Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow. So amazing. And love Charles, what a hero busting that door down. Someone get that man some ribs, and better company to eat them with lol! :woohoo:

He pimped out McDonald's in his interview - as thanks he should get free Mickey D's for life (I'm sure if Oprah said she loved Mc Donald's they'd hook her up in thanks for the free advertising, right?).

Shoot, I'm almost willing to start a fund for that myself. What kind of man would get in the middle of "just a domestic disupte" in this day and age (that's what he thought it was at first)? Hero!

PS live news conference is being shown in CNN right now, just started.

I wonder why Michele Knight's pic is darkened. She may just want to be left alone and rightly so.

I wonder why Michele Knight's pic is darkened. She may just want to be left alone and rightly so.

Her young son was removed from her prior to her disappearance, so maybe it's to do with that?

I thought a neighbor said there were screams a few years ago and police came but did not enter the house......was that a rumor ? Must be .

I wish they would not have the police chief talk he is the worst.

I didn't catch his name but I like how the second speaker talked about exact times of the calls and dispatches, down to the second. They really jumped on this fast.

I can't wrap my head around the fact they were there for 10 years!! I am so glad they were found but wasn't there any other chance to escape in 10 years. Crazy.

I thought a neighbor said there were screams a few years ago and police came but did not enter the house......was that a rumor ? Must be .

It doesn't involve screams but is this the bus incident they were just talking about? Where LE went out to the house but were unsuccessful in reaching him after he "intentionally or inadvertently" (??) left a child on the bus?

....how many more are out there locked away in some house?

im so aware of everything happening on my street. ive called 911 on things many times. but could someone hide other humans in their homes around me?

the thought of so many missing kids being kept alive somewhere is very real....

a good reminder to always be vigilante, eyes and ears open and report anything that seems off! I know I am and do!

...those poor girls...I hope they will make a full recovery and live as much of a normal life from here on out, as possible.

It doesn't involve screams but is this the bus incident they were just talking about? Where LE went out to the house but were unsuccessful in reaching him after he "intentionally or inadvertently" (??) left a child on the bus?

That is very serious. I know a couple of bus drivers and it does happen on accident some times. A small child falls asleep on the bus and the driver drops the rest off and doesnt' know one is there. Hopefully it was something like that.

What an idiot reporter ! Were they held as sex slaves? Do we NEED the answer to that? Aren't we all adult enough to understand what's been going on ? That was just a wasted question. :mad:

The FBI guy sure said "horrific" a lot. I wonder if it's just because childhood abductions are always horrific and it's hard to believe this has been about 10 years?

I am so glad the girls are alive and seem to be relatively ok. Seems like they're getting a lot of good help from LE.

I just remembered to how Jaycee had a hard time even saying her name when they asked, and she had to write it down. It's amazing that Amanda was still strong enough to fight and identify herself.

(Random thoughts)

That is very serious. I know a couple of bus drivers and it does happen on accident some times. A small child falls asleep on the bus and the driver drops the rest off and doesnt' know one is there. Hopefully it was something like that.

Oh for sure, I see how it could happen. It was weird how they threw "intentionally or inadvertently" in there but it sounds like it was investigated and nothing major came out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett