Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is a mistake. I saw Charles Ramsey interviewed and he never said he saw the suspect running. Charles Ramsey only saw the girl trying to get out. Suspect was not there.

I know Mr. Ramsey was eating McDonald's, but did I hear correctly that Castro was located at McDonald's? My data banks are becoming overloaded these past few weeks!

His brothers are easy to find and YUCK... i'm sure this may get snipped (maybe) but .. g-d speed to the women that escaped. I hope these men fry!

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 34s NEW: WOIO-TV: Source says chains found hanging from ceiling in Cleveland home, signs of dirt moved or excavating in backyard (@passantino)

There's a part of me that literally screams for privacy for the girls and any daughters....I just hate that all of this will come out, but the other part of me says they've survived the worst and this will be a blip on their way to recovery.

He treated her like he did not believe her. Everyone on here is saying how people in Cleveland would recognize the name since it was a big deal, so seems to me he should have taken it more seriously. He should have asked more questions, like how long missing, etc. He did not. He seemed like he could not wait to get her off the phone,

I don't understand all this dispatcher bashing. Dispatcher got her help very quickly and she was rescued. Why can't we just concentrate on that?

How could these women have served men sexually and not one man came to their rescue by calling LE?! That is if they were sex slaves to more than the three brothers. SICK. Sorry just thinking out loud.

Keep in mind these same men found pleasure in having sex with unwilling, terrified participants. I'd say they lack a moral compass

I also think it is scary this guy was a school bus driver!! I wonder if for high school. Seems like he liked teenage girls so I wonder if there are any allegations of impropriety. Seems like he stopped working in the fall....

& to add to that .. his brothers match the sketch. This makes me wonder. I'm guessing they plotted it together and each took a girl in the same year. I hate thinking how this isn't even uncommon... just that these girls escaped making that aspect uncommon.

Amanda and Gina got plenty coverage here in Cleveland. Our local news still mentions them regularly. I JUST had a conversation with my 15 and 13 year old daughters about them. Last week we spoke about human trafficking and I was convinced the families just needed to find their remains and have closure. Obviously I know nothing?? So happy they are alive.

IIRC and I may not. One they felt was a runaway due to something which had happened in her life, which may account for the reason one did not get as much coverage.

I am strictly going on memory here, and I may be remembering wrong.

Yes, Amanda and Gina are household names around here and many of us have used their stories to help teach our own children what could happen.

If you are outside of this area you will never understand the impact these disappearances have had. I've seen some speculate inner city, Cleveland crimes, and even ethnicity as reasons for the lack of reporting. In all honesty their names are regulars on our news broadcasts around here. Their families have made sure of this and the public (on a local level) has been continuous for a decade! This was not the random mention every once in awhile on an anniversary or birthday. It was not pushed under the rug because the cases have been cold for 10 years.... Coverage was constant, reports and leads followed regularly, age progressions provided all the time. Amanda and Gina are all NE Ohio's missing daughters!! We are all connected to them because they never let us forget them. We all feel like we have found a family member tonight...it's nothing short of amazing the celebration going on tonight!

So glad to hear their community never forgot about them! What a happy time!

If they were selling babies, I would think all the girls would be pregnant. I wonder whose buried in the yard. :(

I don't understand all this dispatcher bashing. Dispatcher got her help very quickly and she was rescued. Why can't we just concentrate on that?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Let's leave the dispatchers alone and concentrate on the case- shall we??

Just wanted to say that while many are rightfully calling Charles a hero, the BIGGEST hero here is Amanda herself -- for having the guts and will to find a way to get free, get downstairs, and raise hell until a passerby noticed her.

Just listening to her 911 call, it's clear she was scared out of her mind. But she did what she had to do, and she and three other people are free tonight because of her. A true heroine!

I also think it is scary this guy was a school bus driver!! I wonder if for high school. Seems like he liked teenage girls so I wonder if there are any allegations of impropriety. Seems like he stopped working in the fall....

I thought I read he lost his job as a bus driver. Would be curious to know why. If there were allegations of impropriety I would hope whatever agency manages the school bus system reported this to authorities. If not, heads should roll!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Let's leave the dispatchers alone and concentrate on the case- shall we??

Exactly. This is not the case where dispatcher made a mistake. Dispatcher got help very fast.
She might have not had the most pleasant demeanor but she did her job as she was supposed to.

MOO the catalyst to this is Amanda's daughter. Most likely there are people in the yard - daughter is getting a little older and sicko and sicko brothers were probably starting to make comments, "jokes" or other horrible things towards the little girl and mother's instinct said "I'm getting us out of here NO MATTER WHAT." MOO!!!

Just wanted to say that while many are rightfully calling Charles a hero, the BIGGEST hero here is Amanda herself -- for having the guts and will to find a way to get free, get downstairs, and raise hell until a passerby noticed her.

Just listening to her 911 call, it's clear she was scared out of her mind. But she did what she had to do, and she and three other people are free tonight because of her. A true heroine!

Charles Ramsey had the moral presence of mind to get involved. Far too often people would prefer to just walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties