Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:truce:

Hi Minni, I don't think Alioop meant for a moment to imply that the Dickies were responsible for what happened to Allison. I think I get where she was coming from. Let me give you an analogy and I do this in no sense out of any kind of animosity towards you.

My brother (as I have mentioned before) comitted suicide. I could not possibly have known all the reality of his life - we lived on opposite sides of the country.

Nevertheless, when he took his own life, I felt, and still do, guilty that I had not known his reality and not been able to do something to stop him taking that action (however irrational and illogical that may be of me).

I think this is the kind if guilt to which Alioop was referring, a guilt that is not the logical result of true responsiblity, but nevertheless can gnaw away at those left behind in all sorts of situations of family tragedy.

:hug:

JMO MOO
Thanks Minni, you summed up what I meant.

alioop, thanks, I see what you were trying to say.

And thanks GG,I understand that regardless of circumstances, you cant help but experience guilt and sadness over something like this. I have a friend in your circumstances Gemini, and the guilt for her and her family will probably never go away, even though she knows its not rational.

After enlarging the pic of the burgandy car, the image in the rear view mirror looks like a photographer and IMO probably from the media. I don't think OW would be taking photos.

MOO.

Rear-View-Mirror.jpg

After enlarging the pic of the burgandy car, the image in the rear view mirror looks like a photographer and IMO probably from the media. I don't think OW would be taking photos.

MOO.

View attachment 24996

Yay, I can def see the photographer, and is def outside the car.

'B' G's GBC ain't got a hope in hell with you guy's on the case....
"A Blunder Cover' NO WAY is he going to get off.....No more getting his 'Rocks Off' either.....:woohoo::jail::fence::rocker:

Hi Geanie
You must be putting lots of effort into the sleuthing and creating poems at the same time. What are your serious thoughts apart from the banter and poems as to what happened that night and who is involved?

no wasnt me but i remember something about it

How about the possibility which has probably been touted before - Allison went to Nigelaines after the hairdresser to pick up the kids/meet with GBC (OW was probably there as well) They had a family Skype chat VOiP with Adam in Canada (yes he has a skype account I checked) - they may have even seen the new baby on the computer together....... then ... maybe GBC, Allison and girls went back to their house.

OW would then have had a 'face to face' conversation with Allison in that scenario on the fateful evening of 19 April 2012.

Something has been niggling at me for a few days ever since Alioop posted the photos of the back of her Captiva and comparing it to the luminal photos of the Captiva published at he time of the bail hearing. Somewhere in the back of my mind is a photo taken somewhere near Ugly Creek where SES workers fish something out of the water. At the time I dismissed it but having seen the photo of the lining of Alioop I think it looked a little similar. Can anyone help where I can locate hat photo please!!!

How about the possibility which has probably been touted before - Allison went to Nigelaines after the hairdresser to pick up the kids/meet with GBC (OW was probably there as well) They had a family Skype chat VOiP with Adam in Canada (yes he has a skype account I checked) - they may have even seen the new baby on the computer together....... then ... maybe GBC, Allison and girls went back to their house.

OW would then have had a 'face to face' conversation with Allison in that scenario on the fateful evening of 19 April 2012.

That certainly sounds plausible Mountain Misst. And perhaps on return home GBC may have become snarly about his brother being "lucky enough to have a son" (unlike himself as he possibly saw it) - or about any number of things that were said by others during the family get together - which may then in turn have led to a squabble which eventually escalated to murder ahead of the intended timeframe.

So many possibilities IMHO

:fence:

JMO MOO

That certainly sounds plausible Mountain Misst. And perhaps on return home GBC may have become snarly about his brother being "lucky enough to have a son" (unlike himself as he possibly saw it) - or about any number of things that were said by others during the fsmily get together - which may then in turn have led to a squabble which eventually escalated to murder.

JMO MOO

Go girl you're on the scent.......

That certainly sounds plausible Mountain Misst. And perhaps on return home GBC may have become snarly about his brother being "lucky enough to have a son" (unlike himself as he possibly saw it) - or about any number of things that were said by others during the family get together - which may then in turn have led to a squabble which eventually escalated to unplanned murder.

:fence:

JMO MOO

I think he probably would have been more snarly about his credit card being refused, and Allison going to the hairdresser when he probably went to Woollies to buy his protection supply for the next few weeks.

I was just thinking before if things really were as difficult between Allisonand GBC I think a more realistic text from him in the morning pretending for her to have been out walking would have been 'Allison where the bloody hell are you? You know I have a meeting at 9 and things are absolutely chaotic here. I am trying to find a clean shirt to wear but all I can find is my pinked striped one. Just get home now!!!

His texts to her are implicating by themselves without any of the other stuff.

All IMO

alioop, thanks, I see what you were trying to say.

And thanks GG,I understand that regardless of circumstances, you cant help but experience guilt and sadness over something like this. I have a friend in your circumstances Gemini, and the guilt for her and her family will probably never go away, even though she knows its not rational.

Thanks minni.

I think he probably would have been more snarly about his credit card being refused, and Allison going to the hairdresser when he probably went to Woollies to buy his protection supply for the next few weeks.

I was just thinking before if things really were as difficult between Allisonand GBC I think a more realistic text from him in the morning pretending for her to have been out walking would have been 'Allison where the bloody hell are you? You know I have a meeting at 9 and things are absolutely chaotic here. I am trying to find a clean shirt to wear but all I can find is my pinked striped one. Just get home now!!!

All IMO

Agree entirely about the tone of his texts Rational, had he really thought her missing (and not, in my opinion, known otherwise).

And yes, no doubt he was snarly (to put it mildly) about any number of things.

Miss Marple I will never be, lol

:dunno:

JMO MOO

All IMO

they certainly are incriminating. Also, I doubt he'd pay for his own condoms. That text message would read like:

Dear T, what more do you want from me? you pay for em. I had to dress myself this morning!! give me a break Love B

Thank you Minni,
The only thing that makes me think it was a phone call is that she's says
she spoke to her on the Thursday night and then goes on to say that she saw her the week before. But if it was face to face, do you think she was over at Allison's house on the Thursday night?

someone said earlier, ow was visiting her family with her children, so maybe her children were chatting to allisons children on the phone, or maybe she was talking to allison if she stopped by to pick up the girls after the hair salon? they may have had an early tea with their cousins at the grandparents or at allisons place?

they certainly are incriminating. Also, I doubt he'd pay for his own condoms. That text message would read like:

Dear T, what more do you want from me? you pay for em. I had to dress myself this morning!! give me a break Love B

Minni are you putting words in my mouth!! :floorlaugh::okay:...just a little bit hurt...

no he would be too selfish to use them

All IMO

i agree, they sound so un natural, like someone trying to portray a caring loving husband, in case police or someone were to read it.
and he would have texted abuse or rung her and told her to hurry up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member