Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that AC owned rental properties. It's very possible shady things went on at those places as well. Reading now that there was RIP scrawled on the wall along with a name of someone .. I think we are about to close a cold case that we all speculated might be tied to this :(

I too thought of the West's case from the UK. Too similar.

That's a great find about Arlene's interview with AMW. But I don't think she is Ariel's daughter. I think he had one daughter by a different name and two sons?

Ariel has 2 daughters -- Emily (in prison) and Arlene, who also goes by Cheri Alize, and one son, Ariel Anthony.

Fox 8 reporting that a neighbor called 911 two years ago to report there were naked women on leashes in the backyard. Police did not respond. Last year another neighbor reported there was a little girl crawling out of the attic window. Police again did not respond.
-

And I honestly don't believe these reports at all. I think it is a case of media induced memory recall, if you get my meaning.
I mean if you saw something like that you would make sure the whole neighborhood knew about it yet all these people yesterday were simply shocked because this guy was just so normal.

(yes I do believe the neighbor who heard a scream- that neighbor said they just didn't know where it came from.)

I read that AC owned rental properties. It's very possible shady things went on at those places as well. Reading now that there was RIP scrawled on the wall along with a name of someone .. I think we are about to close a cold case that we all speculated might be tied to this :(

I'm reading LE is saying it there are no other victims.

if there is a connection between the two families, berries and the Castros then I can see how she would get a ride home from him after work. It was not just a random ride. or was it just the deJesus family that had that connection?

Angel Cordero is main witness in missing Cleveland women investigation after he helps Amanda Berry escape from home

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ome/-/1719418/20051968/-/9y9dgkz/-/index.html

This guy says he busted down the door and freed Amanda. He says Amanda was dirty and the child was unclothed.

Angel and Charles are true heros. God bless them. May they be rewarded for their rescue. I listened to the interview with Charles and he said "we can't get in that way" and "we kick the bottom" meaning door, so yes it sounds like they were both there helping to free Amanda.

Fox 8 reporting that a neighbor called 911 two years ago to report there were naked women on leashes in the backyard. Police did not respond. Last year another neighbor reported there was a little girl crawling out of the attic window. Police again did not respond.

OMG...What those poor girls might have gone through. I can't even let my brain go there. I wonder if Fox 8 verified these reports? Are such reports to police public record?

Can u elaborate please? The other case? also in the house where the women were kept, is this where the scrawls were?

Did y'all see that McDonalds tweeted Charles Ramsey?! AWESOME! Hahaha....

https://twitter.com/McDonaldsCorp/status/331840924051206144

I hope that McD's does do something good for him. Lifetime supply of free food whenever he wants, but, no, I'm thinking commercials. Get America back to being real! I am not joking.

Can we all stop saying poor things about the 911 Operator. Do you have any idea how many calls they have, about nothing, sometimes about McDonald's putting lettuce on a sandwich when it was ordered without it. Not kidding.

Mostly they hear a lot of crime going on, a lot of complaining going on, a few emergencies in comparison, prank calls, more than I can go into, and are trained TO NOT OVER REACT AND MAKE A SITUATION WORSE. This person did exactly what a professional person fielding hundreds of calls in a few hours is trained to do. Clearly the young lady was on the phone with neighbors around, Charles Ramsey (love ya' baby, go on and tell it some more!), and with LE there incredibly rapidly!

It is a "just the facts ma'am" job. Soft fuzzy feeling are for something else. Not this situation.

Angel Cordero is main witness in missing Cleveland women investigation after he helps Amanda Berry escape from home

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ome/-/1719418/20051968/-/9y9dgkz/-/index.html

This guy says he busted down the door and freed Amanda. He says Amanda was dirty and the child was unclothed.

Well this is interesting. It completely contradicts Charles Ramsey's story. I actually think this guy was in the background when Charles tells his story to a reporter. Who is telling the truth??? Or did they both help her?

According to the son, his parents separated in the 90's. So this would make sense his wife knew nothing about these young girls years later being held captive in the basement or elsewhere in the house. And when AC kids where in the house (he would abduct his own children from their mother) they could not have access to rooms which were locked. Sick b@st@rd. These don't even deserve a trial IMHO. It'll be just a huge waste of money. Let's pray they all plead guilty. Somehow I doubt they will though, especially the brothers being as they didn't live in that house. They will blame it all on their brother. :stormingmad: Thank God we have these women as witnesses.

Among his infrequent contact with his father, whom separated from his mother in the 1990s, one recent conversation particularly stands out in Anthony's mind.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-places-werent-allowed-go.html#ixzz2SdwWDgF7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well at least we are not hearing he was father of the year as we sometimes hear in stories. Fathers seems like a horrible father and his kids are not supporting him, so they will be on the prosecutions bandwagon.

Brothers are another story. They will have to prove they knew who the girls were and that they were not just prostitutes Ariel found somewhere. Ariel probably has the most to gain by cooperating, ratting out his brothers on what they knew in turn for a lighter sentence. There is already so much evidence against Ariel, plus he does not have family support. So key would be having evidence the brothers knew about the kidnapping, if that cannot be proved by the girls testimony, they are going to probably have to get that w a deal. Brothers will just blame another or say they thought girls were prostitutes getting paid.

I'm wondering about the name on the basement wall with RIP written next to it. Was is the name? Is the name being held back because it is the name of a missing woman or girl? Who would have written the name on the wall in the first place?

-

And I honestly don't believe these reports at all. I think it is a case of media induced memory recall, if you get my meaning.
I mean if you saw something like that you would make sure the whole neighborhood knew about it yet all these people yesterday were simply shocked because this guy was just so normal.

(yes I do believe the neighbor who heard a scream- that neighbor said they just didn't know where it came from.)

Me neigher. The things that neighbors supposedly saw are getting more and more bizarre.

I would love to see Charles on tv regularly. He's the real deal and we have lost so much of that thru the years.

I am sorry to hear you've had a terrible experience. It must be so terrifying to have something like your situation happen.

The dispatcher DID ask her if she wanted police, fire or ambulance. She said police. Amanda DID say she was free and at the neighbours' house using their phone. The dispatcher told her to stay there with them (neighbours) until the police arrived. He said police will be there as soon as they get a car open. Amanda said she need them now, before AC came back. The operator then asked her his name and age and what he was wearing. He kept telling her to talk to the police when they got there. IMO in all the hysteria he was trying to reassure her the police were on the way with his repeated sentences talk to the police, wait for the police to get there, the police are on their way. For all we know as it's very unclear, the police may have pulled up in front of the house and Amanda seen them as the call ended. It was AMANDA who said BYE not the dispatcher. She may have very well hung up on the operator.

As far as the MSM, there has been no concern from the regarding this operator's actions or lack thereof. Had it been serious issue, it would have been discussed by now MOO. I'm sure this will be looked into and resolved one way or another if this 911 was neglectful during this call.

I'm am just so grateful the operator got all the imperative information (address, name of abductor) and these girls are now out of anymore harm from their perps. MOO

Yes - you're correct - at the very beginning of the call (after Amanda exclaimed "Help me, I'm Amanda Berry") the dispatcher asked Amanda if she needed "police, fire, or ambulance". That was a perfunctory question, before any of the other information was relayed to the dispatcher.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2360503890001/

I refuse to defend this dispatcher. IMO, s/he failed to gather necessary information, and should have kept Amanda on the line until LE arrived at the scene.

Just because this story has ended in victory doesn't mean that this dispatcher should be let off the hook for his/her failure to try to obtain as much information as possible during the 911 call. This 911 dispatcher doesn't deserve any congratulations, as far as I'm concerned.

I suspect that if Charles Ramsey hadn't been on the phone @ the same time with another 911 dispatcher, Amanda's call may have not have received the attention it deserved.

I'm wondering about the name on the basement wall with RIP written next to it. Was is the name? Is the name being held back because it is the name of a missing woman or girl? Who would have written the name on the wall in the first place?

All of that has to be discovered first. Contact family, find out if missing. Find remains, you get the picture...

I hope that McD's does do something good for him. Lifetime supply of free food whenever he wants, but, no, I'm thinking commercials. Get America back to being real! I am not joking.

Can we all stop saying poor things about the 911 Operator. Do you have any idea how many calls they have, about nothing, sometimes about McDonald's putting lettuce on a sandwich when it was ordered without it. Not kidding.

Mostly they hear a lot of crime going on, a lot of complaining going on, a few emergencies in comparison, prank calls, more than I can go into, and are trained TO NOT OVER REACT AND MAKE A SITUATION WORSE. This person did exactly what a professional person fielding hundreds of calls in a few hours is trained to do. Clearly the young lady was on the phone with neighbors around, Charles Ramsey (love ya' baby, go on and tell it some more!), and with LE there incredibly rapidly!

It is a "just the facts ma'am" job. Soft fuzzy feeling are for something else. Not this situation.

:clap::goodpost: Let's just be thankful they are alive and the are in jail.

Well this is interesting. It completely contradicts Charles Ramsey's story. I actually think this guy was in the background when Charles tells his story to a reporter. Who is telling the truth??? Or did they both help her?

There were 2 men. One that apparently speaks Spanish heard her yelling, then Charles came over and understood and kicked in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill