Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dickies can breathe out now for a while and get on with raising Allisons girls.

Well onwards we go to the committal hearing next year....thank goodness there's a break in between after todays hearing...lol.

Same, I have a new british bulldog puppy - who has only seen my in a very calm state - until now. Pacing, jumping, singing - I am so so happy. You guys are fantastic xxxx

That application had some of the strangest pieces to it, are they kidding themselves?

Gerard must be making the calls here, its so absurd

Heheh - I think WS needs to make a block booking of gallery seats for the committal hearing..! Then an entire delegation from here could go.

One BIG mystery - for me, at least - is how to explain Allison's phone being connected to the Fig Tree Pocket tower for 13 hours - WHO had it, and WHERE was/is it?

It sure wasn't Allison....

I just can't even begin to comprehend what the Dickies are going through if we are all so involved emotionally & have never even met Allison.
The trial is going to be a tough one.

6.45pm: Accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay has been refused bail in Brisbane's Supreme Court after a lengthy bail application hearing that ran into the evening.

Justice Applegarth said he needed to determine whether there had been a material change of circumstances when considering the second bail application.

He refused the application on the grounds Baden-Clay hadn't shown cause and remained a risk of flight.

Baden-Clay is next due in court for a committal hearing in the Brisbane Magistrates Court in March.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...re-supreme-court/story-e6freoof-1226536987434

Heheh - I think WS needs to make a block booking of gallery seats for the committal hearing..! Then an entire delegation from here could go.

One BIG mystery - for me, at least - is how to explain Allison's phone being connected to the Fig Tree Pocket tower for 13 hours - WHO had it, and WHERE was/is it?

It sure wasn't Allison....

Yes, this has me intrigued as well Doc. You mentioned earlier that the Fig Tree Pocket tower can be seen from Moggill Road. Is it possible that the phone pinged to the FTP tower as Allison and her phone were transported to Kholo Creek? Another scenario is that GBC took the phone to FTP, phoned himself and then left Allison's phone at FTP still connected. He or one of the clan collected it later. IMO that phone will never be found and I also believe that OW knows what happened to it.

MOO.

Thank goodness that the Dickies and families can now have a GBC free Christmas. Although there will be a lot of sadness for all without Allison, I wish them the best Christmas possible under the circumstances. I hope the girls will be able to enjoy Christmas as children should, with the excitement it brings little ones. God bless them all.

Same, I have a new british bulldog puppy - who has only seen my in a very calm state - until now. Pacing, jumping, singing - I am so so happy. You guys are fantastic xxxx

I love all pupies, but bulldog puppies are extra special!! Give him/her a big kiss from me!!

I do not believe for a moment that Allison left her medication in the glove-box of the car and also the carport as was reported today. She had three little girls to consider and I feel sure that she would not leave her medication in harm's way.

Not so good try GBC. :furious:

:fireworks2: :great::great:

Whoo hoo had to go out and been wondering the whole time what happened.

Yes, this has me intrigued as well Doc. You mentioned earlier that the Fig Tree Pocket tower can be seen from Moggill Road. Is it possible that the phone pinged to the FTP tower as Allison and her phone were transported to Kholo Creek? Another scenario is that GBC took the phone to FTP, phoned himself and then left Allison's phone at FTP still connected. He or one of the clan collected it later. IMO that phone will never be found and I also believe that OW knows what happened to it.

MOO.

You and I can't actually see the tower from there, Makara, but a phone could, I think. And Moggill Road goes up quite a high hill just past Anstead, which could feasibly put it in communication with that tower. I should emphasise that this is pure theorising on my part - but if you look on Google Maps you'll see what I mean.

On the overall weight of likelihood, though, you'd have to think that the phone was taken to somewhere closer to the Fig Tree Pocket tower by somebody (relatives, or other accomplices, purely for example) and left there. If the phone was on when they got it into the area covered by that tower, it would have connected automatically. The fact that they suggested today that it was on that tower for 13 hours would suggest that it was dumped somewhere there.

The other thing - which we don't yet know - is the cell history of Allison's phone, which I don't think was mentioned today - at least not in the tweets and reports I've seen so far. In other words - which tower was it connected to just BEFORE it connected to the Fig Tree Pocket tower? Telstra should have that information.

Lots to come out yet - I think the prosecution played their cards fairly close to the chest today - just enough to get bail denied. But the committal hearing should be a real eye opener, I suspect....

So, after today's events, what's everyone's thoughts on the strength of the case? How was the prosecution and defence's performance (alioop or others in attendance)?

Regarding the phone, just because it was activated in the morning, doesn't mean it was by Alison. The killer could have chucked it somewhere the night before and someone found it. THey could have given it to someone. Perhaps someone to dispose of? Moo. Just speculating.

Is the defence trying to say that A took a lethal dose of Zoloft and THEN walked 14km where she died conveniently on the riverbank or fell to her death without causing any kind of injury? A bit far fetched if so. Or perhaps I've misinterpreted.

Has any of today's information changed your views on the case?

And from memory the hairdresser said Allison was quite bright and looking forward to the conference the next day, talked about the children etc? The hairdresser would have provided a statement.

didnt the hairdresser also state at the time that allison booked in a future appointment ? if you are suicidal, you surely dont have the sense of wellbeing to get your hair coloured and anticipate future appointments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper