Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please count me in on contributing to the documents, as long as it's not too much.

You know what bugs me? Why don't the media ask some tough questions of the bc's? Like the ones we've been asking? If he didn't do it who did? What is the truth that will be revealed? What were all their movements that night? Do they believe those scratches came from shaving? How did that blood get in the car? Why don't the parents provide statements? Why has this truth they claim to know not set him free so far?

And so on.

They can't expect to consistently proclaim to know the truth but then give no other explanation on what that is????

above BBM

I think you'll find it's because of our sub judice laws the media can't ask the type of questions you're referring to, while the case is before the courts.

1. Publishing matter likely to prejudice a fair trial

http://www.thenewsmanual.net/Resources/medialaw_in_australia_03.html

For what it's worth, I'm a whole 5 inches shorter than ABC was and when I'm 72kg I'm a size 12, at 72kg she'd have to be a size 10 surely? As a size 12 I could never wear an XXL in any make - maybe a L but not an XXL.
Stone the crows! (Please excuse the outback expletives.)
You are 5 INCHES shorter?
And ABC was an athletic ex ballerina?
My mathematics aren't adding up here.
The crap abut Allison wanting to lose weight isn't adding up either.
The sudden need to go for a change from size 10 or 12 to XXL is starting to make a bit of sense though.
Easier to slip into maybe?

Thanks Kimster :rocker:

Yes thanks Amee I had read Kimster's post prior to my post #703. She wouldn't have read the discussion about setting up paypal accounts so we'll still wait for admin/owners advice before this goes any further.

I had a friend turn up today with scratches on his face in a similar position to GBC's but nowhere near as deep. I couldn't miss them and without even thinking exclaimed "What happened to you?" His answer .... "I fell off Mt Hotham"..... what he meant was that he'd been riding his pushbike up and over Mt Hotham from Harrietville (sheer madness in my book) and had a wee accident on his way down the hill which saw him rather inelegantly fly over the handle bars and tumble on down the hill.

My point is with that kind of accident and all of the other superficial injuries, the marks on his face were NOTHING compared the photo's of GBC's scratches. And there is no way on God's green earth I would NOT notice or NOT ask what happened.

I hate driving that road, all the cyclists are crazy ;) I'm glad he's OK though!

But good point, you always ask when you see that a friend or family member is injured!

The hairdressers statement says there was CCTV in the salon . Qps would know what she was wearing during her appointment . I wonder if what she was wearing is missing ?

Thanks for the shout-out Curious! Right back at you :)

I'm also interested in the 112 calls - what on earth would justify TWO of these calls? And for that period of time? I know when I've reported a disturbance in the middle of the night, it's a brief call - name, address, details of disturbance. That's basically it. To me, these 2 calls suggest it was something personal i.e. related to the BC's in some way. OR she was kept on hold for a long time. But even on busy nights, would someone ever be kept on hold for that length of time?

Maybe they were out and about and came across an accident or observed something untoward. Another thought which occured to me is that maybe one of them was ill.

The lack of direct media exploration bugs me too, but in a sense things are moving along as they should. What I mean is that several authors are following this case closely, and it is expected at least one book will come out after the trial.
In which case, "back to normal" will never, ever, ever happen.

As some posters have pointed out, sadly, normal people know immediately that a disappearance means the end of normal forever.

Have a friend who disappeared, last heard from in Melbourne in March/April 2001. His name is John Walker and he was born in July 1958.
If he has been in jail I'd feel relief!

I am a little bit sad right now. Had almost completed Allison phone record dissection and my computer froze. I have tears in my eyes. I did not back it up and it took forever.

I will get it done but now I have to start from the beginning : (

I am a little bit sad right now. Had almost completed Allison phone record dissection and my computer froze. I have tears in my eyes. I did not back it up and it took forever.

:( I feel for you

Curiousasacat: Oooooooo ....soooooo ..... frustrating! :notgood: :doh: ::(:

Personally, I believe OW is playing the sympathy orchestra, that poor me forlorn look she adopts during her media show is enough to make me cry :please: She either thinks we the public are idiots or she's in denial, if only she would look at the evidence presented so far, it's overwhelmingly obvious GBC was involved in the murder of Allison, he's lied from day 1.

She needs to get a grip, the stress she's putting herself through can only be detrimental to her health in the long term.

Oh noooo cries just a little bit, never mind business as usual. :blushing:

The lack of direct media exploration bugs me too, but in a sense things are moving along as they should. What I mean is that several authors are following this case closely, and it is expected at least one book will come out after the trial.
In which case, "back to normal" will never, ever, ever happen.

As some posters have pointed out, sadly, normal people know immediately that a disappearance means the end of normal forever.

That will be the name of the book "back to normal", or "business as usual". Just realised they are he same thing, might be a family motto.

So pleased the girls are with the Dickies not the BC's and I can only assume that the QPS were able to assist in this process - that witness comment about S <modsnip> comment that she couldn't talk about anything on 26.4.12 until after the nightly debrief - these debrief s would have been happening when they were housed up at the kenmore residence before being allowed to return to the Brookfield residence - scary!

GBC was in financial distress that's for sure! Reading the financial planner/advisor document - he emailed GBC on 13.4.12 advising his income protection policy was in arrears and would be cancelled on 6.5.12 GBC advised he would sort it out - this was a man who had maxed out his credit cards! Same planner advised by email Allison on 6.4.12 that one of her life policies was overdue and would expire on 19.5.12 so she contacted him to look at " reducing" this as she hadn't been aware previously of death cover in her superannuation - this contact was on 17.4.12- I think she wanted to drop this to save money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper