Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, i must say I admire you all so much for your brain power, your expertise and your doggedness regarding this case. I have followed from the start as I have met BWANA and wifey.
Can someone tell me about a search warrant. in the case of the vacuum that NBC was trying to take out of the premises to supposedly go clean a house for sale .... the morning that your daughter in law is missing! it was reported that he refused to give it over without a search warrant. in the time betweenthe police asking for it and being refused and getting a search warrant, is the person and said object supervised or not?

Re the vacuum cleaner. The following was posted by a WS Verified Insider "itsthevibe" back in thread #19...

"Also from the same source was that when police were doing their searches, they wanted to seize the contents of a vacuum cleaner dust bag, and NBC refused to give it to them if they didn't have a search warrant. (I'm assuming this was at the NBC house but I dont know for sure)"

Post #403 in the following link...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175051&page=17

Thanks Marly, I think that as the police saw the vacuum being put into BWANA at the Brookfield house that is likely the occasion the insider is referring to.

Could be alioop...could also have been the time police searched the parents house the following week.

Good question regarding left or right handed! Does anyone know if the Jodie he was with where the cut hand supposedly took place is another of his "play mates"? maybe thats why Alison was sending sarcastic messages about companions etc?

Sgt Jackson: Gerard, that cut that's on your hand, what's that from?

GBC: Um helping my friend renovate his house. That's what my, I was loading into my dad's car before. It launches, to use that terminology, onto the market today. Um and it's going to auction. So I've repainted and re-carpeted and everything. And yesterday I had to replace a um light fitting um there (indistinct) bathroom because I was putting new light fittings in (indistinct) I'm renovating. I'm not really doing the hard work but um the (indistinct), you know when you put a bayonet fitting in, it goes into a plastic thing and it's a forty year old house and it just (indistinct) cracked.

Sgt Jackson: And where was that, where was that property?

GBC: At 57 Woodfield Road (Indistinct)

Sgt Jackson: Oh yeah, I know where it is, yeah. And were you there with anyone else?

GBC: Ah I was actually, um Jody, one of my colleagues, um was there um.

Sgt Jackso: And did you mention to her that you hurt your hand?

GBC: No. We were racing um to get it done because I had a 3.45 parent -teacher interview back here at school. Um so I, no I didn't. I was using a ah ratchet screwdriver thing. And Jody turned off the power for me and I did the job and I just cut my (indistinct)

End of that part of transcript.

OK people. Lets hope that Jodie is called in for her take on this.
Next, spot the diversions here.
Next, spot possible inconsistencies here.
Next. Where is the real estate who carries around just the exact right light bulb with him?
Next, considering all the lies that have come forth from this mouth to date, Jodie was either a colleague, or another diversion.

Thanks Marly, I think that as the police saw the vacuum being put into BWANA at the Brookfield house that is likely the occasion the insider is referring to.

I would love to see the report on the contents of the vacuum cleaner

GBC: Um helping my friend renovate his house. That's what my, I was loading into my dad's car before. It launches, to use that terminology, onto the market today. Um and it's going to auction. So I've repainted and re-carpeted and everything. And yesterday I had to replace a um light fitting um there (indistinct) bathroom because I was putting new light fittings in (indistinct) I'm renovating. I'm not really doing the hard work but um the (indistinct), you know when you put a bayonet fitting in, it goes into a plastic thing and it's a forty year old house and it just (indistinct) cracked.

Sgt Jackson: Oh yeah, I know where it is, yeah. And were you there with anyone else?

GBC: No. We were racing um to get it done because I had a 3.45 parent -teacher interview back here at school. Um so I, no I didn't. I was using a ah ratchet screwdriver thing. And Jody turned off the power for me and I did the job and I just cut my (indistinct)

Next. Where is the real estate who carries around just the exact right light bulb with him?
Next, considering all the lies that have come forth from this mouth to date, Jodie was either a colleague, or another diversion.

If it was so straitforward that he cut his hand why so much detail? why wouldnt u say , I was helping a friend renovate and do some repairs cos its going up for sale and i cut it changing a light bulb.... too much detail is often a sign of not being truthful... and whats with all the ums!? for someone so glib he was stumbling a bit.
IMO

Good question regarding left or right handed! Does anyone know if the Jodie he was with where the cut hand supposedly took place is another of his "play mates"? maybe thats why Alison was sending sarcastic messages about companions etc?
... or perhaps she thought he would bonk ANYONE given half the chance. She may have just been letting him know "You're with a female... HANDS OFF BUDDY!!"

I'm sure a recent poster mentioned that she had actually been shown through that house by GBC and he said he was friends with the owner, had camped on the property etc? So if he was showing people through the property, hadn't it already been launched on the market? I will try to search for the post I mean, I'm sure it was only in the last week or so.

If it was so straitforward that he cut his hand why so much detail? why wouldnt u say , I was helping a friend renovate and do some repairs cos its going up for sale and i cut it changing a light bulb.... too much detail is often a sign of not being truthful... and whats with all the ums!? for someone so glib he was stumbling a bit.
IMO

As they say guilty people always go to too much trouble to give themselves an alibi or to explain things. A normal person couldn't recall everything they do off the top of their head, but these people do but only because they've pre-thought an alibi... it was ironic they had a body language expert talking on TV {Alan Pease} the second day of GBC's trial. It had NOTHING to with GBC or the case but it happened to be about how to spot a liar or conman. Guess what? GBC fit it all. lol Surprise surprise!

I would imagine dirty laundry would have to be taken, but I doubt anything from that night was still in the house.

The lack of direct media exploration bugs me too, but in a sense things are moving along as they should. What I mean is that several authors are following this case closely, and it is expected at least one book will come out after the trial.
In which case, "back to normal" will never, ever, ever happen.

As some posters have pointed out, sadly, normal people know immediately that a disappearance means the end of normal forever.

That should be the book title. "Back to Normal" or "The Very Normal Caterpillar"

As they say guilty people always go to too much trouble to give themselves an alibi or to explain things. A normal person couldn't recall everything they do off the top of their head, but these people do but only because they've pre-thought an alibi... it was ironic they had a body language expert talking on TV {Alan Pease} the second day of GBC's trial. It had NOTHING to with GBC or the case but it happened to be about how to spot a liar or conman. Guess what? GBC fit it all. lol Surprise surprise!

That's interesting. Wish I had seen that. Better still, I wish the Court could engage a body language expert for his trial.

And speaking of body language: Constable Ash made a few astute IMO observations at the first police interview 20 April 2012.
"While Constable Hammond had a conversation with Gerard, I observed Gerard's body language when answering questions.
I noticed that when Gerard was asked questions about himself he would hold his head up straight and make direct eye contact
and when asked questions about his wife Allison, he would look down at the floor or table and fidget with his hands.
Gerard appeared very confident about him self but agitated when having to answer questions about Allison."

I have emailed the search counter at the supreme court with the list of documents I think may be worth ordering and have asked for individual photocopy fees for each document. It normally takes a couple of days for a reply. I didn't bother with the 7 affidavits of family friends who have offered surety for bail as they are not going to say anything of great interest I believe other than how much money they are willing to put up.
If anyone particularly wants them, we can get those at any time later.

When Constable Ash arrived on Friday 20 April 2012 with Constable Leah Hammond he observed that GBC was dressed in business attire with a tie and cuff links.
This observation was made at the same time as the large fresh scratch marks.

Does anyone else think it extremely odd that he should be dressed so beautifully at this possibly dire time?
Not forgetting the CUFF LINKS!

SandyGG, I'm eager to see Danny Boyle in action :heartluv: I think I have a crush on him, I think someone else here does too from what I recall not too long ago, either Makara or Marly? mmmmm.....we will be waiting a while.

<Respectfully snipped>

Yes, I admitted I love Danny Boyle. :blushing:

:rocker: 652974-danny-boyle[1].jpg :rocker:

When Constable Ash arrived on Friday 20 April 2012 with Constable Leah Hammond he observed that GBC was dressed in business attire with a tie and cuff links.
This observation was made at the same time as the large fresh scratch marks.

Does anyone else think it extremely odd that he should be dressed so beautifully at this possibly dire time?
Not forgetting the CUFF LINKS!

LadyBird, yes, I do think it odd. What I also find odd is when Constable Ash arrived, NBC walked down the front steps of the house, walked over to GBC who was then talking to Constable Ash, and proceeded to put his arm around GBC's shoulders. I don't know about anyone else but I find this behaviour a tad strange. No, there is nothing wrong with showing affection to your adult son but Allison had only been reported missing about an hour earlier and had presumedly gone for a walk and hadn't yet returned home. Why the sentimentality so early?

My opinion only and not that of Websleuths.

LadyBird, yes, I do think it odd. What I also find odd is when Constable Ash arrived, NBC walked down the front steps of the house, walked over to GBC who was then talking to Constable Ash, and proceeded to puts his arm around GBC's shoulders. I don't know about anyone else but I find this behaviour a tad strange. No, there is nothing wrong with showing affection to your adult son but Allison had only been reported missing about an hour earlier and had presumedly gone for a walk and hadn't yet returned home. Why the sentimentality so early?

My opinion only and not that of Websleuths.

Perhaps a bit of a 'now remember the story son'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member