Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The diary IMO is written evidence of just what sort of person this husband was. And probably still is.
I wish a person professional in this field of psychiatry could be called in here.
I am not referring to depression. Reference to Malignant Psychopathy.
Examine Allison's writing, create a picture of what she was living with.
Better still, visit the accused and give him the Narcissistic Psychopathic tests.
Would also explain why the accused is "innocent", and is defending the charges vigorously.

I would just like to note that we have no facts that there was DV in the BC household, or that GBC was narcissistic or psychopathic. The diary is evidence that ABC did not seem suicidal - and that that the marriage had issues - but that is all. IMO.

I would just like to note that we have no facts that there was DV in the BC household, or that GBC was narcissistic or psychopathic. The diary is evidence that ABC did not seem suicidal - and that that the marriage had issues - but that is all. IMO.
And this the very reason I wish that a professional could examine the diary.

Have just caught up on posts since I posted that I have trouble reading Allison's diary as it is such a personal thing. I was just saying how I personally felt. As it is now public, it is available for anyone to read and talk about as it is part of this case that we are sleuthing and I certainly don't have a problem with that because that is why we are here.

As long as the info you wish to discuss has been reported in MSM & a relevant link is supplied then it's fine to discuss.

As I've said repeatedly if it's something from the affidavit documents which hasn't been released to the general public via MSM for ALL members to read, then it's not ok to discuss.

Dr Bruce Flegg would have had an opinion about the scratches! Talking to GBC before Allison's body was found, he would surely have formed an 'opinion' about GBC's involvement too. He must surely would like the perpetrator to receive justice for the murder of Allison. JMO

I agree, especially also given that he would have been aware of how desperate GBC was getting (phoning BF in tears begging for money not long before Allison disappeared, allegedly). BF would surely have had to be suspicious - it amazes me that he offered GBC a place to stay at that time. MOO.

I agree, especially also given that he would have been aware of how desperate GBC was getting (phoning BF in tears begging for money not long before Allison disappeared, allegedly). BF would surely have had to be suspicious - it amazes me that he offered GBC a place to stay at that time. MOO.

He may have been able to make closer observations in offering such assistance. To view GBC as the perpetrator must have been a shock for many of those who knew him.
It seems like he may not have been in a position to loan money to GBC.

As far as MSM purchasing official documents, they will publish what they're allowed to.

I think most would recall at the second bail hearing, Courier Mail's Alison Sandy, stated that everything mentioned in court, had to be run past their lawyers before it could be released to general public.

ETA: The link is working now.

Could you supply the relevant MSM link for the above please??...it's not on the twitter link.

As far as MSM purchasing official documents, they will publish what they're allowed to.

I think most would recall at the second bail hearing, Courier Mail's Alison Sandy, stated that everything mentioned in court, had to be run past their lawyers before it could be released to general public.

I got it from your post on thread 45 Marlywings: :)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8636463&postcount=1120"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #39[/ame]

Yes I noticed that redlight...as I said in my previous post, the twitter link is working fine now :)

BF or anyone else would be pretty dopey to "loan" money, especially that amount, without some form of assurance or security, that the loan would be repaid. With Terms and conditions to apply.
GBC phoning in tears begging for money is beyond belief.
What proper business man does that?
That he offered a place to stay after the event is beyond my understanding I'm afraid. So much so that I wonder if it is a misprint. Or BF's words have been misinterpreted. Particularly in light of the fact he reported the screams on the night of the 19th April. In other words, he appears to have been quite helpful. Not hiding potentially important information.

BF or anyone else would be pretty dopey to "loan" money, especially that amount, without some form of assurance or security, that the loan would be repaid. With Terms and conditions to apply.
GBC phoning in tears begging for money is beyond belief.
What proper business man does that?
That he offered a place to stay after the event is beyond my understanding I'm afraid. So much so that I wonder if it is a misprint. Or BF's words have been misinterpreted. Particularly in light of the fact he reported the screams on the night of the 19th April. In other words, he appears to have been quite helpful. Not hiding potentially important information.

I don't think it is a misprint nor that it has been misinterpreted. GBC had borrowed money from friends/colleagues previously - borrowing money in that way is not uncommon in the SME business world IMO.
BF and GBC knew each other quite well. They were both members of the local LNP.

Days before Christmas, Mr Baden-Clay took out a $300,000 loan for one of his companies from two partners who exited the business. - See more at: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ar...y-e6freuzr-1226344116055#sthash.hmwetUyG.dpuf

Mr Baden-Clay's affinity with the LNP is evident on social networking sites where he is "friends" with Federal Ryan MP Jane Prentice, former Cunningham MP and expelled LNP member Stuart Copeland, Premier Campbell Newman, former LNP leader John-Paul Langbroek, and federal deputy Opposition leader Julie Bishop. - See more at: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y-e6frep2f-1226347642847#sthash.SBpzZpRB.dpuf

ETA: The link is working now.

I think that the CM would require any stories about anything mentioned in court to be run past their lawyers to check that it was not written in a way that might be considered unfair, inaccurate or written with malice, in order to protect themselves from any defamation or contempt issues that could arise if it was.
Journalists are free to report details which emerge while a court case is being conducted, as long as the reports are: fair, accurate and without malice. There are some limitations (ie. identification of minors), but in the GBC case, any documents that the court allowed the CM to buy, the CM can report on.

"TO SUMMARISE: Courts are usually open to the public; journalists are free to report what goes on there. Reports are protected against defamation, as long as they are: Fair Accurate Without malice" See more at: http://www.thenewsmanual.net/Manuals Volume 3/volume3_64.htm#fair

As long as the info you wish to discuss has been reported in MSM & a relevant link is supplied then it's fine to discuss.

As I've said repeatedly if it's something from the affidavit documents which hasn't been released to the general public via MSM for ALL members to read, then it's not ok to discuss.

Marly, for clarification about my post that you quoted above, I was only referring to the diary excerpts that have been published in MSM that have been previously linked, nothing else.

Has it been stated anywhere that the blood found in the car was visible to the naked eye? Just because blood was found, doesn't mean there wasn't an attempt to clean it up (whether this blood was from a previous event or related to Allison's murder).

Strangeworld, the two drips/runs of blood that ran down to the floor would have been partially obscured by the folded down car seats. The blood smear from which they ran was just above the level of the lying down car seats so it may have been visible. But the interior plastic of the car was dark grey and the blood may not have easily been seen against it, especially at night or in a carport.

Thanks alioop. But what I was meaning was visible to the naked eye versus only visible with luminol.

Strangeworld, sorry I get you now. I thought you were wondering if the blood could be seen. But you are right, it could have been cleaned off but remained visible with the luminol. I guess we don't know the answer to that. I had presumed that it hadn't been cleaned as I had not heard anything that police thought a clean up had been attempted but you are right, it may well have been. Thanks for raising that.

Edit, there was a blonde hair found stuck in it so that is why I thought no clean up as he missed the blood and the hair but he still could have attempted clean up and missed the hair.

No worries, alioop. I didn't explain my question very clearly :)

Have been so busy lately and have just had a chance to catch up on the recent posts and it's really got me thinking about some of the specifics. And it's amazing how much I've forgotten since last year - when others post links and I read them I think 'oh, that's right. Forgot about that!'. It's really hard to remember way back to that first week when Allison went missing.

No strangeworld, your question was perfectly clear, I just didn't read it carefully! Hands want to type before brain works out question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios