Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I dont know what they are waiting for from him haha.

Wasn't there a couple of members from here who were on his list??...also he was all over the place with his videos & blogs etc but I wonder how much or how often GBC actually used Facebook...

Have just been catching up on the last day or so and have read for the first time this evening that Michael Bosscher is in a bankruptcy situation .... for me that pretty much confirms that a pro bono deal wouldn't be the go with this lawyer.

The timing is interesting too, given that the Bosscher situation has just been so recently before QCAT. There was mention of failure to pay employee superannuation funds on occasions. It is too crazy to speculate that Bosscher's coming undone could have been triggered by a wider investigation regarding GBC's affairs?

Have just been catching up on the last day or so and have read for the first time this evening that Michael Bosscher is in a bankruptcy situation .... for me that pretty much confirms that a pro bono deal wouldn't be the go with this lawyer.

The timing is interesting too, given that the Bosscher situation has just been so recently before QCAT. There was mention of failure to pay employee superannuation funds on occasions. It is too crazy to speculate that Bosscher's coming undone could have been triggered by a wider investigation regarding GBC's affairs?

I don't think that Bosscher's financial woes or revelations of same have anything whatsoever to do with GBC. I don't even think he is retained by GBC as a lawyer, only that he may have had one consultation with him at most.

Wasn't there a couple of members from here who were on his list??...also he was all over the place with his videos & blogs etc but I wonder how much or how often GBC actually used Facebook...

I bet he used his fake facebook a lot to contact TM.

The media has only reported a small amount of information so just because they havent mentioned blood in the house doesnt mean that there wasnt any. It is probably more relevant that there is blood in the family car than the home as it could be argued that an intruder killed Allison in the house.

The info given at the bail hearing was enough to have his bail denied and that is all it was put forward for. The limited info that is being leaked is for a reason and without knowing all the info it would be impossible to make sense of it. IMO

Totally agree Bayside. I don't really believe there was no other injuries. I believe as has been said, Police did know how she was killed almost immediately. I don't believe the full details are known yet, other than to Police and prosecution team. I don't really take much notice of the defence team saying the only injury was chipped tooth. They did not have full access to the prosecutions information. MOO

was just looking at his FB page. 360 people now....I'm surprised at these people. I can understand his family but why are the other's there. They are like voyeurs. I would be too embarrassed to be seen.

So many people have Facebook and don't look at it. They may not even know.

Even if they do, they're no different to us discussing the whole shebang, people driving past the house, the bridge, sleuthing potential POIs, we're all in the same gang trying to get something for nothing.

Bosscher had nothing apart form a little chat?

If you were to think his bankruptcy was based on a chat and potential to defend, then the bloke was in trouble well before this. Money problems don't happen overnight they take a long time.

An idle forum is the devils playground.

Vibe I do recall from reports of the affidavit that GBC had a cut to his hand which he claimed was caused by changing a lightbulb at an open house, however this claim was refuted by one if his colleagues

I bet he used his fake facebook a lot to contact TM.

Yes for sure.. I wonder what name she used to reply to him...& also wonder how many other accounts he had to contact the others he had stringing along...

When you look back at those calls he made about the life insurance, calls he made on the day he reported her missing....that's not a lot of calls all up, so I think there may be a heck load we're still to hear about. Then there'll be text messages on top of that...

Vibe I do recall from reports of the affidavit that GBC had a cut to his hand which he claimed was caused by changing a lightbulb at an open house, however this claim was refuted by one if his colleagues

When I first read about GBC's "lightbulb moment" and that the employee who was with him said it didn't happen, I thought how stupid could he be. But then he allegedly has told so many lies that maybe he is truly having trouble distinguishing fantasy from reality.

Just watched an absolutely fascinating story on Channel 7s Sunday program about a convicted wife murderer just released from prison after serving 25 years in jail. Still proclaiming his innocence incredibly -Kalajzich's situation and personality traits are similar to GBC -quite chilling really- although this fellow had a couple of attempts at murdering his poor wife before the dirty deed was completed by a hired hit man.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/features/article/-/14263953/did-he-do-it/

Even if they do, they're no different to us discussing the whole shebang, people driving past the house, the bridge, sleuthing potential POIs, we're all in the same gang trying to get something for nothing.

What do you mean JD? Sri if it is a dumb question.

The something that happened was that the body was transported to the site. Not that the body was interfered with after being deposited....

Yes, thank you MM. The body was originally placed at Kholo Creek where it was found. That makes the most sense!

has anyone else had trouble logging onto websleuths the last hour? now when i refresh i cant go to page 5?
yay! im on page 5 now! ignore my silliness!

What do you mean JD? Sri if it is a dumb question.

More the fact that, if peeps did have a relationship with GBC through FB, then most may be remiss to lose it, as they may garner some sort of info/status from maintaining that relationship. Unlkely as we all know.

Wr all have atsrnage bond wot this case, for whatever reason.

Some good, some twisted, some downright weird.

You guys are special, good hearted people, respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns