Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I just had the most evil chuckle when I read that. Shall we get together later and plan? Lol! Notice I said lol at the end.

Ooh I would be in for sure!

I think if you click on the little red triangle above and to the right of this post, you can address a message to her.

No don't do this. It turns into a headache for the mods. the red triangle is only to alert mods of misconduct within the post. You need to contact Tricia by pm.

No, there is another report. Some neighbors saw three men with three women on all fours, on leashes, naked. Separate from the one woman walking around.

Unfreaking believable! How can someone see that and not call police!? Don't want to get involved, not my problem! That carp needs to stop!

Im sorry but she "doesn't want to be let down" What in the WORLD! Your daughter has been missing for how long and your concerns are that she wont live up to your "expectations"? Sounds like Michele is better off without her "mother".

Sadly, I think Michele is going to need the most psychological treatment - sounds like she was a "prisoner" even before this.

(Sorry I'm so behind!) I was just saying this exact thing to my husband just now. What kind of mother sits and watches tv and can't find a photo? Arghh! You are on a plane or in a car the second you get the call. No matter what. I get ten seconds of being purely judgmental here. You've got a worldwide family now, Michelle:blowkiss:!

Whoa!!!! Watching O'Reilly. Bill Hemmer is reporting - saying that he's heard that Michelle was beat over the head and may have facial structure damage. Also that there were multiple babies born - no idea where those children are now. Also that there was another woman - name not released - but there was a picture of her up on the wall of the basement with her name and RIP under it. OMG.

JMHO

Just the daily horror these girls/women lived with. They knew it could be their name on the wall any day... especially if it's true that he would say he was leaving then hide to see if they tried to escape.

I think the school was Lincoln Heights? I know it had lincoln in the name. If you look at the map of the missing girls, the school is in the boundaries of the missing.

I was probably Lincoln West.

Yea, I forgot that she had had a child before her abduction. That answers that question.

Yes, that is what I thought, too. My daughter has Turners. But they usually can't have children. So, probably not.

The woman was not "crawling" She was walking from the back door into the backyard. Ariel told her to go back in when he found out someone saw them. He then put a tarp of some kind to cover the back yard from view .

The girls who witnessed this were live on Anderson Cooper tonight. They most definitely said one girl saw a naked woman and said something out loud to her sister, to look across the street. The girls said they thought Ariel must have heard them because he made the naked woman get on her hands and knees where he must have thought he was hidden from the girls view (their words not mine), and the girls went on to say that they could however still see because of their elevated position on the neighbor's porch. They said the naked woman crawled into the house after getting on her hands and knees and Ariel then attempted to make the backyard less visible.

(sorry i'm so behind!) i was just saying this exact thing to my husband just now. What kind of mother sits and watches tv and can't find a photo? Arghh! You are on a plane or in a car the second you get the call. No matter what. I get ten seconds of being purely judgmental here. you've got a worldwide family now, michelle:blowkiss:!

love this ! :)

A few post back it said Michelles mother's boyfriend was the reason the child was removed from my understanding. I don't remember word for word.

I thought I read that the child was removed because Michelle's boyfriend, the baby's father, was abusive.

Hmmm...this link says he was abusive but doesn't quite state that's the reason Michelle lost custody. There is also a picture of Michelle's mother who claims that Michelle had a charmed and happy childhood.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ope-article-1.1336931?localLinksEnabled=false

Edit to correctly identify the picture as being Michelle's grandmother, not her mother. Sorry.

No, there is another report. Some neighbors saw three men with three women on all fours, on leashes, naked. Separate from the one woman walking around.

ETA - here's a link:

This just gets more perverse. We must give these girls time to recover. Let them sell their story so they may live somewhere beautiful where they feel safe.

Unfreaking believable! How can someone see that and not call police!? Don't want to get involved, not my problem! That carp needs to stop!

They did call the police (bbm):

Elsie Cintron, who lives three houses away, said her daughter once saw a naked woman crawling on her hands and knees in the backyard several years ago and called police. "But they didn't take it seriously," she said.

Another neighbor, Israel Lugo, said he heard pounding on some of the doors of Castro's house, which had plastic bags on the windows, in November 2011. Lugo said officers knocked on the front door, but no one answered. "They walked to the side of the house and then left," he said.

------

Israel Lugo said he, his family and neighbors called police three times between 2011 and 2012 after seeing disturbing things at the home of Ariel Castro. Lugo lives two houses down from Castro and grew suspicious after neighbors reported seeing naked women on leashes crawling on all fours behind Castro's house.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng-women-cleveland-brothers-arrested/2140359/

Any missing "runaways" any place or area these creatures lived need to be investigated. These men were already in their forties when the 3 girls were abducted. I say torture them til they talk.

More about the police being called about the leashes (bbm):

Police Apparently Missed Multiple Calls About Women on Dog Leashes in the Castros' Yard

....."[Neighborhood] women told Lugo they called police because they saw three young girls crawling on all fours naked with dog leashes around their necks," the report reads. "Three men were controlling them in the backyard. The women told Lugo they waited two hours but police never responded to the calls."

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/nati...s-about-women-dog-leashes-castros-yard/64987/

I thought I read that the child was removed because of Michelle's boyfriend, the baby's father, was abusive.

Hmmm...this link says he was abusive but doesn't quite state that's the reason Michelle lost custody. There is also a picture of Michelle's mother who claims that Michelle had a charmed and happy childhood.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ope-article-1.1336931?localLinksEnabled=false

And I wouldn't believe a word the mother said. I don't like to be judgemental of anyone, but already knowing she tossed Michelles twin brother in the trash says enough to me.. How is that a charmed and a happy childhood for a sibling.. Bless Michelle my hearts with her.

If I was the neighbor who saw 3 men with 3 women on leashes and I did NOT report it at the time, you can bet I would not be bragging about it today to the media to have my 15 minutes of fame, knowing that I might have cost them another year or 2 or 5 in captivity. You know ?

Also the cleveland pd conveniently has no record of ANY of the calls neighbors say they made over the last several years, not a one. That's .......... hard to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya