Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for my other posts re the emails, I totally wasn't considering that the email account could have been longstanding. I can see how that part can be excused as a cover for an affair.

But, there is another part to the email thing, and that is, if he had a covert email account that he would use to communicate with Toni, then if he was innocent with regards to Allisons disappearance, he should have felt safe communicating on this.

He could have said things like, Toni, you would have heard that Allison has disappeared. God, my life is tipped upside down, the kids are beside themselves. The police arewanting to talk to me all the time. I dont know where she could be? We did have an argument, but thats nothing new.. I'm worried she might have topped herself. .........or any such things? This would have made him look far more innocent.

Why just tell her he made her a promise and intended to keep it, but had to lay low?

If the police were investigating him intensely, and he knew they were, but he was innocent, he still could have carried on the friendship/communication with Toni, is what I was suggesting.

I'm sorry for my other posts re the emails, I totally wasn't considering that the email account could have been longstanding. I can see how that part can be excused as a cover for an affair.

But, there is another part to the email thing, and that is, if he had a covert email account that he would use to communicate with Toni, then if he was innocent with regards to Allisons disappearance, he should have felt safe communicating on this.

He could have said things like, Toni, you would have heard that Allison has disappeared. God, my life is tipped upside down, the kids are beside themselves. The police arewanting to talk to me all the time. I dont know where she could be? We did have an argument, but thats nothing new.. I'm worried she might have topped herself. .........or any such things? This would have made him look far more innocent.

Why just tell her he made her a promise and intended to keep it, but had to lay low?

If the police were investigating him intensely, and he knew they were, but he was innocent, he still could have carried on the friendship/communication with Toni, is what I was suggesting.

Obsessor, the MSM link below has a bit more info on the conversation between GBC and TM after ABC went missing. :)

"In her statements to police, Ms McHugh details how Baden-Clay continued to contact her after he reported his wife missing from their Brookfield home on April 20.
Baden-Clay had allegedly committed to leaving his wife for Ms McHugh, but their complicated relationship unravelled after the disappearance. In one frosty phone call with Baden-Clay on May 27, Ms McHugh confronted him about another affair.
"The conversation did not go well. When I answered the phone, Gerard said, 'It's me'. I think I went straight into, 'I know what you've been doing. How could you do that to me?'
"Gerard admitted that he had been in a relationship with Jackie Crane and another woman. I basically asked him why I should give him any time to explain. Gerard agreed that he shouldn't have any time to explain.
"Gerard then told me that he loved me. He again said that he did not know what went wrong there and that he believed the police would find the killer," she said.
He told her he would phone her at work the next day, but didn't make the call. See more at; http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ndooroopilly-gym/story-e6freoof-1226537628016

Absolutely - I would love to see the history of these emails from the last few weeks prior to Allisons death, And exactly what date/time they ceased for good. And If they had been Deleted, but subsequently recovered by police.

Obsessor, the MSM link below has a bit more info on the conversation between GBC and TM after ABC went missing. :)

"In her statements to police, Ms McHugh details how Baden-Clay continued to contact her after he reported his wife missing from their Brookfield home on April 20.
Baden-Clay had allegedly committed to leaving his wife for Ms McHugh, but their complicated relationship unravelled after the disappearance. In one frosty phone call with Baden-Clay on May 27, Ms McHugh confronted him about another affair.
"The conversation did not go well. When I answered the phone, Gerard said, 'It's me'. I think I went straight into, 'I know what you've been doing. How could you do that to me?'
"Gerard admitted that he had been in a relationship with Jackie Crane and another woman. I basically asked him why I should give him any time to explain. Gerard agreed that he shouldn't have any time to explain.
"Gerard then told me that he loved me. He again said that he did not know what went wrong there and that he believed the police would find the killer," she said.
He told her he would phone her at work the next day, but didn't make the call. See more at; http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ndooroopilly-gym/story-e6freoof-1226537628016

But what about between the 21st April and the 27th May?
I do understand the affair all went pair-shaped for him once the investigation went further and further, and it was revealed there were others, but initially, she could have been a confidante couldn't she? They had been seeing each other for a long time.
I was just really concerned by what he said and when he said it- too brief and too covert for my comfort zone.
Could be misled again though....its happened before- like half an hour ago!!! :confused: lol

But what about between the 21st April and the 27th May?
I do understand the affair all went pair-shaped for him once the investigation went further and further, and it was revealed there were others, but initially, she could have been a confidante couldn't she? They had been seeing each other for a long time.
I was just really concerned by what he said and when he said it- too brief and too covert for my comfort zone.
Could be misled again though....its happened before- like half an hour ago!!! :confused: lol

My guess (and it is just a guess) is that TM's statements could possibly be presented at the committal hearing next week - and MSM could possibly publish lots of what was said between the two in the time between the dates you mention Obsessor. :)

Where was TM living around Allison's disappearance? Did she move away or was she living close by, anyone know? I'm beginning to wonder about this little lovely. I'm thinking she really had Brucey Baby by his love handles.
This narcissist's ego would have been working overland oops overtime. I think she had him wrapped around her little....finger with her persistence.

She's any woman's nightmare!!!!

My guess (and it is just a guess) is that TM's statements could possibly be presented at the committal hearing next week - and MSM could possibly publish lots of what was said between the two in the time between the dates you mention Obsessor. :)

So you dont think when he said he had to lay low, he meant you wont be hearing from me for a while? (sorry, I know you're not the accused!!!!!!! just bouncing around the thoughts :) )

Where was TM living around Allison's disappearance? Did she move away or was she living close by, anyone know? I'm beginning to wonder about this little lovely. I'm thinking she really had Brucey Baby by his love handles.
This narcissist's ego would have been working overland oops overtime. I think she had him wrapped around her little....finger with her persistence.

She's any woman's nightmare!!!!

I dont think anyone has a narcissist wrapped around their finger. They do what they want, when they want, and with whom they want. MOO

It won't be TM's statements at the committal, it will be TM herself.

So you dont think when he said he had to lay low, he meant you wont be hearing from me for a while? (sorry, I know you're not the accused!!!!!!! just bouncing around the thoughts :) )

That's difficult to answer because I don't have any links that I can post - but, supposing I were to say that to someone if I found myself in a similar situation, I think if I said "I need to lay low" I could possibly mean that "I can't see you right now and I probably won't be in contact with you as often or in the usual ways, because my movements are being scrutinised by police and I am staying with my parents so I don't really have a lot of privacy right now'.

It won't be TM's statements at the committal, it will be TM herself.

Omg Ali that's great news I wonder if she can be absolutely truthful with GBC in the same room!

Which way is she going to swing?

Vicious pussy or love lost kitty

That's difficult to answer because I don't have any links that I can post - but, supposing I were to say that to someone if I found myself in a similar situation, I think if I said "I need to lay low" I could possibly mean that "I can't see you right now and I probably won't be in contact with you as often or in the usual ways, because my movements are being scrutinised by police and I am staying with my parents so I don't really have a lot of privacy right now'.

I can fully appreciate your angle on it, and yes it is possible thats all he meant, BUT, he could have appeared so much more innocent of the murder, if he had have been open and not so covert, afterall, an affair and a missing person are two different issues.

We wont know, and its not important anyhow really, but the gut feeling I get from GBC as a whole, is that he appears to have a lot to hide, and thats not just affairs, but we'll have to see. The committal will be interesting to say the least, and as everyone on here has found at one time or another, this is a case that really could swing either way.

To me there are two parts to this puzzle, what happened to the phone and why it was missing. Was it just because someone realised that if Allison had left the house she would have taken her phone, so they had to get rid of the phone to support the walk story. It makes sense that a woman going for a walk would just take her phone and nothing else. So it was ok not to try to get rid of her handbag too.

The missing phone has always intrigued me too. Just why was it missing, and what was on it that was so incriminating or bore witness to another's lies? To those of my fellow posters who are less technically challenged than myself, what can be on a phone, but untraceable via the provider or provider records?

Just while I have a minute......
Some of you are probably aware I like to send out thank you's and one person who I've been meaning to give a shout out to is KG1.
Our pretty quiet but always here member.
You are a loyal member on all of these forums and I'm sure that we're all glad you're here.

Why, thank you so much Curiousasacat. :blushing: Due to work committments, I am only on here and the other forums in the earlier part of the day and the evenings. Yes, I am pretty quiet, but that is because what I want to say has already been admirably covered by the time I get on in the evenings. Alioop covers so much it is terrific. Thanks again Ali.

I can fully appreciate your angle on it, and yes it is possible thats all he meant, BUT, he could have appeared so much more innocent of the murder, if he had have been open and not so covert, afterall, an affair and a missing person are two different issues.

We wont know, and its not important anyhow really, but the gut feeling I get from GBC as a whole, is that he appears to have a lot to hide, and thats not just affairs, but we'll have to see. The committal will be interesting to say the least, and as everyone on here has found at one time or another, this is a case that really could swing either way.

As I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being done for fraud aswell. IMO

Can you state a few more details with regard to what you are suggesting:
e.g.:
. how did Allison arrive at the position under the bridge - 15kms distance?
. Allison's choice of Kholo Bridge?
. why a loving Mother would not leave a message for her daughters?

It is quite bamboozling that his clever Defence Lawyer would put suicide forward as a suggestion ....... can't understand how he wouldn't see that suggestion as bizarre, given the distance from her home and the fact that a vehicle wasn't parked at the Kholo Bridge.

Exactly ... and the height of that bridge is not that which would for sure kill someone who jumps. She did not commit suicide!

Omg Ali that's great news I wonder if she can be absolutely truthful with GBC in the same room!

Which way is she going to swing?

Vicious pussy or love lost kitty

She will be MAD as ...! Unless they have been keeping a relationship by post during these last 9 months, I think her feelings for him would have died down by now and I would hope she will let him have it (by way of telling all she knows).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva