Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aggravated by Michele Knight's information not being in a missing database. If it is there I can't locate it.

She's been missing so long her case should have been uploaded to NamUs by LE. When I have spare time I will create threads in our archives for the cold case missing. Over the years I've come across at least two dozen or more people that have been missing for long periods of time and I just happen to stumble over a small blurb in during a news search about them. It's frustrating because for the thousands we have listed here there are probably thousands more that don't get listed in databases. It's a huge problem.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...t-missing-cleveland-woman-disappeared-in-2002

Michele went missing in 2002 at age 21- she was an adult who they thought had left on her own after loosing custody of her kids..

Sad to say I don't believe there is a missing person case on her because no one thought she was missing.

Oh my again. I was afraid of that. That's what I meant about horror movies, you have to wait until all of those crazy thoughts are dispelled. Doesn't sound like it here. My heart is with them.

Ughhhhh this whole thing makes me think it could be a Criminal Minds episode.... Shocking that such evil people exist. I am beyond happy they found the girls alive, and I hope they get the medical and psychological help they desperately need. Jmo

I thought I read he lost his job as a bus driver. Would be curious to know why. If there were allegations of impropriety I would hope whatever agency manages the school bus system reported this to authorities. If not, heads should roll!

How much does a school bus driver make there in Cleveland? I know here they make next to nothing. Just wondering how this ______ was able to afford motorcycles and guitars.

The women may have been kept at a different location and moved recently. I just do not understand how a "big" family man who was active in his neighborhood and Puerto Rican heritage could hide this evil.

jmo:banghead:

Ughhhhh this whole thing makes me think it could be a Criminal Minds episode.... Shocking that such evil people exist. I am beyond happy they found the girls alive, and I hope they get the medical and psychological help they desperately need. Jmo

If this was a Criminal Minds episode it would be found too unbelievable. Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

I just had a horrible thought. Could these brothers have impregnated these girls and sold their babies on the black market? These poor women, my heart goes out to them and this horrific nightmare they have had to endure over the years. I pray for their recovery and that justice is severely served on these sick, sick, perverted men.

I know. It's awful.

I am still really wondering about the other children in the house mentioned in some of the articles. I can't find a link now because the articles are all being updated so frequently, but I quoted it in one of my first posts to this thread.

Oh mercy, my DH and I are laughing in a good way at the interview with Charles. Bless that man! What a memorable day for him and what an incredible blessing for these families whose girls have been found! Praise God!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DH and I were too...God Bless Charles!

Gotta love those eyes when that siren went off...DH and I were rolling with laughter...in a very good way. We love Charles!

OMG it could have been a black market baby mill. If so, this could get real ugly with a wider dragnet!

My husband said the same thing earlier this evening! He stated that AC took girls that were "mature" enough physically to bear children, he wasn't seeking that prepubescent child like in the Duggard case. Also, he pointed out 10 years, 3 woman (all of child bearing age) and ONE child. He says it doesn't add up.

Makes one wonder...

This article here has more info from neighbors and acquaintances, and also has a 911 call made. It is a shorter, different one than the other one I heard with Berry's voice on it. It's got lots of swearing, its not redacted. be warned.
You have to scroll way down to see the little audio player of the 911 call.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/tv_station_reports_berry_dejes.html

From this link:

12697019-large.jpg

"Jannette Gomez, 50, who often visits family and friends on the street, said Castro would park his motorcycle and red pickup truck behind the house, lock the gate and always enter the house through the back door.

Occasionally, he would turn on a dim porch light, but the house was always dark, Gomez said. Shades blocked the windows and at least one window is boarded up.

“He never had much to say,” she said. “He would say hi back, but there was never much conversation.”

This gives me HOPE for some of our many missing souls. I know it was a nightmare for these girls. I just read that they found chains hanging from the ceiling. But they are now free and safe and able to return home to their families. I know they have a long road home still. I will pray for them and their loved ones, that they can heal enough to find some peace. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...t-missing-cleveland-woman-disappeared-in-2002

Michele went missing in 2002 at age 21- she was an adult who they thought had left on her own after loosing custody of her kids..

Sad to say I don't believe there is a missing person case on her because no one thought she was missing.

Thanks for this. I thought that was the case but it had been a number of years since I had looked at any of these individual cases.

Thank god they were all found.

From this link:

12697019-large.jpg

Where would Ashley Summers be on this map? The search continues for a 15-year-old West Side girl who has been missing for more than a year. Local and federal law enforcement officials are asking for the public's help in finding Ashley Summers, who was reported missing from her West 96th Street home, near Madison Avenue, on July 6, 2007.

I don't understand all this dispatcher bashing. Dispatcher got her help very quickly and she was rescued. Why can't we just concentrate on that?

She was pleading for help, and all he had to say to her, we will send a squad car "as soon as we get a car open" and she was the one pleading that they needed it NOW.

If you had been locked up for 10 years desperate for help, and the 911 person said we will send a car "as soon as we get a car open" you would be panicked too. He could have done more to calm her, keep her on the phone, and make her feel like she had a lifeline for help. You could tell she wanted to talk, she wanted to stay on the line.. Why didn't he keep her on till police arrived, especially given the fact she was relaying Info? He did not know whether she was alone or not. She did not know how long it would take, especially give the attitude that her call would be taken when they had a car open. What if they did not have a car open for another hour? He did not give her that reassurance that they were on the way NOW and would be there within minutes,

And she needed that, she savored up the courage for 10 years, and the 911 caller was likely her first contact w outside world (other than neighbor) in 10 years. She wanted someone to recognize her freedom and assure her of it. She wanted to hold onto that lifeline.

Because frankly in her mind if he came back before police came she and her child (I think it is hers) would be likely dead. At least in her mind, even if she was at neighbors, she thought that she would be dead if police did not arrive in time. That call was a lifeline to her life

Maybe given the publicity of this case, 911 got crank calls in the past and that is why they acted that way

911 did their job but some situations call for doing something beyond the bare requirements of one's job description.
And in hindsight, maybe operator would act differently. In a way you cannot fault him bc he maybe did not realize how that call was a lifeline for life for her.

Fritzl case, the most evil man I've ever witnessed in my history. Just pure real life evil. I don't doubt anything anymore. 24 years in a corridor below the home. Chills, same with Jodi, Austin Sigg, Tree man and many others. They do scare me to an extent. I won't be around them ever unless the earth shifts, ha ha, so I'm safe. But who the heck are my next door neighbors really?

hmmm

First of all that dispatcher was a female, and not at "he."
And second of all, dispatcher is not a criminal here.
:banghead:

This article here has more info from neighbors and acquaintances, and also has a 911 call made. It is a shorter, different one than the other one I heard with Berry's voice on it. It's got lots of swearing, its not redacted. be warned.
You have to scroll way down to see the little audio player of the 911 call.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/tv_station_reports_berry_dejes.html

At least this operator seemed to care - he asked if she needed an ambulance, asked if whoever did this was still there, etc.

I know Mr. Ramsey was eating McDonald's, but did I hear correctly that Castro was located at McDonald's? My data banks are becoming overloaded these past few weeks!

Yes Charles said he was told by police that they found the guy at McDonalds using the description of his car that Charles provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties