Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Journal
I've spent the last week thinking about Allison's diary. My mother taught me to always hide your diary, she said instead of writing private on the cover is the same as writing in large letters... Please read. Diaries are very person writings inluding good and bad. To me this reads as a journal or 'work book' for the marriage. TM was refered to as 'she' and there were direct questions for GBC.... 'Did uou..' If I was writing in a private diary I would be less restrained.

From what I only seen in the media, it looks like an open journal to work on the marriage. GBC's hand drawn floor plan of TM's residence was the only contribution to the journal.

I was in court the day TM gave evidence at the Committal Inquiry, and seem to remember that she said she had drawn the floor plan of her own residence. Or was that in one of her statements??? Could all be in my imagination; anyone else in court that day remember?

Regardless of who drew it, I am still baffled as to why Allison would have that in her diary.

I have not been in this situation but I am a person who asks a lot of questions and needs to 'see' things to properly understand them, I find I 'need' more information about things than most ...I am not trying to be offensive here or speak about someone I don't know, but perhaps Allison wanted an explanation of things...perhaps she was desperate for answers or clarifications/qualifications etc and that's how the diagram came about? I am not sure just surmising... I am deeply saddened by the contents of the diary and feel for her.

Also there did seem to be quite some detail About the logistics side of things i.e the question about lieing down in car after and how were hotels paid for etc ..,

I have no contacts with the organisers,,,,this is what I am asking....my offer to pay for the art prize is genuine. and I would like to be there for it.....the fundraiser day....:drumroll:

Sorry Geanie but I am unable to help with this....I can't even draw stick people properly. All the best

Sleuthus, IMO everyone handles those gross betrayals differently.
Some need the gory details to be able to cope, or even to be able to fully accept the depth of the betrayal. Almost as if you can't quite believe the hurt until it really, really hurts, if you know what I mean. Like picking at scabs.
Sometimes knowing the depth of the seedy, sleazy, sneaky details is a Good Thing. Eventually, that full scale of knowledge and your disgust can make one more convinced that moving on alone is the right way to go.

Sometimes of course, that knowledge, confidence and new-found strength can change the power-base of a relationship, leading the potentially disenfranchised party to find new ways to control their unruly victim. Like suffocating the goddam life out of them in a fit of impotent rage.

I just can't get my head around the difference in scream timeframes and the difference at Kohlo Bridge timeframes .
Although I wonder if GBC didn't dispose of Allison's body (the thuds) heard at 10.30 pm by himself and why was he back there at 12.30 am with someone else (voices heard talking and howling - wonder if witness meant dog howling or human howling) and then the sighting again of two vehicles ( which we believe to be white and blue) at 4 am so back there again ? Why ?
First lot of arguing is heard at 8 - 9 pm but then Bruce Flegg said he heard screams at 11 pm and another neighbour also heard yelling at 11.30 pm
So you can see how I cannot get my head around the times! I know QPS will have more witnesses who will have heard noises etc and hopefully the roundabouts CCTV is fruitful with evidence too.

Why would there be screams from Allison at 11 and 11.30 pm if she had already been thrown over Kohlo bridge at 10.30 pm as believed?

I just can't get my head around the difference in scream timeframes and the difference at Kohlo Bridge timeframes .
Although I wonder if GBC didn't dispose of Allison's body (the thuds) heard at 10.30 pm by himself and why was he back there at 12.30 am with someone else (voices heard talking and howling - wonder if witness meant dog howling or human howling) and then the sighting again of two vehicles ( which we believe to be white and blue) at 4 am so back there again ? Why ?
First lot of arguing is heard at 8 - 9 pm but then Bruce Flegg said he heard screams at 11 pm and another neighbour also heard yelling at 11.30 pm
So you can see how I cannot get my head around the times! I know QPS will have more witnesses who will have heard noises etc and hopefully the roundabouts CCTV is fruitful with evidence too.

Why would there be screams from Allison at 11 and 11.30 pm if she had already been thrown over Kohlo bridge at 10.30 pm as believed?
Hi PD....Brian was woken around 12.30am by his dog howling and went out to try to see why. He heard his neighbours dogs howling also. When he was trying to sort Sasha the dog out, he heard voices from the direction of the Kholo bridge.
Then later that early morn, his wife was on her way to work at 4am when she noticed 2 cars near the mower shop travelling very close together.
This is the reason why some of us think there were 2 trips that night.
Could all be a coincidence though couldn't it?

Also there did seem to be quite some detail About the logistics side of things i.e the question about lieing down in car after and how were hotels paid for etc ..,

maybe allison was wondering in advance where the girls would sleep if they separated, and how close to tms bedroom they would be?
sounds, privacy etc?
maybe she was quietly planning on leaving and needed all these details sorted while she built up her strength?

I was in court the day TM gave evidence at the Committal Inquiry, and seem to remember that she said she had drawn the floor plan of her own residence. Or was that in one of her statements??? Could all be in my imagination; anyone else in court that day remember?

Regardless of who drew it, I am still baffled as to why Allison would have that in her diary.
Breaking that was I think Toni saying it was a correct version of the arrangement of her apt that GBC had drawn. GBC uses all caps when he prints. Allison has a more free flowing script.

Mock Trial Preparation and Performance
You put your hand up, or maybe a friend put it up for you, or wrote your name down. Perhaps a teacher said, “Give it a go.” Whatever, because now you’re in a team that has to prepare for a mock trial and you haven’t got a clue and so, what now?

http://www.lawsociety.com.au/cs/groups/public/documents/internetcontent/mocktrial_training_notes.pdf

Stalking from AIC

http://aic.gov.au/media_library/conferences/stalking/baldini.pdf

iTunes - Music - Three of a Kind - Single by Georgia Horsley
https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/three-of-a-kind.../id538809020
Jun 21, 2012 –

<modsnip>

Tishy, there is another link from AIC re death from sexual partners. Can't find it at the moment.

Hi PD....Brian was woken around 12.30am by his dog howling and went out to try to see why. He heard his neighbours dogs howling also. When he was trying to sort Sasha the dog out, he heard voices from the direction of the Kholo bridge.
Then later that early morn, his wife was on her way to work at 4am when she noticed 2 cars near the mower shop travelling very close together.
This is the reason why some of us think there were 2 trips that night.
Could all be a coincidence though couldn't it?

Yes it's sounding likely that there were 2 trips that night ! Wonder if the second trip was to dispose of evidence from home and check on if she could be seen in daylight hours and or retrieve the mobile phone ?

Yes it's sounding likely that there were 2 trips that night ! Wonder if the second trip was to dispose of evidence from home and check on if she could be seen in daylight hours and or retrieve the mobile phone ?

He would have had to at least dispose of the shirt he had on - it would have had blood on it if the marks on his chest are anything to go by. And whatever he had lain Allison on in the back of the car perhaps a tarp or blanket or such.
Unless he was a cheap skate and washed it out and the police have it in their possession - they did search the shed of NBC from memory .
Not the shirt - the tarp or such .

I remember the police also asking if anyone had seen someone driving erratically that night. I still wonder how this ties in? Maybe it doesn't?

That roundabout holds a massive piece of the puzzle!!
The police called for info on sightings of vehicles.
The police set themselves up there doing that testing, timing the vehicle etc.
GBC asked Bruce Flegg if there was a camera there.

I wonder if the tapped phones got any interesting info when GBC heard that the police were at the roundabout that night??

There is so much info yet to come!

I remember the police also asking if anyone had seen someone driving erratically that night. I still wonder how this ties in? Maybe it doesn't?

That roundabout holds a massive piece of the puzzle!!
The police called for info on sightings of vehicles.
The police set themselves up there doing that testing, timing the vehicle etc.
GBC asked Bruce Flegg if there was a camera there.

I wonder if the tapped phones got any interesting info when GBC heard that the police were at the roundabout that night??

There is so much info yet to come!

I agree that the roundabouts hold clues to the puzzle we feel and that GBC was so concerned to ask Bruce Flegg he must be worried that he and one of his accomplices had driven through there for sure!

I also think that after the trial there will be another arrest, but not till then. I think it's an accomplice after the fact.

I can guess but who do you think that will be?

I can guess but who do you think that will be?

My gut says NBC. GBC needed help, he bumbles through everything he does... I think G asked for help, or freaked out and called (though im unsure of how because the phone records dont show this) in a dither and NBC went to GBC's to find out what the heck he was on about , maybe after GBC had already placed Allison under the bridge? Otherwise maybe GBC went to his parents place?

Nigelaines shed was searched and vehicle too (I think) also computers were seized. The police were defs interested in the BC seniors and OW too for that matter... They arrested GBC after interviewing OW in Townsville!! Though I don't think OW was involved, I believe she's convinced herself that GBC is innocent and is refusing to see all of the inconsistencies!

My gut says NBC. GBC needed help, he bumbles through everything he does... I think G asked for help, or freaked out and called (though im unsure of how because the phone records dont show this) in a dither and NBC went to GBC's to find out what the heck he was on about , maybe after GBC had already placed Allison under the bridge? Otherwise maybe GBC went to his parents place?

Nigelaines shed was searched and vehicle too (I think) also computers were seized. The police were defs interested in the BC seniors and OW too for that matter... They arrested GBC after interviewing OW in Townsville!! Though I don't think OW was involved, I believe she's convinced herself that GBC is innocent and is refusing to see all of the inconsistencies!

My initial feeling has always been NBC but ph records certainly don't show contact unless he used landline ph. Or drove over there to ask for help . On the other hand TM had a " blue car" so wonder if she knew more than she s letting on . After the fact they would have to think QPS would be checking their phones and emails so were some of these " preplaned" to throw QPS off guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme