Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's in Toni's fifth statement.
Bombshell??

'Before Ms McHugh gave her fifth statement to police, he said, detectives issued her with a warning over her failure to disclose a phone call she had with Mr Baden-Clay'.

ROLLOVER TONI !!

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...calls-court-20130319-2gdnx.html#ixzz31mLurA6X
To be sure McHugh conversed with GBC on the night of the 19 April. Even though she fibbed about that initially. The failure to disclose warning same came later.
(When it became evident the heat was on GBC)

The Brookfield Show is on this weekend. It is hard not to think of Allison at this time, with her home just across the road from the show grounds - and remembering two years ago when GBC was at the show seemingly without a care in the world (from appearances anyway).

Yes, I wonder why Toni's fifth statement was never available like the first 4 were. Toni, taking the fifth...

BBM. :floorlaugh:

TM's fifth statement wasn't submitted to the committal hearing, only the first four were, so it wasn't available for purchase. I'm wondering if she's feeling just a little embarrassed at having to give five statements. She should have just told the truth the first time!

What's in Toni's fifth statement.
Bombshell??

'Before Ms McHugh gave her fifth statement to police, he said, detectives issued her with a warning over her failure to disclose a phone call she had with Mr Baden-Clay'.

ROLLOVER TONI !!

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...calls-court-20130319-2gdnx.html#ixzz31mLurA6X

There's a mighty lot within that link you have provided TGY. Thank-you. (Lots went over my head the first time)
There is talk of "Covert Technology". This is in regards to how police came to be aware of the phone call.
Hmm The mind boggles.... (Heh heh .....Tape recorders hidden in pot plants? Nah just joking!)
The same Detective Sergeant also said: He went on to deny ever instructing Mr Baden-Clay not to join the search for his missing wife in case he stumbled upon the crime scene.
Whoa and Ahem!
This is completely at odds with what GBC said! He who did not participate in the search. Went on "much needed" holiday instead.
IMO That is one great big whoopsie. IMO Someone's eyes were firmly fixed on the Insurance Money and to hell with the expense to the public, and also to hell with honesty morality common decency or ethics.
Then there was the bit about the caterpillars. (Initially I thought that was a joke, but no, that was his fair dinkum excuse for the facial gouge marks)
Professor Zalucki told the court he went to the scene where the "caterpillar incident" allegedly occurred.
"I could not find any [caterpillar] nests on those Acacia trees," he told the court.
The article is worth another read, particularly in view of all that has come to light in the interim.
Something tells me that the Police and others have a LOT more evidence; all of which needs to be kept covertly for the time being (for obvious reasons)
Very soon .... All will be revealed.

I felt the countdown clock was worthy of it's very own thread so it's easier to locate... :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244018"]Countdown To Trial - Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The teachers would have detected something from the children's worries of that morning. They might be subpoenaed to court if that's allowed. Would a small school have a councillor or would OW tell them the family has their own resources for this & don't ask them questions.
Surely all the police there would make those kids scared.
Let's face it, mummy only 'fell down a hole. Is that alright?'

If I'd heard that stupidity secondhand I wouldn't believe it, but it was documented firsthand by the police. Incredible!

The teachers would have detected something from the children's worries of that morning. They might be subpoenaed to court if that's allowed. Would a small school have a councillor or would OW tell them the family has their own resources for this & don't ask them questions.

If I'd heard that stupidity secondhand I wouldn't believe it, but it was documented firsthand by the police. Incredible!

Stupidity?
And if I would have heard about Caterpillars causing such diabolical injuries to the accused, second hand, I would not have believed it either. CATERPILLARS, Does that sound alright?
Actually; It was "Does that sound alright?" following the Mummy fell down a hole statement. (The grim reality was that Mummy HAD in fact fallen down a hole. Fallen or dropped down from a height, the precise details are inconsequential. End results the sme)

Another big question springs to mind here: Did Oliver KNOW at that time that "Mummy had fallen down a hole"? Or was that that an accidental slip of the tongue? Either way, WHY say such a terrible thing to innocent little children?
Why not say something more like "There, there, never mind children, I am sure Mummy is just fine."

Another big question springs to mind here: Did Oliver KNOW at that time that "Mummy had fallen down a hole"? Or was that that an accidental slip of the tongue? Either way, WHY say such a terrible thing to innocent little children?
Why not say something more like "There, there, never mind children, I am sure Mummy is just fine."

Exactly! If you were to remove the children from a 'situation' why scare them.
Why send them to school thinking mummy's hurt somewhere? Huh.

I can't wait for the answers to our questions. I'm hoping it gobsmacking, like WTH stuff.

How did she know Allison had fallen down.........down a hole or a bridge- a height enough to warrant her not being there?
Pfft, coincidences abound.
I'm wondering if the penny has dropped within 'the family' yet. DOH!

Exactly! If you were to remove the children from a 'situation' why scare them.
Why send them to school thinking mummy's hurt somewhere? Huh.

I can't wait for the answers to our questions. I'm hoping it gobsmacking, like WTH stuff.

How did she know Allison had fallen down.........down a hole or a bridge- a height enough to warrant her not being there?
Pfft, coincidences abound.
I'm wondering if the penny has dropped within 'the family' yet. DOH!

I doubt if the penny will ever drop with this family. They live in denial.

I doubt if the penny will ever drop with this family. They live in denial.

I am still astonished that neither Olivia, nor Bwana noticed, or thought it was unusual or remarked on them, or mentioned them to the police that morning.. ( it was the very first thing Constable Ash noticed and perceived in a view of suspicion) that Gerard had huge almighty claw marks on his face that morning..I am talking gouges, deep deep marks, on places not normally nicked by shavers.. .

looking at the pictures of his face, how could they not see?

I am still astonished that neither Olivia, nor Bwana noticed, or thought it was unusual or remarked on them, or mentioned them to the police that morning.. ( it was the very first thing Constable Ash noticed and perceived in a view of suspicion) that Gerard had huge almighty claw marks on his face that morning..I am talking gouges, deep deep marks, on places not normally nicked by shavers.. .

looking at the pictures of his face, how could they not see?

Denial is one thing; Cover-up is another. Removing any incriminating evidence is another. Re-writing history to suit, is yet another.
And with all those things happening and seemingly being thought out, off the cuff, it seems like no-one said: "Gerard,You need a Band-Aid!"
Lots of little things make one suspect complicity.

I wonder if GBC ever had incidences where his face 'appeared' mutilated prior to this scenario of Allison being found in Kholo creek. If so then we have a whole new perspective to view his injuries. I seriously doubt he was ever injured like this before and I am thinking along with so many of you WS'ers that Allison came off second best after an almighty emotionally charged argument where GBC felt he needed to get the upper hand in all situations - business and family. After all his wife was not as influential in the real estate industry as the big man, she had just looked after kids and was not capable of making rational business decisions. (sarcasm is an escape for the anger I feel for Allison being worthy of running the entire business and making a huge success of it)

So therefore, I think fundamentally Allison was a far better money manager than GBC and yes, GBC did not like the fact that she had the capacity to control his business and make a positive impact - it was far too much for his fragile ego, specifically that Allison could affect the bottom line of 'HIS' business. That was the job of the figure head and big man - he couldn't relent and take advice and still be the figure head - he HAD to be the one giving the business orders. Coz - he was the one who gave people the right to earn income and he gave the business its life blood. (oxymoron/pun intended)

I wonder if GBC ever had incidences where his face 'appeared' mutilated prior to this scenario of Allison being found in Kholo creek. If so then we have a whole new perspective to view his injuries. I seriously doubt he was ever injured like this before and I am thinking along with so many of you WS'ers that Allison came off second best after an almighty emotionally charged argument where GBC felt he needed to get the upper hand in all situations - business and family. After all his wife was not as influential in the real estate industry as the big man, she had just looked after kids and was not capable of making rational business decisions. (sarcasm is an escape for the anger I feel for Allison being worthy of running the entire business and making a huge success of it)

So therefore, I think fundamentally Allison was a far better money manager than GBC and yes, GBC did not like the fact that she had the capacity to control his business and make a positive impact - it was far too much for his fragile ego, specifically that Allison could affect the bottom line of 'HIS' business. That was the job of the figure head and big man - he couldn't relent and take advice and still be the figure head - he HAD to be the one giving the business orders. Coz - he was the one who gave people the right to earn income and he gave the business its life blood. (oxymoron/pun intended)

He certainly made a picnic of his complaints to Toni about Allison, and Toni was more than eager to pass those complaints on, as if they had significance.. which of course, they did, to Toni and Gerard.. Its odd how her statements and her testimony at the committal had lots of these little drips of venom ... Allison checked his mobile phone, she took up all his time ( Toni 's view) .. she wouldn't let go, oh a whole list of trivia built into a federal case..

One of the most poignant, it was in Allisons diary, was, he laughed at her discomfort. (Allisons discomfort ) and her underwear was awful, and she smelled.. pretty sure Gerard would have moaned about this to Toni, too... What else did they have to talk about?? only Allison. It was all they had in common , really, apart from the real estate nonsense, which by then, Alllison was involved in also. Another black mark as far as Gerard and Toni were concerned..

Finger nail scratches on his face??? Well done, Allison! A final farewell that hopefully will bring justice.

He certainly made a picnic of his complaints to Toni about Allison, and Toni was more than eager to pass those complaints on, as if they had significance.. which of course, they did, to Toni and Gerard.. Its odd how her statements and her testimony at the committal had lots of these little drips of venom ... Allison checked his mobile phone, she took up all his time ( Toni 's view) .. she wouldn't let go, oh a whole list of trivia built into a federal case..

One of the most poignant, it was in Allisons diary, was, he laughed at her discomfort. (Allisons discomfort ) and her underwear was awful, and she smelled.. pretty sure Gerard would have moaned about this to Toni, too... What else did they have to talk about?? only Allison. It was all they had in common , really, apart from the real estate nonsense, which by then, Alllison was involved in also. Another black mark as far as Gerard and Toni were concerned..

Oh but Trooper, GBC & TMH had lots in common, they were in love, or at least Toni was :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh but Trooper, GBC & TMH had lots in common, they were in love, or at least Toni was :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:crazy::boohoo::rolleyes::laugh: Truly, I cannot think of the correct word for what Toni was in.. it was something not unrelated to love, in a basic way, but it had all the elements of mesmerised, cultish, religious fervour, oh. heh. the word, what IS it??

There are people ,.men and women, who out of genuine spiritual adoration, flay themselves to ribbons, crawl on their hands and knees over cut glass to approach a shrine, have themselves strung up on quasi crucifixes, walk slowly over burning coals, fast for months, enter into a solitary state in a cave and commune.. this sort of thing.. Toni has that sort of ... ...

What is the darned word??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member