Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Doc. Do you love coffee???

Gives me the shakes - something that you do NOT want to see as you go to sleep on the operating table ...... :floorlaugh:

EDIT: Will be away in the normal world for a few hours. Please excuse any questions not being answered quickly.

Littlethings, that was brilliant. If he doesn't confess then the jury will be rolling around on the jury room floor!

Seriously though from what we already know that is just the tip of the iceberg of the amount of evidence the prosecution will present. The most damning will be the forensic phone investigations and car movements I think.

After the committal, I think that his lawyers will be having a serious discussion with him about pleading guilty.

Totally agree.....it was brilliant and so funny rofl

Just looked at linked in and a Wayne with the same last name as TM is getting alot of hits along with some other familiar names in this story ... curious.

Ok is getting weirder, he is a spiritual medium.

How about this..
I think Overland is an anagram of and lover not sure what the Bruce would be though. So I'm figuring GBC signed correspondence to TM like this ....
Dear TM,
blah, blah, blah blah.
Until we meet again, lots of hugs and kisses,
Your ???(Bruce) and lover (Overland).
Make sense. Only my opinion.

Oh very nice!! Clever. Welcome.

I would love to be in court for the questioning of GBC by the proscecution, his answers would be along these lines. If only they would televise the trial!

Hi McCoy. I am sure GBC would be advised by his lawyers not to speak at the trial. He's hardly done himself any favours by moving his lips so far.

Just looked at linked in and a Wayne with the same last name as TM is getting alot of hits along with some other familiar names in this story ... curious.

Hmm. Minister? Did you see who has been looking at the profile too?? Hmm
Is this ex husband?

I don't know why the police didn't believe GBC. What on earth could he have said to cast doubt in their minds?
When did you last see your wife?.... I last saw my wife when she went for a walk.
When did she go for a walk?... Well I don't know if she went for a walk.
But you just said she went for a walk?....Oh well, yes, she did go for a walk but I don't know when.
How do you know that she went for a walk?.....I just know.
Which way did she go?.....I think she went that way.
Which way did she go?....I think she went this way.
Which way did she go?....She went her favorite way.
Which way did she go?....I haven't got a clue.
When did you last see your wife?....The last time I saw my wife she was sitting on the lounge watching the footy show,just before she went for a walk.
Are you having an affair with another woman....No, definitely NOT!
Have you ever had an affair with another woman? .....Yes, but it's over, it's finished.
Are you sure it's over?......Yes, most certainly...believe me it's well and truly over.
We have spoken to this woman and she says it's ongoing?....Oh yes well I could be wrong, it might not be over. Oh yes, now I remember. Yes I am still seeing her. Sorry, I misunderstood the question.
Were you going to leave your wife for this other woman?......No. That's absurd.
The other woman says you were going to leave your wife in July? Oh, Yes, well that's in July, it's only April. I thought you meant am I going to leave my wife now, in April. I wish you'd be more specific with your questions.
But you were going to leave her in July?.....I can't remember.
What are the marks on your face? Oh I was using an old shaver.
What is the mark on your hand? ....Cut it on a light bulb.
What are the marks on your torso?.....Got attacked by a caterpillar.
Do you have any bruising? Bruising that may have taken place in a struggle?.....No, the bruising hasn't come out yet. It might come out later, after I crash the car. Everybody get's bruising when they crash a car.
Are you intending to crash a car?.... Absolutely not!
Is there anything we should know about? Was there an argument? Was there a struggle?....Oh yes, a very big struggle.
What do you mean?.....Well it was a very big caterpillar!
You say you slept like a log until 6am, is that correct?....Yep, slept like a baby.
Did you use your phone at all during the night?.....Definitely not! I just told you I was asleep all night.
Yes, but we have evidence that you made a face time call in the middle of the night?.....How did you get that information, i didn't think you could trace those calls.
Yes, well you can trace the calls and a call was made from your phone, can you explain that?.....Of course I can explain it...um...just give me a minute....um.

OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE, WHEN FIRST WE PRACTICE TO DECEIVE. Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.
Scottish author & novelist (1771 - 1832)
not fact, just my opinion.

Very well put together.. thanks. Oh I pinched your quote too I was waiting for a quote to inspire me.

Can anyone tell me why no arrest would be made of an accomplice, even if strong evidence of involvement exists eg NBC as suspected by most? Could this mean QPS have insufficient evidence to charge a second person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member