Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Spooky Boo back at you.

Boo ... in case the last one didn't work. ;)

The boos both worked, Aunty ;)

Who needs booze when we have 'Boos" from Aunty? ;)

Community charity event on June 9 to raise money for Allison Baden-Clay Children Trust.

by: David Murray
April 19, 2013 12:00AM

RONI Johnson didn't have to know Allison Baden-Clay to want to make a difference to the lives of her three daughters.
The two Brookfield mums never met, but when Allison disappeared, Ms Johnson thought of the young girls waiting at home.

"The moment I heard about it I was saddened because she was just a normal local mum," Ms Johnson said yesterday.

"Everyone was praying from the word go that it would be OK.

"She was a mum who was missing and she had three little girls who were at home and were waiting for her."

Ms Johnson found a way to help, organising a cricket match and family day last year which raised $50,000 for the siblings.

The fundraiser will go ahead again this year at the Brookfield Showground in what will be an annual event in Allison's memory.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y-children-trust/story-e6freoof-1226623872147

I wonder if GBC has a shiver down his spine tonight?

I somehow doubt it, even though I'm still trying (it gets harder) to keep an open mind to all possibilities.

I suspect he's too engrossed in his own miseries, wondering why he should be where he is, how long he has to be there, and what has he done to deserve this?

Maybe I'm doing him an injustice, but I suspect he doesn't even give this anniversary a moment's thought. It's not about him...

I somehow doubt it, even though I'm still trying (it gets harder) to keep an open mind to all possibilities.

I suspect he's too engrossed in his own miseries, wondering why he should be where he is, how long he has to be there, and what has he done to deserve this?

Maybe I'm doing him an injustice, but I suspect he doesn't even give this anniversary a moment's thought. It's not about him...

Totally agree Doc. Bet he got a ribbing tonight from the other inmates at AG when the evening news was televised. :jail:

Thinking of Allison

Attachments

• pooh.jpg
    pooh.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 54

I don't think you're doing him an injustice. However I'm sure he is thinking of it but only because it's a year since his luck ran out. He's probably thinking of how bad HIS life has been this past year since he can't get on with his life as usual. Poor GBC. I'd rather he showed remorse and was genuinely sorry for the heartache he has caused.
Wouldn't it be great if tomorrow he grew some b*lls and confessed???? That's not going to happen though.

I wonder if GBC has a shiver down his spine tonight?

Oh one would hope he is experiencing more than shivers down his spine... but some doubt it and I agree. After the events that night a year ago, how was it possible to 'hold it together' the way he did. I would have been a jibbering wreck and confessed at dawn. He just took it all in his stride, "business as usual". I would obviously have liked to give him the benefit of the doubt but there is too much that points against him, too many mistakes and lies. The fact that he was able to "hold it together" after the event, without having a need to confess really concerns me. The personality type is what concerns me. I have the same concerns about his family members being so quiet about the events of that night... hopefully next time in court it will all unravel big time.

:rose:

Allison's body was lying discarded under Kholo Bridge one year ago. Sad :( Somebody had done this to her.

As Allison's sister stated at her funeral: We will find who did this to you. :furious:

On this anniversary, with all our thoughts with Allison and her family, today would be a fitting day to hear an announcement on the trial date.
Wishful thinking I know.

Allioop,
Do you have any insight you can share as to why it is taking so long to set a trial date?
What are the processes after a committal hearing determines that a case needs to go to trial?

May we all live safe today knowing that we can open our hearts freely to each other.

RIP Allison Baden-Clay

Attachments

• sunflower.png
    sunflower.png
    381.3 KB · Views: 19
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-mum-disappeared/story-e6freoof-1226623801496
Allison Baden-Clay's family and friends reflect on the year since the Brookfield mum disappeared by Alison Sandy, The Courier-Mail, April 19, 2013. 12:00AM.

Here is a link to an image of Allison's parents after a year wracked by grief, but able to provide love and nurturing to those three little grandaughters:
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2013/04/18/1226623/736068-alison.jpg

Here is a link to an image of Allison's best friend after a year of grief at the sudden loss of her best friend:
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2013/04/18/1226623/717632-kerry-anne-walker.jpg

May we all live safe today knowing that we can open our hearts freely to each other.

RIP Allison Baden-Clay

One would think "the Skull Manor" people would at least have their flag flying at half mast???
But no!
All of this is an injustice to them?????

http://www.mytinyphone.com/uploads/users/brandiwig84/411014.jpg

411014.jpg

I am sure Allison would be proud of the legacy of love and hope she has brought to the lives of everyone friends family and even those who only knew her by tragedy - a year on her presence is still potent and the the life she lived is still powerful message of the way she was and how she will always be remembered.

Let life be as beautiful as summer flowers
And death as beautiful as autumn leaves.
~Rabindranath Tagore

One would think "the Skull Manor" people would at least have their flag flying at half mast???
But no!
All of this is an injustice to them?????

Agree but they did breed HIM though and look what they got. as said many times its all about the bcs , no one else:furious:

I drove back from Ipswich, once again over the bridge, and saw all the tyre tracks leading in and out of that little parking area beside the creek - it was quite muddy there after all the rain we've had lately.

Kinda spooky to think that some of those tracks may have belonged to Aunty... ;)

I slowed right down as I passed over the bridge, both going and coming back. My mood changed, completely spontaneously, to quite sombre and reflective. Once I turned that bend in the road so that the creek was not directly behind me, the mood became normal again. That was really quite eerie - perhaps something like Allicat's experience as she got her intuitive feeling driving over the bridge before Allison's body was found.

I'm no believer in religion, afterlife, or spirits - but that eerie feeling going over the bridge today - twice - makes me just wonder a bit more about that. Spirits of the departed? Don't know. But something affected my mood in the oddest way as I drove over there.

Purely on the practical train of thoughts, though, the Mason's house, with the "For Sale" sign up, is 700-800m from the bridge, with a lot of trees and vegetation between those two points. I wonder just what went on that night in the small hours, who saw what, more importantly who HEARD what, how many people were spotted, etc etc....

I have crossed that bridge many times in the last year , and get a funny feeling everytime , not eerie , just furious with that a###hole , and so sad for the girls , now one year older since that sad , sad day . Bring back hanging and do it at the showgrounds , sorry just feel so mad today:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious: and i will pull the lever , any other volunteers ?????????

i dont how to link but the families letter to the public is on nine msn . so loving and caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3