Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyewitness testimony is not particularly reliable. It would not be surprising for eyewitnesses to give different descriptions. That is a well known fact.

So true. The same eye witness also described an appr. 10 year old girl coming out of the house, that the girl that was with Amanda was appr. 3 years old, and that Amanda wore a wig. All these statements seem to be wrong.

Wtf if you saw something like that how could you not continue to the call he police until they came?? That is not okay!! Even if the police didn't show up I would bother them till they did. That just reeks of abuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure how reliable these stories really are.
Three naked women on leashes sounds a bit much.

There will be an investigation into law enforcement over this.
Big time.
I personally hope that every inept Commander is fired.
I am so glad that these women escaped.
But LE in this town needs a complete retraining IMO.
Their lack of follow up is mind boggeling. Seriously.
Unbelievable.

I agree. Idk how any LE wouldn't respond to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charles said she had mascara on. I wonder if that is what she did, play along and in return she got some freedoms little by little until one day he trusted her. maybe he thought she was brainwashed and she would not do anything to get away. She might have spent years building up the capital to get that trust.

But she tricked him and got away

On CNN this morning, the same girls never mentioned anyone crawling nor three ladies. They stated they saw one lady walking out of the house , No crawling , no leashes, no brothers.

So true. The same eye witness also described an appr. 10 year old girl coming out of the house, that the girl that was with Amanda was appr. 3 years old, and that Amanda wore a wig. All these statements seem to be wrong.

The woman who lives across the street who let them use her phone to call 911 was interviewed by Anderson Cooper via her niece translating. She said Amanda came with a 3 year old-ish child and a 9 year old-ish child later came out. People are saying Michelle is so small 4'7 or so that maybe people are referring to her as the 9/10 year old child. And the 3 year old is (I guess) the 6 year old. She doesnt look 3 to me.

Big time.
Unbelievable.

I have been out at a little league game so I might have missed something being away for a few hours but exactly what didn't LE follow up on because there hadn't been anything pointed out before I left.
We know the naked ladies story was never reported.

Big time.
Unbelievable.

At the conference today they claimed only two calls/responses ever to this address. One for an unrelated neighborhood fight and then for the bus incident. There is one from a neighbor who said they called for a girl in a window at the house seemed to be asking for help. The cops went and knocked on the door but no one answered and they left. Thats it? They should have followed up, looked in the windows more, called for backup, done more, anything...

It will be very interesting to find out how it played out that Amanda and her daughter were able to get to the door while AC left the house that day. I wonder if Amanda's daughter was somewhat free to wander around and over time Amanda was able to convince her what was happening in the house was wrong. Did she take her chances in talking to her daughter trusting she wouldn't say anything to AC? Could it be possible somehow her daughter was able to "free" Amanda without AC noticing and therefore the next opportunity Amanda has she ran to the door as soon as AC left? So many questions to be answered. Truly a miracle. Again thank you Angel and Charles for helping Amanda, her daughter, Gina and Michelle get out of that nightmarish hell hole. You both are heroes.

Wow nine, ten and eleven years!!! Just think back ten years in your life and what was going on...That's a horrible amount of time to be subjected to such horror. Your poor women. God bless you all.

The woman who lives across the street who let them use her phone to call 911 was interviewed by Anderson Cooper via her niece translating. She said Amanda came with a 3 year old-ish child and a 9 year old-ish child later came out. People are saying Michelle is so small 4'7 or so that maybe people are referring to her as the 9/10 year old child. And the 3 year old is (I guess) the 6 year old. She doesnt look 3 to me.

Some people just don't make good wintesses I guess. Child didn't look 3 year old to me either. There was no 9 year old child. Apparently no babies either.
Only four people are in the hospital-which would be 3 rescued lady and Amanda's daughter.

They did call the police (bbm):

Saw an interview with the girls who saw the naked woman walking then crawling in the yard with Castro present. This was on Piers Morgan. Their mother was present during the interview. She said the girls told her hours later so she didn't call police and she also said the girls had cell phones and should have told her earlier. That's what I call passing the buck or displacing the blame.

So there were other instances where police were called? Hopefully some real higher ups will investigate this. And did I read correctly that Castro put a tarp over the yard so no one could look in? Sounds like a Garrido to me (wonder if they knew each other).

I hope he becomes a feature in McDonald's commercials in the near future. I can just picture him standing there saying "I don't eat Big Macs because they're good for you. I don't eat McDonald's fries because my doctor told me to eat more potatoes. I eat Micky D's because it TASTES GOOD, bruh! Know what I'm sayin?"

I would totally watch commercials for a change if he was in them.

He told AC that he still had half the sandwich in his hand when he went up to the porch but realized he had to "put the calories aside" and do the right thing. I also wonder if the check he showed AC was from CNN. In any case, he won't be lying awake with money worries much longer. Good for him for doing the right thing - and being far more supportive than the 911 dispatcher, who he also called a moron. ITA!

Big time.
Unbelievable.

Cleveland and Toledo..... they need to go to work every day hoping they are the ones that will make a difference.
jmo

Stupid woman!

Psychic Who Said Amanda Berry Was Dead Silent After Berry Is Found Alive

Psychic Sylvia Browne, who has made a career of televised psychic readings, told Louwanna Miller on a 2004 episode of the show that her daughter was dead, causing Miller to break down in tears on the show's set.

<snipped>

Browne did not return phone calls seeking comment today by ABC News. The Montel Williams show, through syndicator CBS, also did not return calls for comment. The show no longer airs new episodes.

It's not the first time that Browne, and other psychics, have come under fire for their involvement in law enforcement cases.

In 2003, Browne incorrectly told the parents of missing teen Shawn Hornbeck that their son was dead, and his body could be found somewhere near "two jagged boulders," according to her premonition.

Nearly four years later, Hornbeck was found alive, and Browne was widely criticized in the media for causing the Hornbecks additional grief.

From here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/amanda-ber...a-browne-berry/story?id=19126853#.UYnbL5G_5nI

Isn't there some kind of fine for those false claims that cause so much pain?

Saw an interview with the girls who saw the naked woman walking then crawling in the yard with Castro present. This was on Piers Morgan. Their mother was present during the interview. She said the girls told her hours later so she didn't call police and she also said the girls had cell phones and should have told her earlier. That's what I call passing the buck or displacing the blame.

So there were other instances where police were called? Hopefully some real higher ups will investigate this. And did I read correctly that Castro put a tarp over the yard so no one could look in? Sounds like a Garrido to me (wonder if they knew each other).

Police aren't admitting to getting any of these phone calls, and I have my doubts that anything was ever called in.

Abc report says little girl was eating Popsicle in hospital and that the girls asked to visit each other. Gina was showing off the little girls drawing. Article identifies little girls name. amanda homeschooled girl, they are doing DNA tests for paternity, it is not clear whether girl was ever outside the home.

At least the girls had each other, I am not sure that will help in their therapy

I think it would help them to be in therapy together as well as individually. They will be a great support system for each other! Only these girls can know what they really went through.

If they were malnourished it wouldn't surprise me that a 6yr old could look much younger, also some people have no concept when judging the ages of children. Especially of she didn't take that much notice at the time because of the situation and then later she tried to guess based on her recollection.

Stupid woman!

Psychic Who Said Amanda Berry Was Dead Silent After Berry Is Found Alive

Psychic Sylvia Browne, who has made a career of televised psychic readings, told Louwanna Miller on a 2004 episode of the show that her daughter was dead, causing Miller to break down in tears on the show's set.

<snipped>

Browne did not return phone calls seeking comment today by ABC News. The Montel Williams show, through syndicator CBS, also did not return calls for comment. The show no longer airs new episodes.

It's not the first time that Browne, and other psychics, have come under fire for their involvement in law enforcement cases.

In 2003, Browne incorrectly told the parents of missing teen Shawn Hornbeck that their son was dead, and his body could be found somewhere near "two jagged boulders," according to her premonition.

Nearly four years later, Hornbeck was found alive, and Browne was widely criticized in the media for causing the Hornbecks additional grief.

From here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/amanda-ber...a-browne-berry/story?id=19126853#.UYnbL5G_5nI

Isn't there some kind of fine for those false claims that cause so much pain?

Sadly I believe what Sylvia Browne and others do for a living is considered providing entertainment!

Sadly I believe what Sylvia Browne and others do for a living is considered providing entertainment!

I really wish people stop taking them seriously! Sounds like Amanda's mother was devastated by Sylvia's prediction that Amanda was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu