Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Mountain Misst, I must admit part of me wanted to jump out of the car and take a closer look, but I guess that would have been a bit stalkerish hehe.

Maybe limp isn't quite the right word, but there was something about his gait.

Wow! I thought it was just me. A few weeks ago now, I saw who I thought for sure was NBC & EBC in the inner northside. We drove past them, so I didn't get a good look, but I *knew* it was them. He looked kind of regal and proud, they both looked out of place standing at the bus stop waiting for an inbound bus. That's why I dismissed it, I thought it didn't make sense that they'd be on the northside, waiting for a bus. Maybe they were afterall!

Wow! I thought it was just me. A few weeks ago now, I saw who I thought for sure was NBC & EBC in the inner northside. We drove past them, so I didn't get a good look, but I *knew* it was them. He looked kind of regal and proud, they both looked out of place standing at the bus stop waiting for an inbound bus. That's why I dismissed it, I thought it didn't make sense that they'd be on the northside, waiting for a bus. Maybe they were afterall!

I don't know my north side from my west side in Brisbane but I believe that GBC's brother owns or rents a house somewhere in Brisbane. I'm wondering if Nigelaine are staying there for a while? :waitasec:

Oooh interesting Mystique75 - I wondered whether it was really them due to it being northside and about 6pm, but at the same time I was fairly positive it was them. As someone else said, maybe they have escaped Kenmore/Brookfield for a while? I know I wouldn't want to be showing my face in familiar territory if I was them.

I thought this man actually looked quite grumpy, a very stern face, whereas she seemed to be sort of smiling, though they didn't appear to be speaking to each other. I did get a pretty good look too, as we were waiting at the lights for ages.

I wonder if the personalised number plates are an embarrassment these days, hence the use of public transport …

You'd think the Bwana plate would be an embarrassment period, for most people anyway, but I agree Woodstock, that plate or the Settled plate would stand out like a sore thumb to anyone on the roads these days.

Just went and had a look at the Photo Thread again, and I want to thank Mani for doing such a great job, thank you so much. It would not have been pleasant for you at all so thanks again. :gthanks:

Haven't seen them out & about at all in Kenmore and I've been paying way more attention than usual. I was interested to read they were seen in the north side but it would make sense that they are shopping elsewhere, as they are infamous here and not in a positive light. I would imagine they are also trying to avoid Allisons's friends and bumping into the Dickies.
Moving here for the Dickies must have been very hard especially when everything/one they see will remind them of Allison. To do that for their grandchildren again underlines how unselfish and loving they are.
I stopped to water the flowers at the bridge & several cars slowed down to look, I wondered if it was any of the WS team & was smiling I might be sleuthed.
Thank you for watering WOZZLE'S daisy. I am away this weekend & can't get there myself. Really appreciate it, Cheers.

My apologies for being away, but I've been away. :)

In answer to Alioop's question re the 'announcement' of the new baby, OW announced it on her FB page. (Therefore sorry but according to TOS I cannot give you a link.) Yes, the Walton's do home-school. And one final but very important thing, someone mentioned that the entire family of BC's are 'going down' for this. Don't you think by now there would have been arrests? OW has been interviewed by police, which is more than her parents have done. And no arrest. IMO, she has been cleared of any wrongdoing. The senior BC's may be another story though.

MOO and WOOF.

Woof I agree with you that the QPS don't seem to be too interested in OW. I don't think she is involved, though she may have suspected GBC was not telling the truth from day 1. Her mannerisms in the GBC interview indicate that.

After the failed bail hearing I think she was in shock at the evidence against GBC. I think she will be distancing herself from her family as much as she can. I would think that her pastor husband would not want her anywhere near her family and the fallout on their christian position in the community must be difficult and embarrassing for them.

Thanks, most informative.

That is what I would have recommended from what I know 100%. I always recommend supervised contact in these circumstances. I wonder how much presence OW had in their lives given she lived in another city?

The Waltons moved to Townsville only a year ago.

Woof I agree with you that the QPS don't seem to be too interested in OW. I don't think she is involved, though she may have suspected GBC was not telling the truth from day 1. Her mannerisms in the GBC interview indicate that.

After the failed bail hearing I think she was in shock at the evidence against GBC. I think she will be distancing herself from her family as much as she can. I would think that her pastor husband would not want her anywhere near her family and the fallout on their christian position in the community must be difficult and embarrassing for them.

I agree with you 100%. I don't think we will be receiving any more emails from her asking for money to clear his name. She looked totally gumswizzled.

MOO of course.

I think I saw NBC and EBC yesterday down near our local shopping centre. We are nowhere near Kenmore, being in the inner Northside, but I am positive it was them. They were on foot, waiting at traffic lights and we were in the car. It was him that really stood out to me at first - quite tall, and just looked exactly like him. The woman looked slightly slimmer than some of her photos, but it looked very much like her too, even down to the polar fleece vest. He seemed to almost have a limp, walked very slowly when they crossed in front of us.

I could be wrong, but I sure took a huge double take. I had the crane neck totally going on lol, my partner must have wondered what the hell I was looking at.

Where has everyone gone this week? It's getting very lonely in here.

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

I thought I saw NBC at Kenmore Village today but thought it may not be him as he looked too tall in real life, as I always got the impression he was short for some reason. KV is not my usual location.

I agree -I think Olivia was very shocked by what she heard at the bail hearing. I think she wanted to believe his lies up till then. I feel sorry for her and the Walton children who have not only lost Aunty Allison but have been cut off from their cousins indefinitely. Gerard has messed up a lot of lives. It's like the ripples when you throw a pebble in the water. My thoughts only -not fact.

I am not so sure about anyone distancing themselves from family as you mention above. If you look at OWs husband's Facebook, he has a photo of GBC under 'Family' and has written across the photo GBCs name and relationship. This was not there pre the bail hearing. It is almost like a deliberate gesture of support for GBC. IMO

I am not so sure about anyone distancing themselves from family as you mention above. If you look at OWs husband's Facebook, he has a photo of GBC under 'Family' and has written across the photo GBCs name and relationship. This was not there pre the bail hearing. It is almost like a deliberate gesture of support for GBC. IMO

That's true. Interestingly, none of the rest of the family is listed like that. He's not even friends with NBC. Only the Nigelaine.

Ok, I take back that IW is wanting to distance himself. But OW was sure devastated when she left the court.

That's true. Interestingly, none of the rest of the family is listed like that. He's not even friends with NBC. Only the Nigelaine.

Ok, I take back that IW is wanting to distance himself. But OW was sure devastated when she left the court.

Yes, I agree with you re OW. I really felt for her as she looked shell shocked and must have learned things that she did not know at that hearing. After all is said and done, he will always be her brother and you cannot switch off your love for your sibling like a tap. Perhaps she had not considered the possibility of him being denied bail, and was fully expecting him to be released to leave the court with her. Just my opinion.

Yes, I agree with you re OW. I really felt for her as she looked shell shocked and must have learned things that she did not know at that hearing. After all is said and done, he will always be her brother and you cannot switch off your love for your sibling like a tap. Perhaps she had not considered the possibility of him being denied bail, and was fully expecting him to be released to leave the court with her. Just my opinion.

I agree, she may not of known about the face time call either

I agree, she may not of known about the face time call either

Yes that FaceTime call is a damning piece of evidence IMO
If they had been lying to her that bit coming out would have been a huge shock

Hi KG, I agree with what you have said here - she would have got the shock of her life at that bail hearing as things would have come out that she didn't know about her brother. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz