Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's the kind of breakdown where he'll finally admit to what he has done???

Wouldn't that be great save his family the rest of their money and taxpayers a heap of money
My niece's partner was caught doing something really stupid and illegal about
2 &1/2 years ago he pleaded guilty and his mother sighed a huge sigh of relief as she thought she would have to sell her house - he got sentenced and the other guy ( partner in crime) got off with a good behavior bond but cost his family a lot of money

So let's hope GBC has an attack of the guilts and fesses up :jail:

Just curious, if he was all of a sudden to plead guilty, would it go to trial any sooner because they don't have to muck around proving stuff? ... or I guess if he pleads guilty there is no trial at all? anyone know?

Yeah, hopefully she just had some other things to do. Did she say she was going to come straight on here when she got home?

Maybe she found something and is there with police :)
Just dreaming ( Allison's iPhone would be great)

Yeah, hopefully she just had some other things to do. Did she say she was going to come straight on here when she got home?

she is a few hours from brissy so if she was going straight home I think she would have got their by afternoon. But maybe she has gone somewhere else? maybe to dinner, or to visit friends?

POSS.........call home missy, so we know you are safe xx

Wouldn't that be great save his family the rest of their money and taxpayers a heap of money
My niece's partner was caught doing something really stupid and illegal about
2 &1/2 years ago he pleaded guilty and his mother sighed a huge sigh of relief as she thought she would have to sell her house - he got sentenced and the other guy ( partner in crime) got off with a good behavior bond but cost his family a lot of money

So let's hope GBC has an attack of the guilts and fesses up :jail:

I guess it is possible. When you think about it, he has a fair idea what the police have on him, he knows he did it... maybe it will all get too much and he'll just cave in. Could happen, couldn't it? :please:

Sleuthers, just noticed an important detail about the placement of the body on the stretcher present in this footage which gives a clue about the location of the body. At 2.45-2.50 you will see visual evidence that the stretcher is placed up on the concrete base between the two first pylons. It is then moved down onto the mud in preparation for winching up to the road. In a subsequent video, the winching happened from this spot in the mud. My opinion only.

Fukier, even though the video is not quite as yuo first thought, what was your impression about the pplacement of her body? did you think it was in the mud, or becasue it may have appeared to have rested on the concrete, did you think that she might have been found up further on the embankment?
I thouhgt this too for quite a while, but no longer do. Ithink she had to have been found i n the mud, right where they stretcher rested at the begininng. Is that what you meant or did*you have another thought?

Thanks Makara for the screen caps. Displays it more clearly. I apologise unreservedly. To me it looked like the stretcher was up on the concrete base between the first pair of pylons. MOO

There's no need to apologise Fuskier. Looking at those videos plays weird tricks with your eyes. It happens to me all the time. That's why I grab screen caps, open them in Photoshop and zoom them to 300% or more. I have a 22 inch monitor which also helps a great deal because I'm as blind as a bat. :floorlaugh:

Just a little snippet I heard, a certain inmate has had a breakdown. Would make it easier to stay in protection. MOO MOO

K then. Can you elaborate on the finer details AAA? Did he just break down and cry because he misses his phone, break down and confess, break down because he doesn't like the food, doesn't like his lawyer, the warders, his cell? Personally I hope his bloody breakdown hurts like hell but it would be nothing compared to the hurt he has inflicted on so many people, not least of all Allison.

It was an easy enough mistake to make

Well done Minni - you were the one that knew that the stretcher was on the mud and then being winched upwards from this position. I can see what Fuskier was thinking of with the stretcher sitting on the first pylon, it's deceptive. But if you watch it over and over, it's obvious that the stretcher with Allison's body is moving up from the mud. It's suspended out from this pylon. You have a good eye Min!!

I wonder if it's the kind of breakdown where he'll finally admit to what he has done??? Now wouldn't that be a breath of fresh air?

Yep, and he will continue to have breakdowns until he confesses. Then we can all move on.

Well done Minni - you were the one that knew that the stretcher was on the mud and then being winched upwards from this position. I can see what Fuskier was thinking of with the stretcher sitting on the first pylon, it's deceptive. But if you watch it over and over, it's obvious that the stretcher with Allison's body is moving up from the mud. It's suspended out from this pylon. You have a good eye Min!!

20/20 vision Bell!!!!

Just curious, if he was all of a sudden to plead guilty, would it go to trial any sooner because they don't have to muck around proving stuff? ... or I guess if he pleads guilty there is no trial at all? anyone know?

linette, I think if he pleads guilty the case goes to court for sentencing. Each side will look at precedents. Someone in Cairns just pleaded guilty to murder (after 2 years) and was given a mandatory sentence of 15 years before he can apply for parole.

Hahaha. Maybe Mum will bring a cake with a file.

Didn't someone mention that his parents are in Townsville? Yes, I would be breaking down too, if for the first time in my life, there is no way I can talk myself out of this one. As he is such a manipulator, one would have to have very positive medical evidence that he indeed has had a breakdown and it is not one of his manipulative acts.

I guess it is possible. When you think about it, he has a fair idea what the police have on him, he knows he did it... maybe it will all get too much and he'll just cave in. Could happen, couldn't it? :please:

I really hope so linette :please: - but I fear he does have nerves of steel in some ways.

That anyone could get through the funeral the way he did, with the eyes of Allison's parents, friends and family on him - and the way he apparently could look his girls in the eyes in those awful weeks after Allison died, strut around locally bold as brass - is unbelievable and he really is something else. I don't know how any normal human being could have got through that time without breaking down (if guilty).

I really hope so linette :please: - but I fear he does have nerves of steel in some ways.

That anyone could get through the funeral the way he did, with the eyes of Allison's parents, friends and family on him - and the way he apparently could look his girls in the eyes in those awful weeks after Allison died, strut around locally bold as brass - is unbelievable and he really is something else. I don't know how any normal human being could have got through that time without breaking down (if guilty).

there just aren't any words

I wonder if it's the kind of breakdown where he'll finally admit to what he has done??? Now wouldn't that be a breath of fresh air?

Let's hope so. Maybe he's realizing how close D Day is and that he can't talk his way out of this one. MOO

Let's hope so. Maybe he's realizing how close D Day is and that he can't talk his way out of this one. MOO

Given he has no money left, and hopefully what little the kids have left is safe, who pays for his defense?
I do remember there was talk of lawyers doing it pro bono, has that been confirmed at all?

K then. Can you elaborate on the finer details AAA? Did he just break down and cry because he misses his phone, break down and confess, break down because he doesn't like the food, doesn't like his lawyer, the warders, his cell? Personally I hope his bloody breakdown hurts like hell but it would be nothing compared to the hurt he has inflicted on so many people, not least of all Allison.

Makara, I heard a full nervous breakdown. He knows he's a goner. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe