Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fox8.com/2012/07/19/source-authorities-searching-for-amanda-berrys-remains/

Around 2:30 Friday afternoon, crews completed their search at a small lot on West 30th Street and Wade Avenue in Cleveland, but were not able to locate any remains.

Cleveland resident Pedro Castro said, “That’s a waste of money.”

OMG. In case anyone managed to miss the relevance, that's one of hte brothers who was arrested. Ariel, Pedro, and ONeil Castro (or was it Neil?).

Oh, there are other properties apparently belonging to the suspects that they haven't looked at yet. :(

I can't wrap my head around the fact they were there for 10 years!! I am so glad they were found but wasn't there any other chance to escape in 10 years. Crazy.

Michele has been then since 2000, 13 years. Can you imagine? That was before 9/11. How long ago that has been! So long to be away from loved ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an idiot reporter ! Were they held as sex slaves? Do we NEED the answer to that? Aren't we all adult enough to understand what's been going on ? That was just a wasted question. :@

Seriously. The same one who broke out and said she was kidnapped and held against her will for ten years also has a six year old child now. Is there any doubt that there was sexual abuse going on? For heavens' sake!!

No indication calls from any other neighbors came in...nothing provided from any neighbors living on that street.

What an idiot reporter ! Were they held as sex slaves? Do we NEED the answer to that? Aren't we all adult enough to understand what's been going on ? That was just a wasted question. :@

I hope the press give these ladies some peace and quiet - it's going to be hard enough for them to adjust to their newfound freedom, to deal with what they have been through AND give the police sufficient evidence to charge these , without some dimwit reporter banging on their doors asking them to state the bleedin' obvious!

I just hope they left Amanda's daughter alone :(

This is such wonderful news. Really gives hope to all the families that are missing a loved one. Praying that all the missing will be found alive.

I hope these girls sell their stories and make millions :) I'm generally not a fan of that type of thing but if these girls want that , then go for it. I wouldn't read or watch because I loathe the details of this kind of case, but I hope they come out swinging and smiling !

One of the victims allegedly had a daughter while in captivity. :( I feel absolutely destroyed for those girls, especially the one born and raised in captivity.

Amanda's relatives have confirmed that one of the children in the house is her daughter that she gave birth to while being held against her will; the girl is thought to be aged about six.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...caping-3-brothers-arrested.html#ixzz2Sc5fw2AI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

OMG. In case anyone managed to miss the relevance, that's one of hte brothers who was arrested. Ariel, Pedro, and ONeil Castro (or was it Neil?).

The correct spelling is "ONIL" Castro

Oh, there are other properties apparently belonging to the suspects that they haven't looked at yet. :(

I know... We have 3 in 3 yrs in just this house. Makes me want to go through missing girls in that area in the other yrs.

Quoting myself to observe that news media interviews people who are already hanging around a scene. So this family of brothers seemed to like to stay close to the stories of the girls who were just found. Aftere all, Ariel Jr. wrote that article back in 2004 about Gina going missing and now we have Pedro being interviewed during a search for bodies. I would love to know if they had anythin to say about any OTHER missing people over the past dozen years. That would be the biggest clue at this point now that we see they interject themselves into the coverage of the cases they're allegedly involved in.

Shouldn't this story be in the headlines here on Websleuths?

I think these girls were lucky to have each other. This is evidenced with how strong the girls seem to be.

IMHO

These guys set themselves up a harem. I agree the small child being there probably played a big role in keeping them sane.

One of the victims allegedly had a daughter while in captivity. :( I feel absolutely destroyed for those girls, especially the one born and raised in captivity.

I agree.

I wonder if her daughter saved all 4 of them in a way. In protecting her daughter, did Amanda also save herself and the other two?

Michele Knight last seen aug 22, 2002.
There is very little info on her it seems. I guess because of her age, it may have been assumed she left town willingly .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles