Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been perusing GBCs phone records and noted the following - 16/4 @ 3.28pm - call to 131155 lasting 72.42 minutes - This is Suncorp. Also the following day 17/4 @ 4.18pm - call to 131155 lasting 29.43 minutes, again Suncorp. Just over one and a half hours in 2 days to your insurer. And then 48 hours later or thereabouts, your wife is 'disappeared'. Then there was another call which intrigues me - to Blocksidge and Ferguson, Real Estate agents in Brisbane @ 2.43pm on 19/4 lasting 5.03 minutes. (That one could be to do with 'business as usual', or could be related to the later sale of the house, which was sold from gaol, or could be to another lady friend). MOO

BBM

Yep business as usual...with the mistress. She worked for that real estate agent as mentioned on her statement??

In her first statement it reads...

5. I am presently employed with Blocksidge and Ferguson, a real estate company located in Adelaide Street Brisbane City as a Full Time Property Manager.I have been employed with this company since the 13th April, 2012.

Seems like GBC also used Suncorp for all his banking needs according to forensic accountant report. Perhaps the lengthy phone calls could be related to his "dire" financial position, i.e. maybe the bank was given him more bad news which was adding to his woes.

Just some thoughts I've had on Allison's phone:

I'm trying to understand why her phone wasn't destroyed when it was disposed of.

-why didn't GBC (or whoever) smash the phone, take it apart, basically make it undetectable?
-why was it disposed of in such a way that it could still ping?
-was it a rash decision to throw it out a car window somewhere?
-did GBC (or whoever) consciously think there was something on the phone that he/they did not want anyone to ever see? Did someone go through her phone that night/morning to check?
-why was the phone not left with Allison's body? Was this a conscious decision, or was the phone an afterthought - maybe required an extra trip in the car by GBC (or someone) to get rid of it

Here are my thoughts (which have changed a bit since last year) - I actually think disposing of the phone was actually to get the phone away from the house, not to dispose of it because of incriminating stuff on the phone itself. It wasn't left with Allison's body because GBC didn't want the body to be found straight away. It was probably thrown from a car window by GBC or someone close to him.

I don't think GBC would have been that concerned if her phone was found (in fact I'm starting to wonder if he thought it WOULD be found, and was surprised it wasn't). In his eyes, it may have supported the possibility that someone abducted her and threw her phone away, or that Allison threw it away as she was on her way to kill herself.

What really bugs me is that the phone was not destroyed. In so many other cases, phones have been destroyed soon after a person disappears. No pinging at all. Why did GBC not smash the phone to smithereens? It just seems strange to me. And if there was someone that helped him 'clean up' that night or early the next morning, GBC may have disposed of the phone already, even if they suggested destroying the phone.

IMO

Plain and simple....it had a monetary value ! IMO

Hi there, been reading all your posts for a while now, great sleuthing btw, but this is my first post. so hi everyone. :)
So from my view, reading all your posts, the media articles& the transcripts it seems Crystal clear that gbc knew his lovely wife was deceased. so many of his behaviors point to this. he stopped trying to call or text her after the police came, he didn't engage in the search, he wanted life to return to business as usual etc etc.. even ow stated to the girls mum may have fallen down a hole (a bridge?) And may not return. Sadly it seems that the whole Baden clay family had concluded abc was not returning from the earliest point on the morn of the 20th.. so, they all knew she had passed (bless her soul) & collectively went into damage control to, in my opinion, save the reputation of the bc name (which they apparently, as stated in one of the witness statements, legally changed their name to after emigrating) I don't have a clue as to what transpired that night, but I believe they all played a part. I have suspicions that either gbc or maybe even another family member delivered the fatal blow, hence ow's statement, the truth will come out.. the family appears to be having daily debriefs, very "us and them" attitude from the start. whether it's gbc or another bc. someone is brainwashing/controlling the family to mitigate risk to the family name. I suspect whoever is controlling the family is the one who sadly killed Allison. so very very sad.

I want to TRIPLE THANK your post! Welcome and we'll said!

I suspect Aunty has many sisters, and a few decent fellows too, right here reaching out with love and shock and admiration. And a few tears as well.
Not just for her own fortitude, but her testimony here says to others, Hey, I am here, and I am a survivor. And I'm talking! I am telling it how it is really.
I don't expect any normal person to understand all the nuances, the sleuth, the devious ways, the lies.
Aunty 's story is essentially Allison's story. Aunty has survived. Against the odds.

Well said, LadyBird, I suspect also that this is why we are all so affectected. Again to Aunty, hang in there, you are in my thoughts.x

I have been perusing GBCs phone records and noted the following ..(respectfully snipped). Then there was another call which intrigues me - to Blocksidge and Ferguson, Real Estate agents in Brisbane @ 2.43pm on 19/4 lasting 5.03 minutes. MOO

So, for a man who couldn't communicate with a mistress on his phone in case his wife found it, he rang said mistress' workplace 6 hours before he allegedly murdered his wife?

This was a couple of hours before the phone calls TM made to him about the conference as he was delivering food to his kids at his parents house? The phone call where TM had to ring him because he couldn't ring her?

Really?

He spent a lot of time on the phone with his dad - what was that all about - 3 phone calls in the space of an hour and a half in the evening - poor Allison -

Just some thoughts I've had on Allison's phone:

I'm trying to understand why her phone wasn't destroyed when it was disposed of.

-why didn't GBC (or whoever) smash the phone, take it apart, basically make it undetectable?
-why was it disposed of in such a way that it could still ping?
-was it a rash decision to throw it out a car window somewhere?
-did GBC (or whoever) consciously think there was something on the phone that he/they did not want anyone to ever see? Did someone go through her phone that night/morning to check?
-why was the phone not left with Allison's body? Was this a conscious decision, or was the phone an afterthought - maybe required an extra trip in the car by GBC (or someone) to get rid of it

Here are my thoughts (which have changed a bit since last year) - I actually think disposing of the phone was actually to get the phone away from the house, not to dispose of it because of incriminating stuff on the phone itself. It wasn't left with Allison's body because GBC didn't want the body to be found straight away. It was probably thrown from a car window by GBC or someone close to him.

I don't think GBC would have been that concerned if her phone was found (in fact I'm starting to wonder if he thought it WOULD be found, and was surprised it wasn't). In his eyes, it may have supported the possibility that someone abducted her and threw her phone away, or that Allison threw it away as she was on her way to kill herself.

What really bugs me is that the phone was not destroyed. In so many other cases, phones have been destroyed soon after a person disappears. No pinging at all. Why did GBC not smash the phone to smithereens? It just seems strange to me. And if there was someone that helped him 'clean up' that night or early the next morning, GBC may have disposed of the phone already, even if they suggested destroying the phone.

IMO

Been lurking for a year then finally joined. After reading Aunty's post I realise how many of us there are whose lives could have turned out like Allison's. Thank you to everybody for your contributions.

I think he was running out of time and he didn't think it through properly about how to get rid of the phone, getting rid of it was a rash decision. The fact that it disappeared completely is a complete mystery, somebody may have helped him.

BBM

Yep business as usual...with the mistress. She worked for that real estate agent as mentioned on her statement??

In her first statement it reads...

5. I am presently employed with Blocksidge and Ferguson, a real estate company located in Adelaide Street Brisbane City as a Full Time Property Manager.I have been employed with this company since the 13th April, 2012.

Wow. So did that conversation further provoke his mood for that night, together with TM's ultimatums and his finance woes?

Which would be the best documents we purchase from the court?
How do we find out which ones are available?
Psychologists report? TM's fifth?
What others are available do you think?
Have we got an account yet Marley because I'm ready.

Been lurking for a year then finally joined. After reading Aunty's post I realise how many of us there are whose lives could have turned out like Allison's. Thank you to everybody for your contributions.

I think he was running out of time and he didn't think it through properly about how to get rid of the phone, getting rid of it was a rash decision. The fact that it disappeared completely is a complete mystery, somebody may have helped him.

A big welcome ColdFacts! Yes there's many sisters here and why we feel so strongly for sweet Allison.

:up:

Interesting that at 6.32am on the 20th the senior BC 's Internet was accessed - there was a lot of activity I think that morning

Interesting that at 6.32am on the 20th the senior BC 's Internet was accessed - there was a lot of activity I think that morning
I did post the following earlier, but I am still wondering too about the reason for so much phone activity that morning - they certainly all were functioning at a high level of concern:
........... and all the frantic phoning that went on with NBC phoning GBC at 7.45am, 8.01am, 8.02am, 8.03am, 8.50am 8.51am (while connected to Telstra Brookfield tower)
..... this was following NBC's initial call to GBC at 6.56am (when connected to the Telstra Kenmore tower)

- the half-hour gap following this first call needs an explanation, as the drive from NBC's house to GBC's house would only take 5 mins.

- the succession of calls by NBC to GBC 7.45am, 8.01am, 8.02am presumably are when NBC is at the home looking after the children while GBC is out driving the streets' - following his 7.15am 000 call to report Allison missing. What were these calls about? e.g. have you found her?/have you found her?/have you found her?
More likely getting some 'facts' sorted......even though at this point, Allison WAS ONLY MISSING!

BUT:
- at 7.19am GBC phoned OW
- at 7.35am GBC phoned Allison
- at 7.39am GBC phoned OW
(don't know where OW was (don't know if she was with NBC at GBC's home).

I have been perusing GBCs phone records and noted the following - 16/4 @ 3.28pm - call to 131155 lasting 72.42 minutes - This is Suncorp. Also the following day 17/4 @ 4.18pm - call to 131155 lasting 29.43 minutes, again Suncorp. Just over one and a half hours in 2 days to your insurer. And then 48 hours later or thereabouts, your wife is 'disappeared'. Then there was another call which intrigues me - to Blocksidge and Ferguson, Real Estate agents in Brisbane @ 2.43pm on 19/4 lasting 5.03 minutes. (That one could be to do with 'business as usual', or could be related to the later sale of the house, which was sold from gaol, or could be to another lady friend). MOO

So GBC was not permitted to call TM's mobile phone number, because that upset Allison. (According to the self made rules of an adulterous relationship.)

But GBC WAS able to call TM's work number. (Because that number could not be proven to be calling TM.)

And inexplicably it was OK to call using the personal mobile phone number (that USED ..past tense..to upset Allison so much) from 20th April.

From TM's statement: "I am presently employed with Blocksidge and Ferguson, a real estate company located in Adelaide Street Brisbane City as a full
time Property Manager. I have been employed with this company since the 13th April, 2012."

From the phone records: Then there was a call to Blocksidge and Ferguson, Real Estate agents in Brisbane @ 2.43pm on 19 April lasting 5.03 minutes.

All interesting....

Interesting timing that GBC called TM on the 19th - did Allison take advantage of her agreement with GBC that she could check his phone that night and see the lengthy call?

Why did GBC risk calling TM (when he would have known NOTHING would have convinced Allison that he wasn't speaking to TM on that number) when he seems to have been very careful up until the 19th?

I guess we'll never know if Allison found out about that call. Maybe after getting home from the hairdressers, she didn't bother checking his phone that night. But soooo coincidental! Or maybe it contributed to an argument that night.....

What upsets me is there is so much that happened in the 24 hours surrounding Allison's death that may never ever be confirmed or explained. It breaks my heart when loved ones don't get to hear all the answers and the full truth from the guilty.

Interesting timing that GBC called TM on the 19th - did Allison take advantage of her agreement with GBC that she could check his phone that night and see the lengthy call?

Why did GBC risk calling TM (when he would have known NOTHING would have convinced Allison that he wasn't speaking to TM on that number) when he seems to have been very careful up until the 19th?

I guess we'll never know if Allison found out about that call. Maybe after getting home from the hairdressers, she didn't bother checking his phone that night. But soooo coincidental! Or maybe it contributed to an argument that night.....

What upsets me is there is so much that happened in the 24 hours surrounding Allison's death that may never ever be confirmed or explained. It breaks my heart when loved ones don't get to hear all the answers and the full truth from the guilty.

There probably wasn't much time for Allison to check his phone that night.
My thoughts are: he stormed home after the TM phone call, even leaving the girls (unscheduled lengthy visit) to confront Allison from the moment they met. And fix this TM (continual harping) problem once and for all.
Why should a BC have to put up with this hen pecking and bullying and whinging from mere females. All IMO.

Oliva says ALlison was her usual happy self when she spoke with her 8.28pm Thursday night.. does this sound like a woman who's husband has told her that his affair is ongoing, after the huge hoo haa when it was first outed?? Toni being sacked, her work station cleared, a big office meeting where everyone is told about it, partners leaving, staff exiting, etc??

Doesnt sound to me like a woman who has been told she is not to go to a seminar, because Toni said she wasnt to go. ..

I just dont see that Allison has any knowledge about this at all by 8.30pm on the Thursday night, if Olivia is to be believed.. her ' usual happy self...?

I dont think Gerard ever got round to telling Allison this ultimatum at all.

Oliva says ALlison was her usual happy self when she spoke with her 8.28pm Thursday night.. does this sound like a woman who's husband has told her that his affair is ongoing, after the huge hoo haa when it was first outed?? Toni being sacked, her work station cleared, a big office meeting where everyone is told about it, partners leaving, staff exiting, etc??

Doesnt sound to me like a woman who has been told she is not to go to a seminar, because Toni said she wasnt to go. ..

I just dont see that Allison has any knowledge about this at all by 8.30pm on the Thursday night, if Olivia is to be believed.. her ' usual happy self...?

Uh oh! Another BINGO. There was quite possibly a big row, the mother of all arguments, going on at 8.28pm IMO.
LIE Number One in action. IMO.

Quite possible a blazing row started immediately upon GBC's arrival home. When Allison learned that not only was the TM relationship still ongoing, or resumed, she would also be going to same conference.
And that's only one side of the equation.
Add to that, one angry narcissistic sociopathic (IMO) husband who was pressured from all corners.

I have often wondered if Toni's mournful looks at Gerard at the Committal Hearing have anythng to do with the problem that everything Toni thinks she knows about Allison has one source. Gerard.

Allison keeps a tight leash on me, Allison checks my phone, my emails, Allison says I have be home at 5.15, Allison says it 'wont be pretty'., Allison says she is going to the seminar, Allison says, Allison does, Allison is, on and on and on . Allison isnt a good parent, Allison will kill herself if I leave, Allison has my job, my chair, Allison just wont let me go, Allison 'smells'.. * allisons diary'.. if he told Allison that, its certain he told Toni that, too. .. Allison has control of the money, Allison, Allison , Allison, you get my drift.

Isnt it odd that Toni asks Gerard, when she rings him that lunchtime on Friday in a state of thrill that Allison has finally bent to her will and not turned up at the seminar, that upon being told that Allison is missing, gone for a long walk, ( not the news she expected, I bet) she says.. 'what triggered that? '.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3