Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"So I'm eating my McDonalds." And later "You know when a pretty white girl jumps in a black man's arms there's something wrong." Hahaha love this guy! He physically broke down his neighbor's door, whom he apparently knew and trusted, to rescue this girl no questions asked. Please let him receive a huge reward for rescuing these girls!

FBI was offering $25k on Amanda's case. If the money is there, I say give it to him! He's a hero, without a doubt.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/@@wanted-group-scroll-view?selected-uid=f9143a9789d66d2a71cf963b44f857c3

OMG. The kidnapper WROTE this article about the kidnapping.[ I cut and pasted it because I think it will go POOF very soon.

Gina DeJesus’ disappearance has changed her neighborhood
by Ariel Castro
s

Snipped by me ~ it was actually his son that goes by Anthony now that wrote this. see below

Originally Posted by October
On this reporter's twitter she says the son by the same name wrote the article, not the suspect.
https://twitter.com/SaraShookman
The son was a journalist student at the time.

John Walsh says he is supposed to present her with an award in Washington. I have a feeling these girls will be discussed with her.

I agree.
Just as Elizabeth Smart contacted Shawn Hornbeck when he was found and he in turn contacted Jaycee when she was found.

It is a horrible elite club they all belong to.

Possibly the other teen missing from 2007 or perhaps additional children born into this this horrible nightmare. I fear so many more things are going to come out in the coming days.

I just had a horrible thought. Could these brothers have impregnated these girls and sold their babies on the black market? These poor women, my heart goes out to them and this horrific nightmare they have had to endure over the years. I pray for their recovery and that justice is severely served on these sick, sick, perverted men.

Respectfully disagree with the bolded part. I immediatly disliked him a lot. he looks slick and arrogant imo.

It was reported earlier here that he made her watch the news of her mother's death on TV. It wasn't news to her today.

:furious:

This may be the tip of the iceberg.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2007

Thanks for posting the link to this article. I think it is quite relevant.

Crackdown exposes Toledo as a hub of teen prostitution

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...080333/-1/NEWS

"I know the FBI is concentrating on Toledo, and I know Toledo is one of the top cities in the country for teen prostitution," said Celia Williamson, a University of Toledo professor known nationally for research of prostitutes.

Deb Hodges, a top Lucas County Juvenile Court official, agreed: "We had one of the federal investigators tell us that Toledo was the No. 1 recruiting spot in the United States. ... It was mind-boggling."

Until recently, it was also largely undetected.

snip*A reward of $20,000 is being offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible for their disappearances.

If you have any information about either of the missing teens, call Crime Stoppers at (216) 252-7463.

Previous Stories:
May 7, 2004: More FBI Agents To Investigate Missing Cleveland Girl
April 21, 2004: Cleveland Girl Still Missing After 1 Year
April 15, 2004: Search For Missing Girl Leads Police To Edgewater
April 12, 2004: Police Search RTA Tracks In Missing Girl Case
April 11, 2004: FBI Joins Search For Georgina Dejesus
April 9, 2004: Family Releases New Photos Of Missing Girl
April 8, 2004: Emotions Run High At Meeting For Missing Girl
April 8, 2004: Search Continues In High-Level Disappearance Case
April 6, 2004: Investigators Search For Leads In Case Of Missing Girl
March 5, 2004: California Body Is Not Missing Cleveland Teen
November 14, 2003: Missing Girl's Family Receives Phone Call From Possible Kidnapper
October 16, 2003: Teen Still Missing After Nearly 6 Months
May 13, 2003: Local Missing Girl's Case Goes National
May 6, 2003: Family Hopes Walk, Vigil Will Help Lead To Missing Teen
May 4, 2003: FBI Gets Involved In Search For Missing Teen
April 27, 2003: Teen Goes Missing After Leaving Work

Aurora Marti, 75, who lives across the street from Castro, said she was sitting on her front porch talking to a neighbor this evening, when an arm reached out of the front door at Castro’s house.

“She was waving her arm and saying, ‘Help me! Help me!’” Marti recalled.

Ramsey said Castro took off running, while Ramsey kicked and broke the bottom of a door, allowing Berry to crawl out.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/tv_station_reports_berry_dejes.html

Amanda Berry seized her power: I'm Amanda Berry. I've been missing for 10 years ...I'm free now.

Charles Ramsey: Hero

If random men were involved they might have been told they were prostitutes. Maybe even the brothers, he might have told them they were prostitutes. that will be the brothers defense, brothers will say all they knew were that the girls came over and were paid for sex or whatever. The suspect might have even taken money from brothers. Police are going to have to establish they knew the girls were kidnapped, which might be tricky.

Circle had to be tight bc it seems there was alot of publicity in the area about the case so it might have only been the brothers who knew the girls were there. Whether they knew they were held against their will or that they lived there all the time is something police have to establish.

Hopefully they will offer one a deal to tell all. Pit brothers against each other to get at what the other knew.

I think that article might have been written by suspects son. They have same name I believe,

Amanda and Gina got plenty coverage here in Cleveland. Our local news still mentions them regularly. I JUST had a conversation with my 15 and 13 year old daughters about them. Last week we spoke about human trafficking and I was convinced the families just needed to find their remains and have closure. Obviously I know nothing?? So happy they are alive.

I think all too often we quickly dismiss the reality of trafficking and assume the victim for dead. There are lots of statistics of trafficking of women/people from other countries into the US, but not very many on citizens in the US. Foreigners are lured into the US with false promises, so they willingly come not realizing what they are getting into. I think it has been a lot easier for agencies to actually report on this and find statistics. However, flipping the cards, it is probably near impossible to lure a US citizen out of America to another country where they would stick out like a sore thumb with promises of prosperity, so the only other option is captivity here at home. And it is confined captivity. Scary stuff!

Amanda and Gina got plenty coverage here in Cleveland. Our local news still mentions them regularly. I JUST had a conversation with my 15 and 13 year old daughters about them. Last week we spoke about human trafficking and I was convinced the families just needed to find their remains and have closure. Obviously I know nothing?? So happy they are alive.

Yes, Amanda and Gina are household names around here and many of us have used their stories to help teach our own children what could happen.

If you are outside of this area you will never understand the impact these disappearances have had. I've seen some speculate inner city, Cleveland crimes, and even ethnicity as reasons for the lack of reporting. In all honesty their names are regulars on our news broadcasts around here. Their families have made sure of this and the public (on a local level) has been continuous for a decade! This was not the random mention every once in awhile on an anniversary or birthday. It was not pushed under the rug because the cases have been cold for 10 years.... Coverage was constant, reports and leads followed regularly, age progressions provided all the time. Amanda and Gina are all NE Ohio's missing daughters!! We are all connected to them because they never let us forget them. We all feel like we have found a family member tonight...it's nothing short of amazing the celebration going on tonight!

Please don't get me wrong I honestly believe the public CARES a great deal no matter the race, I just think it is the media that fuels the case.
And the average person isn't haunting WS or following true crime boards so they only get the information the media generates.

3 people in custody for these kidnappings.. Ariel and his 2 brothers... as bad as that news is it does make things a bit clearer.

Correct. TheDuchess - I can already tell you now that your daughter would not be overlooked. You would not let that happen, and WE would not let that happen. I am from Chicago - sadly many young girls from the poorer neighborhoods have gone missing with hardly any local news much less national news. You can find them here at Websleuths - but many times they come from broken homes so they don't have family keeping their cases in the spotlight.

Aurora Marti, 75, who lives across the street from Castro, said she was sitting on her front porch talking to a neighbor this evening, when an arm reached out of the front door at Castro’s house.

“She was waving her arm and saying, ‘Help me! Help me!’” Marti recalled.

Ramsey said Castro took off running, while Ramsey kicked and broke the bottom of a door, allowing Berry to crawl out.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/tv_station_reports_berry_dejes.html

Amanda Berry seized her power: I'm Amanda Berry. I've been missing for 10 years ...I'm free now.

Charles Ramsey: Hero

THat is interesting, I thought he was out and the girls saw an opening.

Now from article it seems like there was a struggle, Amanda got out the door and suspect went running, why was she worried about him coming back then? She knew people saw her and he went running... So I am not sure what the story is,

I'm aggravated by Michele Knight's information not being in a missing database. If it is there I can't locate it.

She's been missing so long her case should have been uploaded to NamUs by LE. When I have spare time I will create threads in our archives for the cold case missing. Over the years I've come across at least two dozen or more people that have been missing for long periods of time and I just happen to stumble over a small blurb in during a news search about them. It's frustrating because for the thousands we have listed here there are probably thousands more that don't get listed in databases. It's a huge problem.

THat is interesting, I thought he was out and the girls saw an opening.

Now from article it seems like there was a struggle, Amanda got out the door and suspect went running, why was she worried about him coming back then? She knew people saw her and he went running... So I am not sure what the story is,

I think that is a mistake. I saw Charles Ramsey interviewed and he never said he saw the suspect running. Charles Ramsey only saw the girl trying to get out. Suspect was not there.

Possibly the other teen missing from 2007 or perhaps additional children born into this this horrible nightmare. I fear so many more things are going to come out in the coming days.

BBM, me too. As soon as I heard they found 3 formerly missing/abducted girls in one place I thought it was awfully likely more are or have been caught up in this somehow.

I hope that maybe they can get some answers for additional families who are searching. Of course good news would be the best! But if the worst has happened to their loved one, at least they'll know now. I have no idea if this is applicable or not and I haven't even read rumors that any other missing persons might be linked to him, it just seems to me like there are probably more than these 3 girls.

If I was his son I would change my name. What a disgraceful horrifying legacy to leave your children and grandchildren.

I also did not see a kind face on the FB page. I saw a sick, twisted, manipulative, ghoul who has hurt so many people. He has no soul.

jmo

I just had a horrible thought. Could these brothers have impregnated these girls and sold their babies on the black market? These poor women, my heart goes out to them and this horrific nightmare they have had to endure over the years. I pray for their recovery and that justice is severely served on these sick, sick, perverted men.

OMG it could have been a black market baby mill. If so, this could get real ugly with a wider dragnet!

That 911 dispatcher kept trying to get her off the phone, almost like they did not get the seriousness. They kept saying " Talk to the police when they get there." :frown:

He treated her like he did not believe her. Everyone on here is saying how people in Cleveland would recognize the name since it was a big deal, so seems to me he should have taken it more seriously. He should have asked more questions, like how long missing, etc. He did not. He seemed like he could not wait to get her off the phone,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow