Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't able to be here for Allison's anniversary, but my studio has been painted yellow for her!

In Kieran Ash's statement it says that NBC came from underneath the house with a vacuum cleaner & a hose to put in the boot of his Statesman. Yes, the hose would possibly been outside but usually a vacuum cleaner is kept inside the house (unless it was a spare) & it reads that like the police had to ask BC senior not to take anything further from the property and then again a demand not the remove anything further and GBC left the upstairs interview to explain why BC senior was removing the vacuum & hose. I'm reading like he had to be told twice! Did he continue-business a usual? I would love to know if that vacuum cleaner was a 'wet & dry' style that was possibly used to clean (blood) & then remove the residue water from maybe the carpets & were the areas outside freshly wet & hosed down.
Secondly the images of the BC seniors at the garage sale, under these horrific circumstances, how hard would that be for an elderly couple to do that on their own, have to clear a house & to remove and sell your deceased daughter-in-law's possessions for a garage sale? I know my family would not expect my elderly parents to do this on their own.

I think this has been discussed before but the seniors seem to be very hard minded people & surely the huge weight of all this must have been massive for a 'normal' couple under these circumstances.
OUR COPS ARE TOPS.

In Senior Sargent Narelle Curtis statement she described the vacuum cleaner as 'a round shaped Vacuum cleaner' (into the boot). This style of vacuum doesnt seem to be a little barrel style. To me this vacuum sounds like a 'wet & dry' bigger style.
I feel this cleaner is significant as it was mentioned in both Ash & Curtis statements. Was there raised voices over this to bring GBC outside to explain & the interviewing police to 'tell' him not to remove anything else & later the police searched BC seniors boot.

Is it still on the agenda to purchase further statements?
I'm hanging out for TM's fifth version-IS SHE FRIEND OR FOE??
Bring on the trial, why is it taking so long??

I wasn't able to be here for Allison's anniversary, but my studio has been painted yellow for her!

I got colour samples yesterday as building in my Barn......and I got several yellow ones with a fearure wall in mind for Allison.

Your studio....Are you an artist??????

An artist friend painted sunflowers, her last painting before she died of cancer.:seeya:

Anzac day Lest we Forget.
Respecting and remembering the soldiers who gave their lives for us. And those who continue to serve to keep us safe.(sorry into quotes atm)

But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for,
Is their monument to-day, and for aye.
~Thomas Dunn English

I got colour samples yesterday as building in my Barn......and I got several yellow ones with a fearure wall in mind for Allison.

Your studio....Are you an artist??????

An artist friend painted sunflowers, her last painting before she died of cancer.:seeya:

I try to be an artist lol. It's a hobby. Your barn sounds wonderful! I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. Sunflowers are symbolic to many. Hugs.

Is it still on the agenda to purchase further statements?
I'm hanging out for TM's fifth version-IS SHE FRIEND OR FOE??
Bring on the trial, why is it taking so long??

TGY....this was alioop's post, from previous thread, re the other documents...

I have now seen most of the remaining docs from the second bail application which one poster (not me) kindly paid for and as I expected they mostly aren't that helpful to us. There are affidavits of family members and friends of GBC offering amounts of money as surety for bail. I don't think it's appropriate to post these docs as they contain info personal to those people about their own financial positions. That info is not relevant to our sleuthing.

We already had the most relevant documents that have already been posted.

Sorry, but I suspected that we had already seen the most interesting docs and that the remaining ones would not add much of relevance to our sleuthing.

So we are not likely to see any more documents and will have to wait for the trial. We got lucky that he had a second go at bail and that lots of docs became available in the prosecutions challenge to bail.

OT but what's with all the murders lately? Mainly women, today a double murder of a mother & daughter in Auburn Sydney, police are looking for the partner of the daughter. A couple of days ago police found a young woman dead in her Sydney eastern suburbs flat and when they went to Surfers Paradise the ex boyfriend jumped off the hotel balcony to his death.
Too many murders of women, what's the trend? Are blokes that weak they can't get over it and move on? OMG do they have to have such a final last say?
GBC did NOT have to kill Allison but he was too weak to simply start over without her.
Thank God he didn't harm the girls.

NOT HAPPY JAN !

In the interview transcript at the Brookfield house with Jackson & Curtis, before the police could say hello GBC jumped in and said 'I cut myself shaving'. The police must have been staring with mouths open at that early stage, then they asked 'what happened to the car Gerard?' 'I had a car accident Monday'. So GBC was the driver (again-yawn).
Without getting back into the Koppers Logs etc, I'm wondering if the police were called with regards to THAT accident and what was the follow up info. Off road or was it documented with the police, reason & was the insurance co called for a claim?
Constable Ash was quick to arrive, why? Surely a woman running late isn't something really urgent, oh I forgot it was my hero.
CAN I have your autograph please Constable Ash?

Not enough courts/judges & far tooo many criminals!!

True Marlywings, but recently I was a juror on a trial for 2 days which in my opinion and most of the jury panel, was a complete and utter waste of time and money. The summing up from both parties, plus the judges direction to the jury took nearly 2 hours. Took us 5 minutes to make a not guilty verdict. No wonder the courts are clogged! The system needs to move with the times and get rid of all the pomp - how I would love to be on the overhaul committee. :moo:

OT but what's with all the murders lately? Mainly women, today a double murder of a mother & daughter in Auburn Sydney, police are looking for the partner of the daughter. A couple of days ago police found a young woman dead in her Sydney eastern suburbs flat and when they went to Surfers Paradise the ex boyfriend jumped off the hotel balcony to his death.
Too many murders of women, what's the trend? Are blokes that weak they can't get over it and move on? OMG do they have to have such a final last say?
GBC did NOT have to kill Allison but he was too weak to simply start over without her.
Thank God he didn't harm the girls.

NOT HAPPY JAN !

TGY, yes, far too many murders. I have been thinking that this gets back to the fact that men don't talk about their feelings and are in need of massive anger management strategies. I see the anger everywhere and not just with males. Road rage is just one. Domestic violence is another. And kids these days seem to get agro about anything.

What most don't realise is that world peace needs to start within each and every one of us. Examine our own anger; start to respect differences; accept what we cannot change and most of all be tolerant. If each of us can do that, it should radiate out to our family, friends, the general community, our country, the world.

That's my theory anyway, however far fetched it may be.:twocents:

Sorry when was the garage sale?

There was no mention of a garage sale. GBC's parents emptied Allison's house though....:findinglink:

July 01, 2012

While the accused killer remains behind bars after last month's failed bail hearing, his parents Nigel and Elaine loaded up a trailer with goods, including their son's golf clubs, at the house yesterday.

A removalist truck was also seen at the rented house and the owner confirmed the lease expired on Monday last week.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...brookfield-house/story-e6freoof-1226413239229

TGY, yes, far too many murders. I have been thinking that this gets back to the fact that men don't talk about their feelings and are in need of massive anger management strategies. I see the anger everywhere and not just with males. Road rage is just one. Domestic violence is another. And kids these days seem to get agro about anything.

What most don't realise is that world peace needs to start within each and every one of us. Examine our own anger; start to respect differences; accept what we cannot change and most of all be tolerant. If each of us can do that, it should radiate out to our family, friends, the general community, our country, the world.

That's my theory anyway, however far fetched it may be.:twocents:

Not far fetched at all, just good old fashioned respect for one another babe.
There was an experiment many years ago with rats. When there was enough room for the rats they were respectful to each other with food etc but when the rats were overcrowded they started fighting and eating each other! Sounding familiar?
Beautiful thoughts in your post thanx

Re garage sale misquote.

A big thanx Marley I checked that article and then couldnt find it again. I always assumed it was a garage sale because of the table set up, looked like they were ready to take some money-business as usual. It still looks Like a garage sale tho :moo:
:blushing:

I try to be an artist lol. It's a hobby. Your barn sounds wonderful! I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. Sunflowers are symbolic to many. Hugs.

I'm very trying!!!! to be an artist too.....Have you heard of Norville Art Prize.????

I put yellow check ribbons around my kitchen curtains last year to keep Allison close, they are a constant reminder of what she went through.

We plant sunflowers in a huge crop circle every year.....:
Sorry if off topic, but one cant help it, wish I could meet you all personally one day. What a wonderful lot you are.

More awful news re this - Her ex boyfriend plunged to his death 26 floors from a Gold Coast hotel today as police were trying to get in the locked door of the room to speak to him. Seems like 2 + 2 = 4. So sad for all their family and extended friends etc. Seems to getting worse in the world. I read the above on MSM Internet this evening.
pity gbc didnt do the same:stormingmad:

pity gbc didnt do the same:stormingmad:

I for one am glad he didn't, at least we might find out some answers at his trial. Besides he loves himself to much.

And he DIDN'T DO IT in his mind anyway.!!!!!:drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member