Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be a reason why Gerard decides to begin again with Toni in December..

As soon as I wrote that I realised that any reasoning Gerard has is out of my capability of grasping but putting that to one side....

Toni says she rang, she emailed , she rang and rang and rang, she wanted an explanation, she didnt understand why, why did it end, why was she fired, why why.qhy is Allison working there, why, .

So in December, Gerard meets her, they 'confirm ' their love.. whatever that means, he makes promises, he paints a picture of hope and solution, they make certain conditions, that is, no sex, excuse me , there is the promise, though.

So what made Gerard decide on this course of action in December? Nothing so far in the financial forensics points to a huge upheaval more than the ordinary upheavals, The business was on its normal swift slide down, nothing unusual , his capacity to pay his debts no further advanced, his facade is still operative to a certain degree...

Had he had a bright idea?? had something come to mind, or a light at the end of this dreadful tunnel been lit? Something made Gerard take Toni on again, despite the fact that he is toying with a couple of gals from other agencies....

It's very interesting to note that he picked up with the mistress again in December 2011... around the same time, in that December, was when he approached Bruce Flegg for a loan. I think it was all about money...passing the plate around, as he was in dire financial trouble back then.

BBM

December 15, 2012

"I recall some time, either early or the middle of Dec 2011. I took a Christmas present, being a bottle of wine, to Gerard Baden-Clay at his business premises," he said in the affidavit.

"This was in response to him calling me .... and asking to meet so he could talk to me. When I arrived at the Century 21 business I was invited by him into his office. The conversation was about him borrowing money from me.

"There was no other topic of conversation other than asking how family were. I don't remember the exact conversation, but I recall Gerard told me that he needed $400,000 to pay out some business partners or some business partners had left the business, and I remember him raising an issue about the rent roll for the business.

‘‘I asked him who his business partners were and he wouldn’t tell me. This struck me as odd as from my business experience as I believed and had no doubt that his business was in financial trouble based on what he had told me.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...r-for-money-20121215-2bgji.html#ixzz2PH1wcGbn

Yes Olli Before the trial i was having dinner with a very prominent criminal barrister and he said " its odds on her , even money him and the dingoe can name its own odds "

I wasn't living in Australia at the time. It was reported overseas though but not in detail. The only red flag I had as child was who puts their infant child to bed at that age by themselves. At home yes but in a tent. Bats, spiders, snakes and the rest.

Sorry for off topic thoughts.

It's very interesting to note that he picked up with the mistress again in December 2011... around the same time, in that December, was when he approached Bruce Flegg for a loan. I think it was all about money...passing the plate around, as he was in dire financial trouble back then.

BBM

December 15, 2012

"I recall some time, either early or the middle of Dec 2011.

"This was in response to him calling me .... and asking to meet so he could talk to me. When I arrived at the Century 21 business I was invited by him into his office. The conversation was about him borrowing money from me.

‘‘I asked him who his business partners were and he wouldn’t tell me. This struck me as odd as from my business experience as I believed and had no doubt that his business was in financial trouble based on what he had told me.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...r-for-money-20121215-2bgji.html#ixzz2PH1wcGbn

Marly.. brilliant, brilliant.. I would never have found that without you, and of course, he rang and rang poor Flegg, and only got the secretary, who said he was broken up and crying.. but he did manage to get a phone out of them..

So ..... the solution to the problem wasnt going to be Fleggs money. Early December.

and Gerard being shy about who his new business partners were going to be....... whoda thunk, ey?

0408321999 is Darren Mahoney's mobile number, 05.49am 21/4. Just in case it's not already posted. The other on above it is Ben Bassingthwaite.

0408321999 is Darren Mahoney's mobile number, 05.49am 21/4. Just in case it's not already posted. The other on above it is Ben Bassingthwaite.

Gosh that's early to be calling anyone :what:

bet it was Mahony's office that told him to get those darn scratches verified at a doctors immediately . No wonder he was at Dr. Beavans office bright and chirpy at 8.30am. business cards at the ready. just in case. What a pity Dr Beavan wasnt going to have a bar of it being a 'shaving incident'.. No wonder he didnt show her his other injuries.

OFF to Dr. Kumar!!

I wasn't living in Australia at the time. It was reported overseas though but not in detail. The only red flag I had as child was who puts their infant child to bed at that age by themselves. At home yes but in a tent. Bats, spiders, snakes and the rest.

Sorry for off topic thoughts.

One of the older boys was in the tent Flinders, and Lindy was going back to cook something else for the older boy. The feeling were so intense at the time - the similarity though with Allison that the public didn't understand the Chamberlains (and perhaps still don't) a small religious group who lived outside some of the main stream Australian "norms", they didn't react as we expected. GBC on the other hand tried to react but he overplayed his hand.

I think it is interesting that he has been arrested and is now awaiting for the murder of Allison, but many of us on this site are still intrigued by how, when and in particular, why. The seemingly perfect lives fell apart so dramatically, what drives people to have to present to others what they consider is their perfect image. I have friends, have known them through our children for many years, there seems wonderful - exclusive private school, dinners with the Governor, perfectly groomed wife and expensive wardrobe, live in a beautiful renovated Queenslander, but the deceptions over the years have been laid bear - some things don't add up, it is like as if the wife's life in particular didn't start until she met her husband. In many ways they remind me of the BC, they have money and I don't think there are any marital issues, but they cling on so tightly to the lives they want others to see, that they have to reinvent themselves and their friendship circle every few years. The analogy of a duck is perfect in this case, and I think it might have been in the case of BC's

Marly.. brilliant, brilliant.. I would never have found that without you, and of course, he rang and rang poor Flegg, and only got the secretary, who said he was broken up and crying.. but he did manage to get a phone out of them..

So ..... the solution to the problem wasnt going to be Fleggs money. Early December.

and Gerard being shy about who his new business partners were going to be....... whoda thunk, ey?

Further on in that same report it mentions how he again called Bruce Flegg in March 2012. He asked his friend Sue Heath to return the call. She mentions GBC's "tears, agitated and fearful".

I bet, that was the same tactic he used on the mistress in December 2011. Except it was more along the lines of....."I'll give you a good time, give you the world, live together happily ever after" (blah blah cry cry kind of thing)..."while we're talking..(sob sob)....I need money"

I think Gerard would have wanted and expected to have his hand held by his solicitor at all times.

Maybe something told to him in the 0417hrs call he received?
This is very intriguing? Do you mean 4.17am on friday the 20 April? I tried to see this on GBC phone records and couldn't find it (prob me being a dufus!)

Joy M has refuted that GBC hurt his hand at the clean up so no doubt there will be a statement from her and she will be called as a witness - so he obviously hurt his hand and on the 19th at home as we suspect!

This is very intriguing? Do you mean 4.17am on friday the 20 April? I tried to see this on GBC phone records and couldn't find it (prob me being a dufus!)

Doidy, the 4:17am call originated from GBC's office on 19 April 2012.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9048265&postcount=28"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*[/ame]

Your conjecture got me thinking
If smothered/suffocated and rubber gloves were being worn would an injury to the hand be not as defined as opposed to a bare hand.
Would latex over the mouth and nose be more restrictive to breathing.
I just keep thinking how did the glove tip get in Allison's jumper.
Surely if one of the people at the crime scene had lost a piece of their glove it would have been noted.

Sorry that was in reply to DR Watson post a page or so back thought I had linked it obviously not

Just thought it interesting to note...apart from the traffic cam at Moggill & Kenmore Roads, there's a further two cams on Moggill Road & Western Freeway at Indooroopilly, which is between Brookfield & St. Lucia.

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Indooroopilly - Western Freeway and Moggill Road (West)

.... and these will be quite revealing when examined for vehicle movements on 19/20 Apr. ......... maybe more lies will be exposed!

So if that was GBC at the office then the children cant have been at home.
Why at his office? He had umteen phones! Did he meet someone there?
ARE THERE SHOWERS AT HIS OFFICE, is that were he showered, ***** & shaved and cleaned up? was that why there was no blood at home, There would have been a first aid kit at the office.

Something else and I can't put my finger on it, what else for him at the office?
Shredder? Dumpster? Computers?........? TM?

THE ALARM SYSTEM COULD TELL US HOW LONG HE WAS THERE.
Is his office between the bridge and his home?
He was a very busy boy sh**ing, shaving, and generally tearing around everywhere

Now I'm feeling there is something really dodgy in this!! Got a feeling someone else was there!

Further on in that same report it mentions how he again called Bruce Flegg in March 2012. He asked his friend Sue Heath to return the call. She mentions GBC's "tears, agitated and fearful".

I bet, that was the same tactic he used on the mistress in December 2011. Except it was more along the lines of....."I'll give you a good time, give you the world, live together happily ever after" (blah blah cry cry kind of thing)..."while we're talking..(sob sob)....I need money"

Anyone know these answers please?

Did TM own or rent the house with her husband?
I think I recall they owned it, if so, I gather when it sold she would have received about 3/4 of the proceeds because of the children.
If correct, where did the money go as she was renting and NOW living with her mum. Now that's going backwards!
I wonder if she employed now (somehow I doubt it)

(was GBC paying her rent or leaving little 'thankyou offerings' for her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay