Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know these answers please?

Did TM own or rent the house with her husband?
I think I recall they owned it, if so, I gather when it sold she would have received about 3/4 of the proceeds because of the children.
If correct, where did the money go as she was renting and NOW living with her mum. Now that's going backwards!
I wonder if she employed now (somehow I doubt it)

(was GBC paying her rent or leaving little 'thankyou offerings' for her)

Hi They'll Get You. In TM's statement she said that she and her husband sold their house after they separated and that she got $100 000.

bet it was Mahony's office that told him to get those darn scratches verified at a doctors immediately . No wonder he was at Dr. Beavans office bright and chirpy at 8.30am. business cards at the ready. just in case. What a pity Dr Beavan wasnt going to have a bar of it being a 'shaving incident'.. No wonder he didnt show her his other injuries.

OFF to Dr. Kumar!!

Due to trying to continually hide his deceit:....more of the 'bad' advice that GBC has taken on board from others (didn't do the trick).....made things worse.

No more lies Gerard!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been ... and will continue to be your UNDOING.

So if that was GBC at the office then the children cant have been at home.
Why at his office? He had umteen phones! Did he meet someone there?
ARE THERE SHOWERS AT HIS OFFICE, is that were he showered, ***** & shaved and cleaned up? was that why there was no blood at home, There would have been a first aid kit at the office.

Something else and I can't put my finger on it, what else for him at the office?
Shredder? Dumpster? Computers?........? TM?

THE ALARM SYSTEM COULD TELL US HOW LONG HE WAS THERE.
Is his office between the bridge and his home?
He was a very busy boy sh**ing, shaving, and generally tearing around everywhere

Now I'm feeling there is something really dodgy in this!! Got a feeling someone else was there!

The call from the office to GBC's phone was at 4:17am on Thursday 19 April. GBC reported Allison missing on the morning of the 20 April.

BBM.

Your conjecture got me thinking
If smothered/suffocated and rubber gloves were being worn would an injury to the hand be not as defined as opposed to a bare hand.
Would latex over the mouth and nose be more restrictive to breathing.
I just keep thinking how did the glove tip get in Allison's jumper.
Surely if one of the people at the crime scene had lost a piece of their glove it would have been noted.

To break the tip off without the glove coming off stumps me & just the tip? Was it caught in the twists of Allisons jumper under her weight, if so, those gloves may just slid off the hand.

Due to trying to continually hide his deceit:....more of the 'bad' advice that GBC has taken on board from others (didn't do the trick).....made things worse.

No more lies Gerard!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been ... and will continue to be your UNDOING.

I agree re his lies will be his undoing. I've said that numerous times on here.

Right from the beginning it was nothing but lies....blatant lies at that. He either has a shocking memory or thinks people won't remember what he's said. The following is a classic example of his lies....

21st day of April 2012 - Constable Kellie Thomson's statement.

37. Whilst travelling in the car back to the station, MCLEOD asked The Defendant about the staff at Century 21, where The defendant stated "I have been advised not to answer".

24th April,2012

Yet in his "little bit hurt" video.... "I've spoken to the police about everything" "I've tried to help the police as much as I can, we all have, with everything we've got so"

So if that was GBC at the office then the children cant have been at home.
Why at his office? He had umteen phones! Did he meet someone there?
ARE THERE SHOWERS AT HIS OFFICE, is that were he showered, ***** & shaved and cleaned up? was that why there was no blood at home, There would have been a first aid kit at the office.

Something else and I can't put my finger on it, what else for him at the office?
Shredder? Dumpster? Computers?........? TM?

THE ALARM SYSTEM COULD TELL US HOW LONG HE WAS THERE.
Is his office between the bridge and his home?
He was a very busy boy sh**ing, shaving, and generally tearing around everywhere

Now I'm feeling there is something really dodgy in this!! Got a feeling someone else was there!

Good thinking! Ive always wondered whether neighbours noticed cars coming or going after midnight? Which they dont seem to have. So maybe the centre of activity was the RE office?
Yet we know GBC phone was placed on a charger at around 2am? Doesnt mean it had to have happened at the Brookfield home though does it? Maybe at the RE office?
So who was watching the children at the house...OW or NBC??:twocents:

Your conjecture got me thinking
If smothered/suffocated and rubber gloves were being worn would an injury to the hand be not as defined as opposed to a bare hand.
Would latex over the mouth and nose be more restrictive to breathing.
I just keep thinking how did the glove tip get in Allison's jumper.
Surely if one of the people at the crime scene had lost a piece of their glove it would have been noted.

Wearing rubber gloves COULD make suffocation just a touch easier, but unless it was a planned move, it would be unlikely. I suspect it was possibly just a bare hand. Teeth marks caused by abrasion against the teeth which may have been "bared" in a snarl of desperation (sorry for the mental image there) could cause a lesion on the hand that is not a bite mark strictly speaking.

Just my opinion, of course... ;)

To break the tip off without the glove coming off stumps me & just the tip? Was it caught in the twists of Allisons jumper under her weight, if so, those gloves may just slid off the hand.
and the broken tip not noticed

Good thinking! Ive always wondered whether neighbours noticed cars coming or going after midnight? Which they dont seem to have. So maybe the centre of activity was the RE office?
Yet we know GBC phone was placed on a charger at around 2am? Doesnt mean it had to have happened at the Brookfield home though does it? Maybe at the RE office?

The house is set quite a way back from the road and any activity would have been quite muffled I would think - if you are a sound sleeper a neighbours comings and goings unless right outside your bedroom window would largely go un noticed and I feel they would have waited for that time of night when most have gone to bed and the early risers ( like me *sigh*) are not yet stirring

Just to clear up one point - the Century21 office was at Taringa - which is NOT between the BC house and Kholo Creek. But on the other hand, you WOULD have to go via the Kenmore roundabout to get to the C21 office - wonder if there were shenanigans going on at the roundabout with cars meeting up etc?

That whole roundabout thing intrigues me - as you know. There is nothing in the prosecution case yet that we've heard that gives us ANY clue as to what that's all about. Why did they close off the roundabout one night to test and time various trips? Why did the police ask for witnesses who saw anything "untoward" happening at the roundabout between 11pm and 4am that night? Arrgghhhh - what IS the secret of the roundabout??? :banghead:

It's actually not hard to tear the tip off a finger of surgical gloves. I've done it on many an occasion. Especially if they're wet on the inside with sweat (eg nervous). The whole glove doesn't come off - just the finger tip.

But I'd agree that if it was the glove of one of the Crime Scene people, it would have been noticed and noted - well documented.

Wonder if there was any DNA inside the glove tip? Nothing mentioned in the autopsy report....

There was some gloves found at the kholo creek, along with a drink bottle and a SIM card

Chief it's these little questions and little loose ends that make me hope the police have dotted every i and crossed every t.
Like DNA?

:please:

Ther was also some talk way back in the beginning that GBC purchased gloves

I remember that too .... it was stated here on Websleuths by a poster who served GBC (Maybe it was when he was buying the sausages).

Chief it's these little questions and little loose ends that make me hope the police have dotted every i and crossed every t.
Like DNA?

:please:

Yes I think with all the investigations, they were confident enough to arrest him. These loose ends and little questions make a whole lot more sense to them than us . But hope away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member