Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He told AC that he still had half the sandwich in his hand when he went up to the porch but realized he had to "put the calories aside" and do the right thing. I also wonder if the check he showed AC was from CNN. In any case, he won't be lying awake with money worries much longer. Good for him for doing the right thing - and being far more supportive than the 911 dispatcher, who he also called a moron. ITA!

I laughed at the "moron" part and the "3 life sentences" !

The woman who lives across the street who let them use her phone to call 911 was interviewed by Anderson Cooper via her niece translating. She said Amanda came with a 3 year old-ish child and a 9 year old-ish child later came out. People are saying Michelle is so small 4'7 or so that maybe people are referring to her as the 9/10 year old child. And the 3 year old is (I guess) the 6 year old. She doesnt look 3 to me.

Yes I was referring to the same interview. She also said Amanda was wearing a wig. But maybe her niece who was translating for her got that wrong.

In any case, it's not really important.

If they were malnourished it wouldn't surprise me that a 6yr old could look much younger, also some people have no concept when judging the ages of children. Especially of she didn't take that much notice at the time because of the situation and then later she tried to guess based on her recollection.

Child's photo was all over the news. She doesn't look much younger than her stated age of six.

Bolded by me.

It seems like whenever tarps go up in backyards for no apparent reason (no car or boat, etc under them), neighbors should take note.

I seem to recall from Jaycee Duggard's book that aside from multiple structures in her abductor's backyard, he also put up a series of tarps.

Random tarps in neighbor's backyard = bad news going on in that backyard

We should all be alert and on board for a tarp patrol!

It is sad to think that this same thing is probably going on in almost every city in every state!

I really wish people stop taking them seriously! Sounds like Amanda's mother was devastated by Sylvia's prediction that Amanda was dead.

Of course she was. Poor woman. I really hope she hung around in spirit and is rejoicing now and finally at peace.

In the days and months to come, we will hear of atrocities that these girls (now women, had to bear).
They were kidnapped and used as Sex Slaves.
They were starved, beaten and tortured. Right here in the United States of America, just a few miles from their homes.
Big question.
Did neighbors really make repeated reports about strange going ons?
If they did and law enforcement was laxidasical about following up, when they had Three missing girls within a short mile radious.
Then all hell should come down on the Chief of police and everyone of his deputies. Obviously these cases were construed as runaways.
But. If neighbors called in reports of naked women crawling around a backyard. I am shocked.

Not just law enforcement, But The neighbors!
Really? You see naked women crawling- you report that to the police, and you are done?
That's it, time for dinner?

This story is Not just about these victims.
This story is about the idiot, cowardley human who walks away from something that may upset his world.
And. The hero, who did what his Mama told himto do.

Don't be too surprised. Look up Anthony Sowell. He was a serial killer in Cleveland. LE once was called due to a woman jumping out of a second floor window to get away from him. He told LE she was his girlfriend and they had had an argument. LE believed him, not her. LE left. That was a few years and I believe a couple of women before he finally got caught. The only way he got caught was because of the overwhelming smell in the neighborhood that caught the attention of a couple of LE who were serving an unrelated warrant on him.

Same general area. So it wouldn't surprise me.

Hi all. I have been lurking here for a long time. I lived on W.110th Street, where Amanda was taken from. I attended the rallies for her, I watched in sadness as her mother literally died of a broken heart. I used to drive around the neighborhood praying that God would please bring her home. When Gina went missing most of us had came to the conclusion this was some sort of Human Trafficking going on. As I speak, Detectives are in Castro's home tearing up the basement floor, looking for deceased infants. Their will be much more to follow. Keep your eyes on the newschannel 5 site, as they seem to be the most up to date. Yes, a man DID call Amanda's mom, using Amanda's cell phone.The Little girl who is 6 yrs old IS Amanda's. What kills me is everyone is giving too much credit to MR. Ramsey. When, in fact, it was Amanda Berry who kicked the door OUT to get out, then she ran into his arms. The Castro's were very close to Gina, even made up fliers for her, attended her rallies too. They are still looking for more involved.

:welcome3: 4reality! Oh my you are very close to this investigation :O Thank you kindly for the information and keep us in the loop, very kindly appreciated.

Hi all. I have been lurking here for a long time. I lived on W.110th Street, where Amanda was taken from. I attended the rallies for her, I watched in sadness as her mother literally died of a broken heart. I used to drive around the neighborhood praying that God would please bring her home. When Gina went missing most of us had came to the conclusion this was some sort of Human Trafficking going on. As I speak, Detectives are in Castro's home tearing up the basement floor, looking for deceased infants. Their will be much more to follow. Keep your eyes on the newschannel 5 site, as they seem to be the most up to date. Yes, a man DID call Amanda's mom, using Amanda's cell phone.The Little girl who is 6 yrs old IS Amanda's. What kills me is everyone is giving too much credit to MR. Ramsey. When, in fact, it was Amanda Berry who kicked the door OUT to get out, then she ran into his arms. The Castro's were very close to Gina, even made up fliers for her, attended her rallies too. They are still looking for more involved.
I hope they find everyone involved quickly.

Where have you seen her picture? I've yet to see it anywhere.

This is Michelle. Hope my link worked as I don't know how to copy image.

michelleknight.jpg

Thank you for inserting the picture Bessie!!

No, there is another report. Some neighbors saw three men with three women on all fours, on leashes, naked. Separate from the one woman walking around.

ETA - here's a link:

Here's the source for your link. It reads differently:

Yamiche Alcindor, Donna Leinwand Leger and Kevin Johnson
USA TODAY
9:52 p.m. EDT May 7, 2013

Israel Lugo said he, his family and neighbors called police three times between 2011 and 2012 after seeing disturbing things at the home of Ariel Castro. Lugo lives two houses down from Castro and grew suspicious after neighbors reported seeing naked women on leashes crawling on all fours behind Castro's house.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng-women-cleveland-brothers-arrested/2140359/

Fox News is running a special right now on the case and they are reporting that Gina's mom was the one who passed away. Are both Gina and Amanda's mothers deceased or are they reporting incorrectly?

Regarding the naked women in the yard... I would probably call police just because it would bug me, but I would assume it was just someone stoned. Or in the case of the leashes, I would definitely call again if they didn't show up. But to be quite honest, in the absence of seeing anyone protesting and never dreaming someone had these women in captivity, you may think it was some sex game/party. I'm just playing devil's advocate here. In hindsight, sure, it seems like WTH didn't they keep bugging LE?!? But think about it - going about your day, women in captivity not even on your radar, and you see something like that. Now for all of us here on WS, we would probably assume something was up, but to the average person out there, they may just think, "Man, they're weird."

Make sense? Just trying to be objective here.

Yes, LE should've checked it out, just for the indecency at a minimum.

Fox News is running a special right now on the case and they are reporting that Gina's mom was the one who passed away. Are both Gina and Amanda's mothers deceased or are they reporting incorrectly?

Yes, that is wrong. Gina's mother is not dead.

Don't be too surprised. Look up Anthony Sowell. He was a serial killer in Cleveland. LE once was called due to a woman jumping out of a second floor window to get away from him. He told LE she was his girlfriend and they had had an argument. LE believed him, not her. LE left. That was a few years and I believe a couple of women before he finally got caught. The only way he got caught was because of the overwhelming smell in the neighborhood that caught the attention of a couple of LE who were serving an unrelated warrant on him.

Same general area. So it wouldn't surprise me.

Wow. that sounds eerily like Jeffery Dahmer

It just floors me that this could happen in an area so densely populated and go totally unnoticed.
I live in a more rural area where there is areas where houses are completely hidden by the trees- I could understand how something could go unseen here.(even though it is a small community where pretty much everyone knows someone who knows someone else- kind of a 6 degrees thing.

Regarding the naked women in the yard... I would probably call police just because it would bug me, but I would assume it was just someone stoned. Or in the case of the leashes, I would definitely call again if they didn't show up. But to be quite honest, in the absence of seeing anyone protesting and never dreaming someone had these women in captivity, you may think it was some sex game/party. I'm just playing devil's advocate here. In hindsight, sure, it seems like WTH didn't they keep bugging LE?!? But think about it - going about your day, women in captivity not even on your radar, and you see something like that. Now for all of us here on WS, we would probably assume something was up, but to the average person out there, they may just think, "Man, they're weird."

Make sense? Just trying to be objective here.

Yes, LE should've checked it out, just for the indecency at a minimum.

As far as I can tell police hasn't admitted to getting any of these phone calls.

Michelle Knights mother's story did not sound like it came from a loving happy mother! It did not give me good vibes. I feel there is more to that story. And why would a mother/family only have one picture of a child? That adds more mystery.

After reading the article about her being so tiny, 4'7" and 21, my guess the evil Castro group thought they were getting a much younger girl and were shocked to find she was so old. Then depending on the severity of the mental problems, and the situation she was in may have caused her greater problems, they may have been very cruel to her thinking she was playing games or ignoring them. My guess is she suffered severely at the hands of her captors. Too too sad!

Praise be to God that Amanda saw the chance and took it to get them all out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back