Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you decided to start posting with us 4reality! Welcome :balloons:

the girls who saw the women naked in the back yard are being interviewed on Pierce Morgan. The mother is there. She should be ashamed that she did not call.

The girls/mom who witnessed the naked woman with Ariel and the little girl are <MODSNIP> for not keeping a closer eye or reporting obvious signs of serious issues. These ppl used to let their kids socialize with him. I get suspicious yo

Hi all. I have been lurking here for a long time. I lived on W.110th Street, where Amanda was taken from. I attended the rallies for her, I watched in sadness as her mother literally died of a broken heart. I used to drive around the neighborhood praying that God would please bring her home. When Gina went missing most of us had came to the conclusion this was some sort of Human Trafficking going on. As I speak, Detectives are in Castro's home tearing up the basement floor, looking for deceased infants. Their will be much more to follow. Keep your eyes on the newschannel 5 site, as they seem to be the most up to date. Yes, a man DID call Amanda's mom, using Amanda's cell phone.The Little girl who is 6 yrs old IS Amanda's. What kills me is everyone is giving too much credit to MR. Ramsey. When, in fact, it was Amanda Berry who kicked the door OUT to get out, then she ran into his arms. The Castro's were very close to Gina, even made up fliers for her, attended her rallies too. They are still looking for more involved.

I do not think anybody is intending to take any credit away from Amanda for her bravery......what she did and has survived took more courage than any words could describe. Let us not discount Charles and his role in helping her get that door kicked in.......and helping her get out of there.....

Hi all. I have been lurking here for a long time. I lived on W.110th Street, where Amanda was taken from. I attended the rallies for her, I watched in sadness as her mother literally died of a broken heart. I used to drive around the neighborhood praying that God would please bring her home. When Gina went missing most of us had came to the conclusion this was some sort of Human Trafficking going on. As I speak, Detectives are in Castro's home tearing up the basement floor, looking for deceased infants. Their will be much more to follow. Keep your eyes on the newschannel 5 site, as they seem to be the most up to date. Yes, a man DID call Amanda's mom, using Amanda's cell phone.The Little girl who is 6 yrs old IS Amanda's. What kills me is everyone is giving too much credit to MR. Ramsey. When, in fact, it was Amanda Berry who kicked the door OUT to get out, then she ran into his arms. The Castro's were very close to Gina, even made up fliers for her, attended her rallies too. They are still looking for more involved.

Thanks for joining us 4reality!!! and :welcome6:

Angel, the other guy that helped get her out of the house, said she was dirty and that her child didn't have any clothes on.

Still, I'm wondering if she was his favorite. Afterall, he apparently allowed her to keep her baby. When Castro had the little girl at the park over the weekend, a neighbor said that Castro said the girl belonged to "his girlfriend." Was she smart enough to play along with the hope that one day he would trust her enough that she could make a break for it? In his twisted mind did he really think of her as his girlfriend? She obviously doesn't have a mental impairment (as it has been stated that the other 2 girls do). Just a guess, but I would be willing to bet that she was like the mama bear trying to not only protect her own child, but also the other 2 women.

Charles said she had mascara on. I wonder if that is what she did, play along and in return she got some freedoms little by little until one day he trusted her. maybe he thought she was brainwashed and she would not do anything to get away. She might have spent years building up the capital to get that trust.

But she tricked him and got away

Another thought. Its been reported tonight that LE believes there were multiple pregnancies - and that they are looking for "graves". So why was Amanda's child "allowed" to stay? Could it be that Amanda had this guy figured out - and she worked it to get his trust? Did she make a deal with him in order to keep her baby?

This crime is so stomach turning and I think it is going to get worse by the time we hear the complete story.

JMHO

Several posters posted earlier that babies were found in the backyard today? I haven't seen any of this on the news and have been busy since I read that. Is this true or turn out to be false?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thought. Its been reported tonight that LE believes there were multiple pregnancies - and that they are looking for "graves". So why was Amanda's child "allowed" to stay? Could it be that Amanda had this guy figured out - and she worked it to get his trust? Did she make a deal with him in order to keep her baby?

This crime is so stomach turning and I think it is going to get worse by the time we hear the complete story.

JMHO

I hate to think it but maybe bc the child was a girl. Charles said the child called for her daddy so she knew that was her daddy. I just hope he did not harm the child, though I am sure she was malnourished. I just hope nothing worse.

Not clear to me whether child was seen outside, neighbors saw children outside so I am not sure if she was one of them or not.

I do not think anybody is intending to take any credit away from Amanda for her bravery......what she did and has survived took more courage than any words could describe. Let us not discount Charles and his role in helping her get that door kicked in.......and helping her get out of there.....

Charles is very genuine, he's been interviewed a few times and people obviously connect with him. You can't blame people for liking him. Also many people saw stuff and didn't follow through. He did. Although, it seems some people told the police and the police did nothing.

Amanda's story will come out. We just haven't heard it yet. She was brave to try to escape, she is a hero. It's sound that she made several attempts to attract attention when she could.

Saw that. As Charles noted, "wife-beater t shirt". Got to love that man!

Did you hear the clothing description given by the non-English speaking neighbor. I think Charles sent Amanda to her house to use her phone to call 911 while he called from his phone. Anyway, that neighbor gave a totally different description of the clothing Amanda was wearing from what Charles gave & from what we saw her wearing in the picture at the hospital. It's not a big deal but I thought it was strange.

Did you hear the clothing description given by the non-English speaking neighbor. I think Charles sent Amanda to her house to use her phone to call 911 while he called from his phone. Anyway, that neighbor gave a totally different description of the clothing Amanda was wearing from what Charles gave & from what we saw her wearing in the picture at the hospital. It's not a big deal but I thought it was strange.

Eyewitness testimony is not particularly reliable. It would not be surprising for eyewitnesses to give different descriptions. That is a well known fact.

Abc report says little girl was eating Popsicle in hospital and that the girls asked to visit each other. Gina was showing off the little girls drawing. Article identifies little girls name. amanda homeschooled girl, they are doing DNA tests for paternity, it is not clear whether girl was ever outside the home.

At least the girls had each other, I am not sure that will help in their therapy

"...Knight said that the police did not distribute the image she provided authorities...."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ope-article-1.1336931?localLinksEnabled=false

Wonder why not ?

Probably because she was an adult...

Or because they assumed she had run away? I read that in earlier reports.

Several posters posted earlier that babies were found in the backyard today? I haven't seen any of this on the news and have been busy since I read that. Is this true or turn out to be false?

Has not been confirmed, but there were reports that the girls were pregnant a number of times and kicked in the stomach by those 3 to induce miscarriages. LE are probably looking for dead fetuses or infants now. But so far all this is not officially confirmed.

No, there is another report. Some neighbors saw three men with three women on all fours, on leashes, naked. Separate from the one woman walking around.

ETA - here's a link:

Wtf if you saw something like that how could you not continue to the call he police until they came?? That is not okay!! Even if the police didn't show up I would bother them till they did. That just reeks of abuse

Welcome to WS, 4reality!

Respectfully snipped from your post by me:

Keep your eyes on the newschannel 5 site, as they seem to be the most up to date...What kills me is everyone is giving too much credit to MR. Ramsey. When, in fact, it was Amanda Berry who kicked the door OUT to get out, then she ran into his arms.

I cannot locate any mention of Charles Ramsey in newschannel5's print article dated and updated 11:56 PM, May 7, 2013. I may have missed his contribution/role in a prior article by "5":

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22178737/frantic-911-call-leads-to-3-missing-women-in-ohio

I find that odd...any link to an online print article by newschannel5 site/staff mentioning hero Charles Ramsey available?

Abc report says little girl was eating Popsicle in hospital and that the girls asked to visit each other. Gina was showing off the little girls drawing. Article identifies little girls name. amanda homeschooled girl, they are doing DNA tests for paternity, it is not clear whether girl was ever outside the home.

At least the girls had each other, I am not sure that will help in their therapy

Wasn't that just a wonderful article to read! It showed that the girls really did have a bond and clearly the little girl was well loved and looked after as well as they could!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking