Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
Not long to go now.

Going to be very interesting watching the jig saw be pieced together.

So many questions that hopefully will be answered.
As others have already mentioned the round about, the glove tip and where did the children sleep that evening.

What more does TMH have to tell and what about his other companions?

Where is Allison's phone? In the evidence box I hope.

I have been reading through older posts and one question I have which may or may not be answered is why on earth would GBC be lent a phone after his had be seized by someone who knew his was in financial crisis, had heard blood curdling screams and would have surely seen those scratches on the face of the husband who's wife was missing. Just seems very odd to me.

Hi all
Not long to go now.

Going to be very interesting watching the jig saw be pieced together.

So many questions that hopefully will be answered.
As others have already mentioned the round about, the glove tip and where did the children sleep that evening.

What more does TMH have to tell and what about his other companions?

Where is Allison's phone? In the evidence box I hope.

I have been reading through older posts and one question I have which may or may not be answered is why on earth would GBC be lent a phone after his had be seized by someone who knew his was in financial crisis, had heard blood curdling screams and would have surely seen those scratches on the face of the husband who's wife was missing. Just seems very odd to me.

Yes, it's one of those cases, so many pieces to the jigsaw. Interesting to find out what is fact or rumour.
I'm also interested in the questions you've asked. Regarding Allison's phone, wasn't the sim card found in the scrub? I'm not sure if that is fact or rumour, because I know a sim card was found, but was it Allisons?
Also, I'm sure Allison's diary will play a big part. I remember reading something was added in diary that was not her handwriting? As they say, the plot thickens.

Justice for Allison!!

Bring on the 10th.
How much do the Dickies know about their SIL.
How in hecks name did he sell a house in part Allison's brothers name?? WS dug deep but this still crawls my stomach. Maybe Allison was stopping these 'deals' while she was alive. If he could sell this property on his own, he needed Allison when she was alive & she stopped it. I bet he tried this before Allison was murdered.

We can't forget this dirty deed.

Investment property bought for Allison Baden-Clay secretly sold by accused murderer husband
AN investment property bought for murdered Brookfield mother Allison Baden-Clay and her brother Ashley has been secretly sold by her husband, accused murderer Gerard Baden-Clay.

The Gold Coast unit jointly owned by the siblings and their partners was held in the name of World of Top Step Pty Ltd, the company owned by the Baden-Clays.
Mr Dickie said in an affidavit: "I am concerned that the advertising of the property for sale by auction indicates Gerard is taking steps to dispose of an asset in which Allison's estate may have an interest."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/in...erard-baden-clay/story-e6frf7jo-1226465935990

This pearler is forgotten importance.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9QaNapgX5A[/ame]

Why would you?

Was Nigel seen at the bus stop and round about by a credible witness? CCTV should pick up the night owls.

Dated 6/23/2012
Webslueths
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessor
I know, logically it all points to NBC knowing something that night, but still wondering if something as small as that can implicate him as an accessory. I'm guessing yes, but is it more complicated than that?

If it turns out that he got a call from his son AND he was also seen at the roundabout (bus stop?) in the wee small hours of the morning by a credible witness, then in my view there is a much stronger case.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8080854&postcount=260"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27[/ame]

Was Nigel seen at the bus stop and round about by a credible witness? CCTV should pick up the night owls.

Dated 6/23/2012
Webslueths
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessor
I know, logically it all points to NBC knowing something that night, but still wondering if something as small as that can implicate him as an accessory. I'm guessing yes, but is it more complicated than that?

If it turns out that he got a call from his son AND he was also seen at the roundabout (bus stop?) in the wee small hours of the morning by a credible witness, then in my view there is a much stronger case.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

All the best with your op TGY!!

Interesting you mention the CCTV TGY. I think the Transport Dept traffic cams may have played a part that night but I don't recall too much being mentioned or discussed as to whether or not there were other CCCTVs located elsewhere in that area.

Considering CCTVs play a huge part in so many cases these days, it would be no surprise if police were able to locate footage from somewhere...perhaps even private cams. How good would that be :)

I can't believe I've never tried this.

Google street view.
Brookfield & Kenmore road roundabout Brookfield has a big tall camera outside Coles entrance right next to the bus shelter. Was it there before??
In the roundabout looks like a big pole with lights but it could be cameras.

I did a cyber drive. :)

This is one of the traffic cams I recall posting way back in, I think, first thread...

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore - Moggill Road - Kenmore Road (East)

The camera is zeroed ON the bus shelter.
If the camera was there all the time and Nigel was there, they've got him for sure! OMG THIS IS HUGE. :scared:
I'm a knucklehead! I don't remember you posting that.

Excitement is brewing........
Yes Olivia we will know the real truth.

While you were on your cyber drive TGY, I was having another read through the statements.

TMH in statement 4 is discussing her and GG's intimate meeting places.

A pitch black dirt road -- The office -- Allison's home

This is just OFF.

But she stated "They never met at Anstead Reserve or another reserve". I wonder?

Revisiting some old reports re the traffic cams....

December 15, 2012

Mr Flegg also made mention of media reports in the weeks before Mr Baden-Clay’s arrest, when police had appealed for any information about cars seen on a roundabout which connected Brookfield Road and Moggill Road on the night Mrs Baden-Clay disappeared.

Mr Flegg said that a couple of days before he gave his May statement:

"I do remember that he called me a couple of days ago and asked me about the media report about the Kenmore roundabout and whether there is a camera there. I am not sure even now if there was a camera there.

"I told him I didn't know and could ask, I have not since asked or looked at all, and have not spoken to him about it since."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...r-for-money-20121215-2bgji.html#ixzz32dG2vqim

"I recall some time, either early or the middle of Dec 2011. I took a Christmas present, being a bottle of wine, to Gerard Baden-Clay at his business premises," he said in the affidavit.
"There was no other topic of conversation other than asking how family were. I don't remember the exact conversation, but I recall Gerard told me that he needed $400,000 to pay out some business partners or some business partners had left the business, and I remember him raising an issue about the rent roll for the business.

Does this sound like a bit of bad blood? A bit of gossip happening?
He told police that Mr Baden-Clay appeared annoyed and distressed and that Mr Baden-Clay had accused him of speaking to a number of people about his business troubles, which Mr Flegg denied.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...r-for-money-20121215-2bgji.html#ixzz32dG2vqim

This contradicts what Flegg said before about GBC being angry about the gossip.

Feeling bad about having been too busy to take Baden-Clay's call, he phoned him on March 11 last year.
"He almost seemed like he'd moved on from that - he was quite calm and didn't pursue the matter with me," he said.

and also about the FaceTime call

But Mr Robertson later realised the 3GS was an older model iPhone lacking FaceTime technology.

"An iPhone 3GS is not capable of making FaceTime calls, so the whole thing is just wrong?" Mr Davis asked. Mr Robertson said he checked with the manufacturer, who admitted a glitch with the program and had cross-checked the data with two other programs.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/baden-clay-asked-flegg-for-400000/1789469/

How sad, it's Saturday night & I'm doing this.....& I'm enjoying every bit!

While you were on your cyber drive TGY, I was having another read through the statements.

TMH in statement 4 is discussing her and GG's intimate meeting places.

A pitch black dirt road -- The office -- Allison's home

This is just OFF.

But she stated "They never met at Anstead Reserve or another reserve". I wonder?

Wouldn't she be a great boarder in a happily married home.
No references required just google her name.
Unshakable.
Do you wants a divorce??
Just hire this nanny.

Quoted from the article dated 15 December 2012 in Marlywings last post.

Mr Flegg said since Mrs Baden - Clays disappearance he had not given Gerard any money, nor a telephone, car or anything else to help him other than offering his support.

16 June 2013
Ms Heath's potentially damning testimony comes after the watchdog recently obtained one of Dr Flegg's mobile phones containing covertly recorded conversations.

In a bizarre twist, the white Apple iPhone containing the recordings was also the same phone of Dr Flegg's which was lent to accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay.

The phone was given to Baden-Clay by the couple in April 2012 after police had seized his mobile as they investigated the disappearance of his wife, Alison.

"We did discuss it," Ms Heath told a committal hearing at Brisbane Magistrates Court in March. "We agreed that I'd lend him the phone."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...p-to-vacate-seat/story-fnihsrf2-1226664351144

Mr Flegg said since Mrs Baden - Clays disappearance he had not given Gerard any money, nor a telephone, car or anything else to help him other than offering his support.

16 June 2013
Ms Heath's potentially damning testimony comes after the watchdog recently obtained one of Dr Flegg's mobile phones containing covertly recorded conversations.

In a bizarre twist, the white Apple iPhone containing the recordings was also the same phone of Dr Flegg's which was lent to accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay.

The phone was given to Baden-Clay by the couple in April 2012 after police had seized his mobile as they investigated the disappearance of his wife, Alison.

"We did discuss it," Ms Heath told a committal hearing at Brisbane Magistrates Court in March. "We agreed that I'd lend him the phone."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...p-to-vacate-seat/story-fnihsrf2-1226664351144

Good find Sosocurious! I'm noticing a few (um let's say) contradictions from Mr Flugg.

16 June 2013

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but phone is tapped by who, the police? :blushing:

We are MOVING! We're going to be in the featured case discussion area soon. I know, we are already in that area, but soon we are going to be at the top of the whole forum - ready for trial!

:woohoo:

We are MOVING! We're going to be in the featured case discussion area soon. I know, we are already in that area, but soon we are going to be at the top of the whole forum - ready for trial!

:woohoo:

Are we there yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members