Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda and Gina were teens who went missing- they have been in the news and their pictures and names everywhere- Michele on the other hand was not. They aren't talking about Michele because there isn't any information on her- she clearly doesn't have an online footprint.
Amanda is the focus because she was the one who escaped.

Amanda was older than Gina should we assume she helped in kidnapping as well?
Michele was 3/4 years older than Amanda- Amanda was 3 years older than Gina.
The only thing I see as being significant about the ages is they got younger with each abduction.

I do not think any of the girls willingly helped w kidnapping,,but often in these cases it is easier to lure a girl to a car if you have another girl in the car

I recall the movie w Angelina Jolie Changling where pedophile had other boys in the car so that little boy would come up to the car. Michelle might have been in the car, asked for directions, etc. and girls approached bc they saw a girl their age. They might not have approached if they saw a dirty old man. He might have used the girls to get other girls.

But I think all the girls are victims and to extent any facilitated his evil actions, it was for fear of their life

Seems odd That he would kidnap all three and then no more kidnapping for 10 years? Why did kidnappings stop? Or maybe they didn't? If so where are the other girls?

Which sister's daughter?

I saw one of the pics that said it was the sister's daughter. I read it several times, because it really wasn't clear. Then I looked at the pic really good. The child is lying in a hospital bed. That made me think that she was Amanda's child. I know Charles spoke with 911 about the child and said she looked like she might be Hispanic.

I wonder if he drove for Wilbur Wright school? Look how close all the abductions are to Wilbur Wright. If that was the case and these girls had attended WW at some point (Gina did, not sure about Amanda), why WOULDN'T they have felt comfortable getting a ride from him?

Do we know Amanda has a child? I thought this was just speculation, but maybe I missed an MSM link.

The child shown in the hospital photo was her niece, by the way - it was mentioned in a twitter posted up-thread.

I feel like what they must have endured over the years is bad enough. I think speculating about children, black market babies, etc. is a little premature at this point.

BBM - well, FWIW at this link:
http://ktla.com/2013/05/06/three-missing-women-found-alive-in-ohio-basement/#axzz2SZFKncec

There's this:
"“She’s like, ‘This (expletive) kidnapped me and my daughter,’” Charles Ramsey told 911."

So if Charles is quoting her correctly she did say she has a daughter...

I saw one of the pics that said it was the sister's daughter. I read it several times, because it really wasn't clear. Then I looked at the pic really good. The child is lying in a hospital bed. That made me think that she was Amanda's child. I know Charles spoke with 911 about the child and said she looked like she might be Hispanic.

I agree. I think this is Amanda's child. Because there would be no reason for her sister's child to be in a hospital bed. Also the child looks hispanic, and Charles did say Amanda came out with a child that looked hispanic.

Plus, how ironic would it be that Amanda's niece was in the hosptial, she went to meet the niece and there was a picture shared with everyone. Context to me makes sense that it is Amanda's daughter and not her niece.

The 911 did his job, I don't think anyone doubts that. But he should have kept her on the phone till police got there. Indeed if he kept her on he would have found out there were 4 people involved. They are reported to be in fair condition and all 4 required medical care. There likely was some delay in getting that care bc only police was sent initially.

And apparently LE verified that Amanda was who she claimed (either by prints or DNA according to Charles) so they too delayed in getting medical care.

Look it there are 3 known bad guys in this and the dispatcher simply isn't one of them- he is a very easy target for some displaced anger though.

CNN has Gina's cousin on there talking who is claiming that Amanda has a 3 year old child.

Whether the child is the niece, the daughter, or a child related to the suspect, I don't think it matters!
What matters is that she's out of that sicko's home and safe with people who will care for her, Amanda, Michelle and Gina.

I think the girl in the hospital bed is not the daughter of one of the kidnapped girls. I think it is Ariel Castro's granddaughter.

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080216/LOCAL03/802160327/1002/LOCAL

Her mother is in prison for trying to kill her, so Ariel could have been raising her. She'd be 6 now.

There is a photo of the girl on Anthony Castro's FB page and she looks just like hospital girl.

Well this family certainly are winners, a kidnapping, with alleged 2 accomplices plus an attempted murderer

Though if Ariel had custody, would not social services have come to the home to check it out? If he had formal custody of the girl, social services would have been all over that house.

Lawsuit waiting to happen if that is the case and they missed the 3 prisoners in the basement!

Cnn Is saying maybe 2 children, Amanda has 3 year old and another child (maybe the one mentioned above)

Gina's relative was just on CNN live. she said the child is Amanda's daughter, aged 3.

I think the girl in the hospital bed is not the daughter of one of the kidnapped girls. I think it is Ariel Castro's granddaughter.

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080216/LOCAL03/802160327/1002/LOCAL

Her mother is in prison for trying to kill her, so Ariel could have been raising her. She'd be 6 now.

There is a photo of the girl on Anthony Castro's FB page and she looks just like hospital girl.

That is disturbing on so many levels my head is spinning.

Amanda and Gina were teens who went missing- they have been in the news and their pictures and names everywhere- Michele on the other hand was not. They aren't talking about Michele because there isn't any information on her- she clearly doesn't have an online footprint.
Amanda is the focus because she was the one who escaped.

Amanda was older than Gina should we assume she helped in kidnapping as well?
Michele was 3/4 years older than Amanda- Amanda was 3 years older than Gina.
The only thing I see as being significant about the ages is they got younger with each abduction.

You could be right - but why not share her photo now? Why is the focus only on Gina and Amanda? Sure Michelle didn't get attention then but this is big news now. I didn't listen to the 911 calls (they freak me out, too personal, never listen) but it came off to me that Amanda only referred to Gina.

Well this family certainly are winners, a kidnapping, with alleged 2 accomplices plus an attempted murderer

Though if Ariel had custody, would not social services have come to the home to check it out? If he had formal custody of the girl, social services would have been all over that house.

Lawsuit waiting to happen if that is the case and they missed the 3 prisoners in the basement!

Cnn Is saying maybe 2 children, Amanda has 3 year old and another child (maybe the one mentioned above)

Social services wouldn't be involved if the girls gave birth at home and there was no record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow