me wary:)

Lisa Nowak.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/us/06cnd-astronaut.html?pagewanted=all

http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/nowak.htm

I have always thought Allison's body was placed UNDER Kholo bridge. How many people look up high under a remote bridge? The chances of her landing there due to water movement are less likely than the simple fact her dumpers thought this would be an easy spot for a long, slow decomposition ... possibly no discovery at all. It's easy access there for a car, but it's not a well-known spot unless you're a local acreage resident or a scouting enthusiast.

preaching to the choir Radster :D

Im stuck too, on the likelihood of her landing here, specifically.

Lets say that, between little Ugly and the Kholo Bridge, you have 500 - 700 metres of river banks, logs, rocks, corners, shallow spaces, fallen trees, branches, debris, clearings along the banks, shrubs, grooves and other interference. wHat are the chances of her body manouvering all of these, and coming to rest, on the bank, under the bridge? I've studied statistics a little bit, enough to know that the probability must be very low.

i do realise with the right elements, and factors in place it could happen, but its always seemed too coincidental to me

That couple who went missing up in Cairns who the panel beater murdered, his ex and mother of his child came out pleading for help in finding him! She was upset! There have been a few lately where that has happened.

I'm not sure if we can really point the finger at GBC for not doing the "come home my Angel appeal" because of him lawyering up from the get-go, I'd say his legal team sussed him immediately and knew such an appeal (i.e. putting his body language out in the public domain) would have been more harm to his defence than good. When a lawyer says to a client "don't", the client, scared witless does what he/she is told.

For some reason I've always kept this post in mind...it gave me the creeps when I first read it...

#11 05-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Sixsence
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7943377&highlight=allison+stalking#post7943377

i remember that and also a local posted that they couldnt say much but hinted they heard allison was seeing someone gbc knew and he knew about it, and some other things and that we would probably be surprised at the final outcome, i may have it wrong, someone else may remember, it was just rumour but i still wonder about it. they seemed legit.

Legend...that's her. I'll have to read it to refresh my memory:) scary stuff hey! There are several high profile cases of female stalkers that have been very chilling to say the least.

Well there's three mistresses that we know of...TM...Ms mystery in Sydney....then there's #3 ...we've not heard a dot about that one at all.

Thank you for the welcomes! :)

I think it will be really interesting to see what new evidence comes out during the trial.

I don't know if anyone followed the Joanna Yeates murder case in the UK - December 2010 and the trial was October 2011. The information that came out not only during the trial but afterwards was absolutely gobsmacking. I can only hope that such similar incriminating and 'beyond reasonable doubt' evidence will form the backbone of this trial - such a tragic, tragic case.
en now

I was over in the UK when Joanna Yeates was tragically murdered and I agree the outcome has left many people stunned ...

From the report which mentioned the three affairs...

June 23, 2012

But Toni McHugh knew him as Gerard Baden-Clay - her long-time colleague and lover who wanted to free himself from his wife and his life so they could be together.

What she did not know, until police told her, was that Baden-Clay was also allegedly having affairs with two other women, police have claimed in documents tendered in opposition to his bail application yesterday

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...d-in-court-claim/story-e6frf7l6-1226406037780

I'd take Boscombe Rd, left onto Rafting Gr, Rd, bearing right at the Winrock St. roundabout. Right onto Moggill Rd. Thru Pullenvale , Right onto Mt. Crosby Road. There are other little (short?) cuts, but this most direct, IMO

not a verified local, but local and I can tell you I drive this many many times

Me too Dunnozo and I agree!

en now

I was over in the UK when Joanna Yeates was tragically murdered and I agree the outcome has left many people stunned ...

After what felt like a number of mistakes by the Avon & Somerset Police in that case – most notably pursuing flimsy leads which culminated in the false arrest of her landlord – and a lack of evidence (her body was dumped before heavy snowfall which delayed the autopsy etc), what the trial eventually brought out was shocking. Information that was actually withheld from the jury until after the trial—that the perp had various disturbing sexual fantasies that it seemed he had tried to recreate in the murder of Joanna—was shocking. That they managed to secure such a strong prosecution case against him was fascinating, but that latter evidence really shocked the public.

What was so interesting for me about the Yeates case was that the perpetrator, Yeates' neighbour, originally was ruled out of police investigations, and it was only after a distressed phone call from a woman—his live-in girlfriend—that police finally got their man.

Perhaps TM or someone similar holds the key to ABC's murder like Yeates' killer's girlfriend in that case—whose initials, coincidentally, were also TM!

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joanna_Yeates"]Murder of Joanna Yeates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Me too Dunnozo and I agree!

IF that route on the map is correct, could police have been timing the "whole" trip from BC house at Brookfield via Rafting Ground Rd to Kholo/Anstead... & back the way to roundabout at Kenmore??

I would totally agree with you DunnoZo.

Marly, I haven't gone out to Anstead/Karana Downs via Grandview Rd, Indromum would know if it's quicker than staying on Moggill Rd and taking Mt Crosby Rd.
Not quicker via Grandview, just an alternative option that I used to drive occasionally if Moggill Road was blocked due to accident or flooding on Moggill Rd near Riding School. I lived on Kangaroo Gully Road for 15 years before moving to Indro. You get used to the back roads.....

Was her name Tena by any chance?!:floorlaugh:

IF that route on the map is correct, could police have been timing the "whole" trip from BC house at Brookfield via Rafting Ground Rd to Kholo/Anstead... & back the way to roundabout at Kenmore??

This feels silly quoting my own post but I wanted to add to it...lol..

Could police have been timing that whole trip going by the pings from his phone??? ....& could the pings have shown he took Rafting Ground Rd to Kholo/Anstead etc.??

After what felt like a number of mistakes by the Avon & Somerset Police in that case – most notably pursuing flimsy leads which culminated in the false arrest of her landlord – and a lack of evidence (her body was dumped before heavy snowfall which delayed the autopsy etc), what the trial eventually brought out was shocking. Information that was actually withheld from the jury until after the trial—that the perp had various disturbing sexual fantasies that it seemed he had tried to recreate in the murder of Joanna—was shocking. That they managed to secure such a strong prosecution case against him was fascinating, but that latter evidence really shocked the public.

What was so interesting for me about the Yeates case was that the perpetrator, Yeates' neighbour, originally was ruled out of police investigations, and it was only after a distressed phone call from a woman—his live-in girlfriend—that police finally got their man.

Perhaps TM or someone similar holds the key to ABC's murder like Yeates' killer's girlfriend in that case—whose initials, coincidentally, were also TM!

Murder of Joanna Yeates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apart from similar initials for Tabak's girlfriend...Joanna Yeates was also murdered on the 19th April...

Apart from similar initials for Tabak's girlfriend...Joanna Yeates was also murdered on the 19th April...

She was born on 19th April - murdered on Dec 17th and found on Christmas Day :(

Edit: But yes, two spooky coincidences!

This feels silly quoting my own post but I wanted to add to it...lol..

Could police have been timing that whole trip going by the pings from his phone??? ....& could the pings have shown he took Rafting Ground Rd to Kholo/Anstead etc.??

Marly-I think that since we all have the pleasure of quoting your posts and amazing links that is only fair that you should do it too!

P.S I'm back playing catch up AGAIN!!!! But checking in here every now and then too- story of my life these days.

Forgive me for not being clued up on this in advance, but one question: the photos of inside the car—is that definitely Allison's blood? It seems to contradict the defence's evidence of only a chipped tooth, and that there were no signs of trauma from which she could have bled. Sorry to be graphic, just trying to get a clearer picture. There seems to be a degree of confusion regarding the evidence (though that may just be me)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member