Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy::boohoo::rolleyes::laugh: Truly, I cannot think of the correct word for what Toni was in.. it was something not unrelated to love, in a basic way, but it had all the elements of mesmerised, cultish, religious fervour, oh. heh. the word, what IS it??

... Besotted?

Estelle, the trial was initially set down for Monday 9 June but as it turns out the 9th is a public holiday so the trial will commence on Tuesday 10 June.

:seeya: Will the trial be televised in the US?

:seeya: Will the trial be televised in the US?

Donadenese, no trial is televised here in Oz. Very occasionally the courts put a TV monitor in the foyer if the court room is full, but that's about it. Sadly, no Judge Judy here.

But you should stay posted here, as those who manage to get to the court will report to us and I am sure there will be many twitter posts and msm reports. Do don't feel left out.

:jail::jail::jail:

I'm getting a little excited now, not long to wait for the outcome. Does anybody know whether there will be extra rooms with screens in the courthouse?

I'm getting a little excited now, not long to wait for the outcome. Does anybody know whether there will be extra rooms with screens in the courthouse?

No doubt there will be AAAA. Court proceedings were livestreamed to another courtroom in Cowan's trial.

Also in Cowan trial, tv stations & Qld Newspapers applied to have the sentencing live screened but Judge Atkinson declined it.

It will happen one day in Oz, unfortunately not in time for GBC's trial.

Have our sleuthing community booked a local 'table for lunch' for the duration of the trial - or under a specific palm tree/park bench? Is there organisation of a roster for 'WS approved' scribes?

Next week I'm having an op so I can't get to Brisbane. :tantrum:

No disturbances allowed
EMERGENCY RATION CHECKLIST

Must stay civilised - no time out at crucial time :banghead:
Book fishing trip for hubby & mates to Kakadu - one way ticket (it'll take a couple of weeks to get home, no phone service there) :seeya:
Tell children & friends I've gone to Paris - they won't call me/won't believe me.
Close all curtains. Lock all doors, change locks because kids have spare keys.
Pay power bill - no power cuts for iPad
FOOD - 2 minute noodles, coffee and medicinal red. Prebook & pay for pizza deliveries. Note to leave at door.
Turn off & hide phones - absolutely no disturbances

No disturbances allowed

Book fishing trip for hubby & mates to Kakadu - one way ticket (it'll take a couple of weeks to get home, no phone service there) :seeya:
Tell children & friends I've gone to Paris - they won't call me/won't believe me.
FOOD - 2 minute noodles, coffee and medicinal red. Prebook & pay for pizza deliveries. Note to leave at door.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

No disturbances allowed

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I will be thinking of you and sending best wishes for a speedy recovery :grouphug:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I will be thinking of you and sending best wishes for a speedy recovery :grouphug:

Thanks Amee I'll make sure the recovery lasts until sentence is handed down.

Join me for a Pyjama party?
Otherwise I'd be camped outside Brisbane courthouse to be FIRST through doors.
Let's face it, Allison bought me to WS, she is why I've met all of you sweet friends who understand why my iPad is now attached to me.
:( nobody else understands me & my iPad :(

No disturbances allowed

Yep, can't do without that medicinal red TGY. Seriously though I hope all goes well with your surgery and you have a speedy recovery.

Let's face it, Allison bought me to WS, she is why I've met all of you sweet friends who understand why my iPad is now attached to me.

TGY BBM :floorlaugh: Best wishes to one of our most animated & enjoyable members. Hope it all goes well for you.

Allison bought me here too TGY and I share your iPad addiction :)

And Doc I too can't wait to find out the relevance of the roundabout. Something must have happened there. Or maybe it was an attempt to make GBC think someone had seen something? What if we never find out???

Yep, can't do without that medicinal red TGY. Seriously though I hope all goes well with your surgery and you have a speedy recovery.

The medicinal red is a cure for everything. I'm just discovering its healing qualities. ITS A MIRACLE! It only a knee arthroscopy & I'm milking it for this very special time off!

TGY BBM :floorlaugh: Best wishes to one of our most animated & enjoyable members. Hope it all goes well for you.

With the truth looming its too hard not to be.

Was she brainwashed? This may imply passivity in the relationship, where as IMO she actively pursued her man disregarding the fact he was married with three little children. :twocents:

Maybe not brainwashed but certainly covetous in wanting to have what Allison had. She was jealous that Allison was at the gym trying to look good just to keep her husband from that very same woman????? Oh please. I have NO love for a woman like that. They are the scourge of all decent marriages.

Allison bought me here too TGY and I share your iPad addiction :)

And Doc I too can't wait to find out the relevance of the roundabout. Something must have happened there. Or maybe it was an attempt to make GBC think someone had seen something? What if we never find out???

The iPad can be transported anywhere, yes anywhere! this is not an advertisement- no more fighting over the home PC.

OMG THE ROUNDABOUT - be still my heart. :loveyou:

The iPad can be transported anywhere, yes anywhere! this is not an advertisement- no more fighting over the home computer!
Respectfully snipped.
Allison brought me here too. I used to follow along mostly on my iPhone. Much easier now with the ipad!
:computer:

:lookingitup:

The excitement generated during the affair (problem bond based relationships) is UNLIKE any other excitement that TM or GBC would have experienced under normal healthy circumstances (non-problem relationship bonds). GBC's brain (& hers) would have created extra dopamine during the affair state (any forbidden / thrilling act for that matter that creates the same effect). As a result the "relationship/affair" would have seemed more exciting than anything that most people under normal circumstances experience - it is actually very common for mistresses to become obsessed.
Having parents in the workplace and colleagues as part of the risk factor for discovery would have made it even more exciting, no doubt.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080813142527/http://century21.com.au/westside/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member