Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
... couldn't you have tried to sneak off with his briefcase or something? ...or casually go through his phone while he wasn't looking?? :floorlaugh:

Yeah MM, you are clearly not trying hard enough, nor are you being stealthy enough :what:

but thanks for sharing that. Now, we need a date for when its coming out

Any drink in the desert is welcome is it not?

Last evening from QPS Inspector's mouth (speaking to me personally), "Forget the missing hands. There is a lot more to come out."
I know we've heard, spoken about, and chewed over all this before, however it's a new source so sharing to uplift us all.

Avagudwun team. xox

Gives me a bad feeling MOO

Thankyou Aunty and Makara...I have never seen the first photo, but I am glad to see that the image that everyone thought was Allison originally, isn't. because i could never see it, not matter how much I studied it. Im off to look at the photos again thanks Aunty

I am confused as the body seems to be in two different positions IMO

One of them is much higher up the bank.

Morning all :)

Funny how different minds read things different ways. I didn't read that as "confirming" the missing hands theory at all - I read it as the complete opposite. And with me being a male, as presumably the quoted Inspector was too, we tend to say and hear things LITERALLY, unlike all you girls who look for the hidden meanings and read stuff into things.

So - I would take that as exactly what he allegedly said - forget the missing hands. As in - the hands were NOT missing. Which I have never thought for one minute. I can't see GBC doing that - as I said, unless using a meat cleaver type instrument, it's not quite that easy to remove hands. And for what reason? I really, really doubt that he would have been thinking "Hang on - there might be some of my skin under the finger nails - I think I'll just whip off the hands in case". Nope - that doesn't work for me at all.

So, if the Inspector said as quoted, I would take that to mean the hands were NOT missing, but that there is other stuff to come out which we haven't heard about yet (thinking.....??? clingfilm??? hmmmm)

But that's just my logical and literal male brain working there. I have to say I was a bit surprised when the comments immediately following the alleged quote jumped to the exact opposite conclusion....!

Typical female thing to do (kidding! Now ducking for incoming flak) :blushing:

Doc, LOL you don't have to keep reminding us - ROFL MOO

Any drink in the desert is welcome is it not?

Last evening from QPS Inspector's mouth (speaking to me personally), "Forget the missing hands. There is a lot more to come out."
I know we've heard, spoken about, and chewed over all this before, however it's a new source so sharing to uplift us all.

Avagudwun team. xox

Thanks for sharing MM
Sounds like a great tag line for someone.
"Forget the missing hands. There is a lot more to come out."

Gives me a bad feeling MOO

I guess it could be taken a few ways.

"Forget the missing hands..." meaning simply 'forget' that story

"Forget the missing hands, there's alot more to come out"... meaning 'If you thought that theory was bad, well, there's more'

or "Forget the missing hands, there's alot more to come out"... meaning simply that there's alot more stuff to come out yet.
Me being me, I'd look for facial expressions as it's being said... etc. ... to try and work out what they meant.

Haha, but if it had been ME that he was talking to it probably would have meant "Go away and leave me alone." :floorlaugh:

I am confused as the body seems to be in two different positions IMO

One of them is much higher up the bank.

Im having a hell of a time comparing all the photos to match the pylons. The look so similar at the top, but the mould is different, so I am getting there. Also, the vegetation is misleading as well as the different tides.....I need about 8 big screens to put them all up at once!!

Yeah MM, you are clearly not trying hard enough, nor are you being stealthy enough

Pity I wasn't in a one-on-one situation. I would've taken a fall for the team......

Yeah MM, you are clearly not trying hard enough, nor are you being stealthy enough

Pity I wasn't in a one-on-one situation. I would've taken a fall for the team......

:floorlaugh:

I imagine they would be pretty good at keeping the vault shut by this stage of their career, you'd have to be pretty shifty to get them to talk, even in their sleep

haha, you did well. Even that little snippet of info has us excited. :)

Thanks for those pics. Who are the people there? The person standing against the far pylon? and the apparent lady in the black dress (sleeveless) holding onto the nearer pylon?

Or am I seeing things?

And all that vegetation there would certainly explain how she came to be "snagged" in the place she was found, if she was indeed washed downstream. And also, that same snagging would prevent her from floating back down to the lower tide level when the flood surge eased off.

:floorlaugh:

I imagine they would be pretty good at keeping the vault shut by this stage of their career, you'd have to be pretty shifty to get them to talk, even in their sleep

Who's talking about sleep. Minni have you forgotten how powerful you are?

Thanks for those pics. Who are the people there? The person standing against the far pylon? and the apparent lady in the black dress (sleeveless) holding onto the nearer pylon?

Or am I seeing things?

And all that vegetation there would certainly explain how she came to be "snagged" in the place she was found, if she was indeed washed downstream. And also, that same snagging would prevent her from floating back down to the lower tide level when the flood surge eased off.

The people in pic would be police/forensics...one of them looks to be measuring distances.

I agree re the vegetation possibly snagging her body & after looking at some old videos & reports I now think her body was placed up around the scout camp where police had the crime scene tape.

In the video on following link, the reporter states...It's understood, waterholes near the scout grounds, run into Kholo Creek where Allison Baden-Clay's body was found
Also....

May 03, 2012

Crime scene tape cordoned off one of the gates off Bunya Rd to the nearby Tyamolum Scout Grounds as well as a segment of bushland on Wirrabara Rd near to Kholo Creek, where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found under a Mt Crosby Rd bridge.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...rder-intensifies/story-e6freoof-1226345241012

http://www.qutnews.com/2012/05/01/police-confirm-body-is-missing-mum-allison-baden-clay/

the image where SES worker find the tarp, can anyone identify where they are? the area seems more shallow and rocky than the bridge? Wirra Burra might look more like that? the reporter says 'a comprehensive search of the area surrounding the bridge continued today' if that helps

Makara, if you have the time, would you be able to make a couple of screen shots of the first seconds on this file tape please.
The first is of the SES guy lifting up something with a stick and the other one is there are a couple of officers standing by a wooden pylon and it looks like they are at the little ugly creek. Its all in the first ten seconds I think.

Cheers

http://www.qutnews.com/2012/05/01/police-confirm-body-is-missing-mum-allison-baden-clay/

the image where SES worker find the tarp, can anyone identify where they are? the area seems more shallow and rocky than the bridge? Wirra Burra might look more like that? the reporter says 'a comprehensive search of the area surrounding the bridge continued today' if that helps

Min, are you talking about at the very front of the tape? I have asked Makara if she can screen shot it.

It looks like it is towards that log across the creek but could be wrong on that one. MOO

Makara, if you have the time, would you be able to make a couple of screen shots of the first seconds on this file tape please.
The first is of the SES guy lifting up something with a stick and the other one is there are a couple of officers standing by a wooden pylon and it looks like they are at the little ugly creek. Its all in the first ten seconds I think.

Cheers

Makara posted them a few pages back...

Creek1.jpg

Creek2.jpg

Creek3.jpg

Min, are you talking about at the very front of the tape? I have asked Makara if she can screen shot it.

It looks like it is towards that log across the creek but could be wrong on that one. MOO

yep, and Makara has already done it yesterday :)
it looks very shallow doesnt it?

Who's talking about sleep. Minni have you forgotten how powerful you are?

well, I think I must have forgotten? :waitasec:

but I have no problem with changing my name to 'OZ' as in the great and powerful..........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties