Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unfortunately, it's been over seven years. A defense's dream, memories fade. jmo
Nooooooooo @arielilane :)

I think the key players, especially the witnesses, are going to remember something so traumatic. Those young girls, BB and SC were probably terrified before RA was arrested. I feel bad for all of them having to relive this too:(

JMO

SC is the witness who passed by RA=BG on Old County N300 while he was walking and she was driving that made that statement of 'muddy, bloody, like he'd been in a fight'. Of course the D tried to rework, paraphrase, or claim she never said parts.

I for one will be glad when all the Franks Memo innuendo is over with and all of the witnesses can testify to what they each actually said and what they observed.

People and video saw Abby & Libby and RA=BG at that time on the MHB at 2:13, but more importantly NOBODY ever saw them again anywhere on the trails after that. Where were they and what were they doing until SC saw RA walking back towards his car at approx 3:50 pm???

Sadly we know Abby & Libby were never seen again until their bodies were discovered the next day. :(

#Justice4Abby&Libby

MOO

I wonder if there are unknown witnesses that will testify they were on the trail and the bridge after the last known sighting of RA, and these witnesses can testify they did NOT see him on his return. That would be people placing RA on the path to Abby and Libby, AND people stating he did NOT return the same path.

KWIM? Prosecutor can word it much better than me.

Edit to add: Then one witness to testify RA came from a wooded area looking as he had been in a fight. Not the same path he took for a nature walk. LE/P got him! I feel comfortable saying they will present this for a jury to understand.

If and when Sarah Carbaugh gets on the jury stand, she needs to tell the truth and only what she knows as a fact.

For example:
As she describes the person she saw "muddy and bloody". if the defense asks her if she can identify anyone in the court room that day is that person, if she says, "No...I cannot point him out - I didn't get that long of a look. I can only partially describe how big he was and what he was wearing".

THAT is the perfect answer. Do not make up stuff, just tell what you know and don't embellish it. You do not want to tell something that is not a fact.. .the other side will clean your whistle.

State the facts as you know them. The prosecuting attorneys are really good at filling in the (logical) blanks, let them do their work.

100% agree with this.

Right. And what I think about one of the girls said, she recognized the photo that was released as the guy they passed. She recognized the image which Libby and Abby took.

I hope and will assume the prosecutor has discussed with the witnesses not to 'embellish', simply state what they know and remember. This many years later, they can testify "I saw the image released and remembered that we had passed him."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine
Back