Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that the prosecution will present all their evidence on both charges at the trial, however depending on what the jury decide based on that evidence, it is technically possible for them to find that there is insufficient evidence for a guilty verdict on the murder charge but sufficient evidence for a guilty verdict on the second charge. Though in a practical sense, if they find him guilty on the second charge, they are likely to find him guilty on both charges.

In my opinion only

I just hope that if he's not convicted of murder that he is convicted of the second charge...which would mean QPS has clear evidence that Allison was placed under the bridge at Kholo Creek, not Little Ugly Creek - as the charge is quite specific as to the place, from all MSM reports.

Wishful thinking, but there's that little house around the corner on Brookfield State School property that is owned by BCC, and only used for music buy the school. A community safe haven...or a place to hang. (Heck, they have that "man's shed" thingo in Kenmore, who sponsors that?)

Yes, what's the story behind the development and running of those men's sheds?
Surely it is possible to setup an " Allison's House" in a similar manner?:fence:

:gthanks:

:party::welcome: It's funny how all you lurkers come out to play when you know it's Friday!!

Excellent post

A bit funny but i was holding back 'might get a little bit hurt... but am OK':jail::please:

I've been wondering re the Men's Sheds all over the place.
Where are our Women's Sheds :maddening:

Yes, what's the story behind the development and running of those men's sheds?
Surely it is possible to setup an " Allison's House" in a similar manner?:fence:

A bit funny but i was holding back 'might get a little bit hurt... but am OK':jail::please:

Hope one day I might be welcoming members..... that is just a very big thank you to welcome me.......Huggs for Allison and children,,never forgeting her 'MUM and DAd' my thoughts are with them every day.....just that I will try to my besty down here...to raise some money.....but i am a long way from town....God Bless You All....:what::woohoo:

Hi all :) Not many chances to get on here today.

I see there was some question about Little Ugly Creek? It enters Kholo Creek just before Kholo passes under the main road bridge. But Little Ugly is very tortuous there, and also very "snaggy" with branches etc. I can't really see a body washing out of there - even with the torrent that would have flowed that weekend - then ending up on the eastern side of Kholo Creek, which is where Allison was found. The flow would be all wrong.

I think it much more likely that if she were placed somewhere further up Kholo Creek - in the vicinity of the Scout camp - then she could quite feasibly have been washed downstream, swung around the outside of the bend (a right-hand turn as you come down Kholo Creek) and hooked up under the bridge on that outer radius of the curve. As I've pointed out before, it's very lucky that she wasn't washed all the way out into the Brisbane River. The whole Kholo Creek scenario would never have been known.

Just my 'umble opinion, as always ;)

Hi all :) Not many chances to get on here today.

I see there was some question about Little Ugly Creek? It enters Kholo Creek just before Kholo passes under the main road bridge. But Little Ugly is very tortuous there, and also very "snaggy" with branches etc. I can't really see a body washing out of there - even with the torrent that would have flowed that weekend - then ending up on the eastern side of Kholo Creek, which is where Allison was found. The flow would be all wrong.

I think it much more likely that if she were placed somewhere further up Kholo Creek - in the vicinity of the Scout camp - then she could quite feasibly have been washed downstream, swung around the outside of the bend (a right-hand turn as you come down Kholo Creek) and hooked up under the bridge on that outer radius of the curve. As I've pointed out before, it's very lucky that she wasn't washed all the way out into the Brisbane River. The whole Kholo Creek scenario would never have been known.

Just my 'umble opinion, as always ;)

Ah yes, your thoughts make sense to me, Doc. If Allison was deposited further along Kholo Creek and washed down to her final resting place then the second charge of 'interference with a corpse at Kholo Creek' would also fit.

:rocker:

Maybe its thought we have enough groups, like CWA, Probus, Red Cross etc ?

Wonder what we could call a women's one, I wouldn't want it to be called a kitchen or sewing room because thats not like a getaway place, at least for me :floorlaugh:

Yes how come we missed out? :maddening:

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a long time, since about thread 2 and are as obsessed as many of you with the murder of this lovely lady Allison. You are so caring and our desire to find answers to how and why she died is a tribute to her and justice generally.

It seems the QPS are doing the best job they can and I am sure they are building a strong case against GBC. I haven't posted before as I didn't think I had much to add that wasn't already stated by others, however I registered last night after my first drive to Brookfield and Kholo Bridge to sleuth the area. I live in Brisbane but not presently near that area, though many years ago I lived near the Brookfield Road, Kenmore roundabout so I know the area but not really Brookfield.

It has been mentioned that the forensic police were at the brookfield BC house yesterday. The first forensic vehicle to arrive there was behind me and pulled over at the house. Not sure if relevant but it had a ladder on its roof. The prado and BWANA mobile were already in the driveway up near the house. That was about 12pm. I then went for a drive to where Allison was found and had a look at everything. Knowing the history to the sunflower cross made it feel I was a part of it, thank you to the mums who organised it.

I then went back to the house at about 12.30pm and there were 2 forensic vehicles on the footpath near the driveway entrance and at least one other up the driveway. I saw NBC there too and a police officer with some plastic bags. It looked like NBC was going about his business (taking stuff to the car, the prado I think with a trailer attached) and the police were doing whatever they had come to do.

I think it is a strong possibility that Allison was placed in Little Ugly Creek on Wirraburra Road. I was there for maybe 10 minutes and that was in the middle of the day and I didn't see or hear anyone. It would be deserted in the middle of the night and the perfect place to discreetly hide a body. To risk being seen on Mt Crosby Road, a very busy road even in the middle of the night sounds crazy to me. I think that GBC scouted around a few places in the area before making a decision. Though if that is the case then it couldn't have been too well planned or something happened to cause him to change plan A and make it up from there.

I too can't figure out what happened at the roundabout, though obviously something did as the QPS did their timing of cars going around it. The more I hear about the pinging of mobile phone locations, the happier I am as I think there will be lots of evidence from that as to who was where on the night of the 19th April, like a breadcrumb path leading them all to convictions!!

All of this is in my opinion only.
Cheers and I hope this post actually works!!

Hello, thanks for your post. Welcome!

i tend to think the same about little ugly creek and Wirraburra Road.

I am really curious about the fact NBC was at the house at the same time as police and forensics. IMO , given his previous declining to answer questions etc from Police, I would think he would not want to be at the house at the same time by choice... Have police been moving more on the accomplice theory that we are unaware of..where is that websleuths QPS liason officer..;). So were police requesting NBC to do a walk through with them?? I wonder what was going on..

Hi & welcome alioop....thanks for the info...the ladder sounds interesting. Way back in, I think, second thread, another member suggested Allison's phone may be on the roof of the house in guttering. Another member reported this to crimestoppers....hope that was checked out.

I am thinking some of the forensic vehicles may have ladders on top as standard?

Re the discussion about the bridge, I thought I'd post one of my older comments:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7936744#post7936744"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10 - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

05-19-2012, 08:40 AM
Strangeworld
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Just heard on the gossip grapevine that a white 4WD was seen on the side of the road (pulled over) near the bridge where Allison was found at around 4.30am. The person thought it was a speed camera which is why they remembered it. Police have spoken with this person who reported it.

I can't confirm if this is true, just what I've heard.

Re the discussion about the bridge, I thought I'd post one of my older comments:

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10 - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Strangeworld

Just heard on the gossip grapevine that a white 4WD was seen on the side of the road (pulled over) near the bridge where Allison was found at around 4.30am. The person thought it was a speed camera which is why they remembered it. Police have spoken with this person who reported it.

Thanks for re-posting that. I'd forgotten that.

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10 - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Strangeworld

Thanks for re-posting, Strangeworld. Do you know if the rumoured parked vehicle was in that little parking bay area next to the bridge?

Thanks for re-posting, Strangeworld. Do you know if the rumoured parked vehicle was in that little parking bay area next to the bridge?

No idea, unfortunately, though I'd assume it would have been at least close to the road for the person to think it was a speed camera. Wish I knew more. The time seems very late, and doesn't coincide with when GBC returned his mobile to the charger, but that's not to say he didn't leave his phone at home. It's all so confusing and web-like!!

Hello, thanks for your post. Welcome!

i tend to think the same about little ugly creek and Wirraburra Road.

I am really curious about the fact NBC was at the house at the same time as police and forensics. IMO , given his previous declining to answer questions etc from Police, I would think he would not want to be at the house at the same time by choice... Have police been moving more on the accomplice theory that we are unaware of..where is that websleuths QPS liason officer..;). So were police requesting NBC to do a walk through with them?? I wonder what was going on..

Senior BC might be helping the police and walking them through what happened on the night.... if he were a decent human being which I dont think he is.

Senior BC might be helping the police and walking them through what happened on the night.... if he were a decent human being which I dont think he is.

maybe he went to open up for them and hung around pretending he was busy, trying to see what they are doing and probably hoping they dont find anything!

I wonder if for some reason they required him to be there? I can't see why he would be there with them by choice, given how hostile he has been to date with QPS. Strange.

maybe he went to open up for them and hung around pretending he was busy, trying to see what they are doing and probably hoping they dont find anything!

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when NBC and the police are face to face?

I don't think there's such a charge as "interfering with a corpse at Kholo Creek". I think the charge would be "Interfering with a corpse" at Kholo Creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori