Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Amanda called 911 were the other two girls still in the house?

I think so - she told the dispatcher that Gina was in there, and I think the 'rescuer' - Charles - said that she told LE when they got there that she wasn't the only one, that there were other 'girls' in there.

Do we know Amanda has a child? I thought this was just speculation, but maybe I missed an MSM link.

The child shown in the hospital photo was her niece, by the way - it was mentioned in a twitter posted up-thread.

I

I don't have the MSM links handy but I did read it in the MSM. Doesn't mean they couldn't have jumped the gun on it.

Do we know Amanda has a child? I thought this was just speculation, but maybe I missed an MSM link.

The child shown in the hospital photo was her niece, by the way - it was mentioned in a twitter posted up-thread.

I

The photo I saw of Amanda, her sister, and the girl has a caption that says 'Amanda's 6-year-old daughter'.

(ETA - you can find more about it here:

Amanda Berry , who went missing from Cleveland’s west side in 2003, was found alive Monday night with her daughter (pictured left).

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...-from-Cleveland-home-with-child#ixzz2SZvTHEpR

Did I just hear that correctly? CNN is saying Castro separated from his wife a few years ago?

If I could afford it, I'd buy Charles a brand new car. Or a luxury vacation. Anything he wanted. Bless you, Charles Ramsey!

(such amazing news, I have tears in my eyes)

Did the suspects live between 58th and clark?

No, I mapped it out and posted above that 58th/Clarke is about halfway between the area they all went missing and where the home is. I think the home is near Clarke and 25th?

ETA - not sure about where the two brothers live, though.

As I said earlier she wasn't alone when she made that call Charles was there.
This simply isn't a case of the dispatcher being negligent. In fact this isn't about the dispatcher at all.

The 911 did his job, I don't think anyone doubts that. But he should have kept her on the phone till police got there. Indeed if he kept her on he would have found out there were 4 people involved. They are reported to be in fair condition and all 4 required medical care. There likely was some delay in getting that care bc only police was sent initially.

No, I mapped it out and posted above that 58th/Clarke is about halfway between the area they all went missing and where the home is. I think the home is near Clarke and 25th?

Don't forget there are two other suspects and we don't know where they lived. Neighbors only mention him.

If you google the address and do an aerial view, you can see that the back yard resembles the place where Jaycee was kept. Not that big and no tents, etc., but kind of secluded with overgrown brush and trees, and lots of cars, etc.

What did that twitter say, exactly? There are two women, one woman is Amanda's sister. So whose niece was the child?

I didn't post it, someone else did. It said the child was her sister's daughter.

Maybe you're right - but all of the focus seems to be on Amanda and Gina. I would assume Michelle's disappearance was not voluntary, but why is she still not being reported on? The media can only report on what LE shares, so they're not sharing anything on Michelle with anyone. As the term here goes, my hinky meter is going off. I do think she was kidnapped against her will, but she was older than Amanda and Gina when she was kidnapped. <modsnip> Something is just nagging at me.

Amanda and Gina were teens who went missing- they have been in the news and their pictures and names everywhere- Michele on the other hand was not. They aren't talking about Michele because there isn't any information on her- she clearly doesn't have an online footprint.
Amanda is the focus because she was the one who escaped.

Amanda was older than Gina <modsnip>
Michele was 3/4 years older than Amanda- Amanda was 3 years older than Gina.
The only thing I see as being significant about the ages is they got younger with each abduction.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2007

Thanks for posting the link to this article. I think it is quite relevant.

Crackdown exposes Toledo as a hub of teen prostitution

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...080333/-1/NEWS

"I know the FBI is concentrating on Toledo, and I know Toledo is one of the top cities in the country for teen prostitution," said Celia Williamson, a University of Toledo professor known nationally for research of prostitutes.

Deb Hodges, a top Lucas County Juvenile Court official, agreed: "We had one of the federal investigators tell us that Toledo was the No. 1 recruiting spot in the United States. ... It was mind-boggling."

Until recently, it was also largely undetected.

snip*A reward of $20,000 is being offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible for their disappearances.

If you have any information about either of the missing teens, call Crime Stoppers at (216) 252-7463.

Previous Stories:
May 7, 2004: More FBI Agents To Investigate Missing Cleveland Girl
April 21, 2004: Cleveland Girl Still Missing After 1 Year
April 15, 2004: Search For Missing Girl Leads Police To Edgewater
April 12, 2004: Police Search RTA Tracks In Missing Girl Case
April 11, 2004: FBI Joins Search For Georgina Dejesus
April 9, 2004: Family Releases New Photos Of Missing Girl
April 8, 2004: Emotions Run High At Meeting For Missing Girl
April 8, 2004: Search Continues In High-Level Disappearance Case
April 6, 2004: Investigators Search For Leads In Case Of Missing Girl
March 5, 2004: California Body Is Not Missing Cleveland Teen
November 14, 2003: Missing Girl's Family Receives Phone Call From Possible Kidnapper
October 16, 2003: Teen Still Missing After Nearly 6 Months
May 13, 2003: Local Missing Girl's Case Goes National
May 6, 2003: Family Hopes Walk, Vigil Will Help Lead To Missing Teen
May 4, 2003: FBI Gets Involved In Search For Missing Teen
April 27, 2003: Teen Goes Missing After Leaving Work

Why do I feel these are responsible for other local young girls missing? Time to start waterboarding these monsters. Sadistic, sick, twisted minds. MHO

Don't forget there are two other suspects and we don't know where they lived. Neighbors only mention him.

I think I was editing my message as you were posting. I thought of that after I posted. But in all likelihood, someone made the call driving on a regular route somewhere. JMO - don't know why I think that.

The only thing I see as being significant about the ages is they got younger with each abduction.

I agree. Seems like the perp or perps went younger and younger each time.

I feel like what they must have endured over the years is bad enough. I think speculating about children, black market babies, etc. is a little premature at this point.

It was confirmed by our local news. I posted a link but of course I can't find it now. lol

Photo here of Amanda, her sister and the child http://www.19actionnews.com/

I don't have the MSM links handy but I did read it in the MSM. Doesn't mean they couldn't have jumped the gun on it.

I think it may still be speculation, I can't find any confirmation. But I'll keep looking . . .

Ashley Summers lived about 8 minutes from the suspect's house. I don't know how to put it on that map, but maybe someone else can do it. She lived at West 96th near Madison, according to the Charley project page (which is where she ran away from).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow