Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls who witnessed this were live on Anderson Cooper tonight. They most definitely said one girl saw a naked woman and said something out loud to her sister, to look across the street. The girls said they thought Ariel must have heard them because he made the naked woman get on her hands and knees where he must have thought he was hidden from the girls view (their words not mine), and the girls went on to say that they could however still see because of their elevated position on the neighbor's porch. They said the naked woman crawled into the house after getting on her hands and knees and Ariel then attempted to make the backyard less visible.

But that was not called into the police.

Wow, he is crazy. So bold as to ring her mother.

It's disheartening to hear that there were reports to the police that they didn't follow up properly.

Well, it's not proven it was Ariel who called. But someone did. With her cell phone. Chances are probably big it was one of the Castro's, but it hasn't been proven.

Can we call it Charles Ramsey : AMERICAN BAD A$$ ?

please Mods !:please:

Make the thread. You have a forum here. You can start topical threads. If you would like one for Charles, then by all means, set one up. :)

Salem

But that was not called into the police.
yep, you're right. The mom said the girls didn't tell her about it until a few hours later and she figured police wouldn't find anything because of the time lapse.

My DD and I were watching that at the time and she looked at me and said "mom, if I ever came home and told you I saw a naked woman in someone's backyard, you'd have picked that phone up immediately!!!!"

Why that woman decided not to call - don't know. Just know that I sure would have - regardless of how long ago my daughter had seen it.

JMHO

Not to be picky but I need to point out a distinction please?

Amanda's Charley Project does not say that Ariel Castro called the family and claimed to have married her.

It says a week after her disappearance her mother got a call from a man claiming to be holding her daughter and that she was safe. When her mother asked to speak to Amanda he hung up. Amanda's mother did not recognize the voice and said she thought he sounded like a young adult (aged 18 to 30). They traced the phone call back to Amanda's phone and it came from the area of 58th and Clark streets.

The reason I'm pointing this out is not for your post JanetElaine. I grabbed your response because it was the last one I saw. I had to backtrack through the posts to see what was being said and by whom. Another post here said that Ariel called her mother. That's not correct according to the Charley page that's an assumption. Unless I missed a MSM link that reports he is the one that called her Mom.

Just trying to do rumor control because when threads move this fast things posted get absorbed as fact sometime.

:)

Ha, I just posted a similar reply! Agreed, Kat! Someone called Amanda's mom, but it's not (yet?) been proven Ariel did.

Christina Adkins websleuth page (name taken from this article provided from another member backthread) http://batchgeo.com/map/d174db7639ea6eccf25c1737c21555c4#

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146806"]OH Christina Lynn Adkins (18) - Cleveland OH, 1995 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

She doesn't have a discussion page linked to that one. Anyone can make her one though if they want to discuss her case.

:welcome: TheFemaleTonyStark - good to have you with us!

Salem

Thank you, I had not seen that interview. I find it very strange that he does not speak English and yet, by his account, he understood every word Amanda apparently said to him. He also says there were many children in the house which we know now is not true. I hate to sound cynical...but....

He does speak English. I saw him interviewed in English.

Refraining from a smartarse comment in regards to her obviously deciding that the "new" baby wasn't meant for a dumpster - Im sorry but I don't care to hear anything about this "mother".

I totally agree, I didn't post it for the mothers sake. I posted it because it does belong in this thread, news articles back in the posts the mother was saying she couldn't get any information etc. And so now it seems she is on her way. We may here she doesn't get to meet with Michelle.Seems the news stations are behind this.

"There was speculation that the family had signed a deal to talk exclusively to NBC and that the TV network had chartered them a flight to Ohio for the reunion" Source Mail online.

Did anyone see on Anderson Cooper when Charles Ramsey described Amanda and her daughter coming out the door and he said the little girl was crying and asking for her daddy and when he asked Amanda who the father was she said "Ariel." I hope that means he at least treated the child decently.

Saw it now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N05xjOEXlJU"]Charles Ramsey Talks To Anderson Cooper - YouTube[/ame]

I thought I read that the child was removed because Michelle's boyfriend, the baby's father, was abusive.

Hmmm...this link says he was abusive but doesn't quite state that's the reason Michelle lost custody. There is also a picture of Michelle's mother who claims that Michelle had a charmed and happy childhood.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ope-article-1.1336931?localLinksEnabled=false

I'm pretty sure I read in another MSM article that Michelle's mom said her one regret was being with an abusive man herself - who injured her grandson (which led to the custody loss for Michelle)

ETA...just an FYI that there are a couple different versions out there. Go figure ;)

I totally agree, I didn't post it for the mothers sake. I posted it because it does belong in this thread, news articles back in the posts the mother was saying she couldn't get any information etc. And so now it seems she is on her way. We may here she doesn't get to meet with Michelle.Seems the news stations are behind this.

"There was speculation that the family had signed a deal to talk exclusively to NBC and that the TV network had chartered them a flight to Ohio for the reunion" Source Mail online.

Is this Michelle's family? Does this deal include Michelle talking to the media? Does Michelle want to talk to the media?

The fact the LE or anyone for that matter thought Michelle had walked away is unbelievable to me as all three went missing on Lorain ave..They should have made the connection when G & A went missing from the same street..JMO

Is this Michelle's family? Does this deal include Michelle talking to the media? Does Michelle want to talk to the media?

It is Michelle's Mother. I wouldn't think Michelle would want to go in front of the media right yet. The media NBC is doing this providing transportation etc for her mother to Ohio.

Hi all. I have been lurking here for a long time. I lived on W.110th Street, where Amanda was taken from. I attended the rallies for her, I watched in sadness as her mother literally died of a broken heart. I used to drive around the neighborhood praying that God would please bring her home. When Gina went missing most of us had came to the conclusion this was some sort of Human Trafficking going on. As I speak, Detectives are in Castro's home tearing up the basement floor, looking for deceased infants. Their will be much more to follow. Keep your eyes on the newschannel 5 site, as they seem to be the most up to date. Yes, a man DID call Amanda's mom, using Amanda's cell phone.The Little girl who is 6 yrs old IS Amanda's. What kills me is everyone is giving too much credit to MR. Ramsey. When, in fact, it was Amanda Berry who kicked the door OUT to get out, then she ran into his arms. The Castro's were very close to Gina, even made up fliers for her, attended her rallies too. They are still looking for more involved.

I'm very curious as to the whys and hows of why Amanda decided yesterday was the day. She was going to get out and get the rest of them out too. What happened to make her get that courage? What went down for him to get out and leave them (or at least Amanda and her child) able to escape?

I can't imagine what she went through. She was there, captive, for 10 years - and yesterday was THE DAY. Good for her - she's a survivor. Was there a catalyst for her to make her move? Or was it just something that she decided in the blink of an eye - get out now?

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member