Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the DNA tests come back that Ariel is not the father but one of his brothers,does this then mean they can be charged with something ?????:stormingmad:

I would think so for sure.

And wouldn't it be something if AC found that after all these yrs the child he let live was not even his.

So did his daughter witness Ariel talking with Gina the day of the abduction? Why was not the police told then that Ariel saw her the day of abduction?

The way it reads is that Aruel and daughter saw Gina. Gina and daughter were then alone and daughter was last to see her alive. Why did not daughter say, "yeah my dad and me saw her, dad left, then Gina left."

Then Ariel went back without daughters knowledge and got Gina.

Agree- I find it crazy he was never interviewed, especially since his ex-wife's new husband told them to look into him, not that he would have been taken very seriously but still, the fact that the step father tells them to look into Ariel plus the fact that the daughter was friends with her and last saw her, it makes complete sense police would have interviewed Ariel

So did his daughter witness Ariel talking with Gina the day of the abduction? Why was not the police told then that Ariel saw her the day of abduction?

The way it reads is that Aruel and daughter saw Gina. Gina and daughter were then alone and daughter was last to see her alive. Why did not daughter say, "yeah my dad and me saw her, dad left, then Gina left."

Then Ariel went back without daughters knowledge and got Gina.

Could have been she did witness it. She slit her own childs throat. When they started arresting brothers it appeared it was a family thing. A sickness created by AC or long before him. He's brutal & sick as evil itself. I think the rest are messed up by him too. No excuses. Just the source of their problems is all. Bad word insterted here and more... gar

Could have been she did witness it. She slit her own childs throat. When they started arresting brothers it appeared it was a family thing. A sickness created by CA or long before him. He's brutal & sick as evil itself. I think the rest are messed up by him too. No excuses. Just the source of their problems is all. Bad word insterted here and more... gar

Not her! her sister-there are two daughters, Emily and Arlene
She was physically abused though, both of them
http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...-ariel-castro-cleveland-kidnapper-and-monster

I would think so for sure.

And wouldn't it be something if AC found that after all these yrs the child he let live was not even his.

Theres no way on gods earth AC did all this by himself.........his brothers are up to their necks in it plus some...

I really hope there's a fund set up for Michelle. She's going to have to start over from nothing. She will need an ID, copies of her social security card and birth certificate just to receive shelter in any circumstance other than the ER. She has to have some form of identification. But the brighter side is - we do have a assistance out there that she more than qualifies for. Medicaid, emergency cash, Food stamps, temporary housing, free psych care and medication. The system is set up for emergencies and people in need, Michelle is in need and it would help her get started in life without the burden of trying to find a job right away. She needs time to adjust and heal, the world has changed a lot since she was kidnapped.

I think many people will band together to help her, I think America and beyond realizes her need. I hope she can feel the love and know she's accepted, wanted and cared about. I'm almost sure she has a case worker/ social worker assigned to her. I can't see her not having one.

Someone asked about Amanda's jewelry. I noticed in one of her photographs that was for her Missing Person's flyer - she had rings on the same hand (same amount). I'm guessing these were hers, but I wouldn't be shocked if AC didn't gift her rings as well.

I really do think it was nearing a time for him to kidnap another, after all these girls turned into women and he obviously had a "thing" for teenage girls or in Michelle's case - those that could look rather youthful. I'm going to be in the minority though and believe there wasn't anyone prior to Michelle. I think that AC put the RIP and photograph up there as intimidation tactics. But I will tell you this - as soon as I read about his daughter, I really thought to myself that her paranoia and other thoughts that were chalked up to mental disturbances, were most likely real. I bet she caught on or knew something was strange and she was told she had been hearing/seeing things that weren't real. AC is a tyrant and a master manipulator that gets off on playing cat and mouse games. There's no way that he began it when he kidnapped these women, this is his personality.

We've all remarked about the strangeness of him posing in his kitchen next to a pad locked door. After all, how often do you pose next to your fridge? 3 photos of him in the same area is a significant thing to me. It's very similar to the way serial killers get off on knowing where their victims are and often will revisit or take their unsuspecting family there (Gary Ridgeway did it, Bundy did it, and the Moors murders posed for photographs by the spots in which they killed/buried). This was a person who had all the likeness to a serial killer but thankfully didn't have that impulse.

i have to wonder if Michelle was actually pregnant 5 times or if he just told her she was in order to upset her. They were malnourished and when you aren't eating properly or stressed, it's very very common to cease getting your period. this would explain why he was so hell bent on Amanda's daughter surviving and forcing her to do the clean up and CPR. He was fond of emotionally torturing her and why that is - I don't know. But imagine believing or actually losing 5 children and having to clean up after birth of someone else's. It was his way of saying "You fail" or "you're worthless to me". men like AC get off on that. Amanda was tied to him via a child, Michelle was broken as a person in order to depend upon him and lord only knows what Gina's role was to him.

It's telling that AC posted on his FB not too long ago a saying about children being taken by one parent in order to get back at the other. His children are grown now and his ex wife has passed on, so that leaves Amanda. I wonder what sparked that status update? I'm probably reading into this by a lot.

i just hope he pleads guilty and spare these women from a trial.

AstroKitty-good point about the numerous posed photos in front of that padlocked door, creepy :(
Can you PM me the link to his FB page? I looked but can't find it

Whew! Caught up again.

My heart goes out to Michelle more than any of them. She had it the worst, she was the target of so much hatred and violence. Poor thing. I hope she has someone of her own that will look after her and give her the place and space to heal. She needs intensive therapy and she doesn't need her mother. She's such a cute little thing, too. I keep thinking I'll take her in myself. I have children older than she is. I worry about her and I pray hard for her that she lands on her feet and recovers fully from this. I hope she knows how many people care about her and are pulling for her.

She got the least coverage and had the lest attention while she was missing. No one even missed her or was looking for her. How the hell does that happen. What a sad commentary that someone could be missing for 10 years and no one even knew it. That breaks my heart.

I know, and for her brother who went to see her, quoted as saying he was not even aware she was missing and they thought she was with such an such brother in law's brother-why did no one contact this person to check??? And then when no one knows who someone is with and they have not announced themselves, aren't they technically missing? I know they thought she left because of the custody issue with her child, but still -who leaves ALL their stuff and vanishes and is safe?

I also wanted to say that these three young women have been held captive for 10 years or better. They were rescued from that house, but they are still being held captive, this time by the new media. They need to leave those girls alone. Right now they can't go outside and breath fresh air, they can't smell flowers, they can't take a walk because the news media buzzards are probably hanging from the trees in the neighbors back yard waiting for the "money shot." The news media is hardly any better than Ariel Castro in that sense, they are still not "free" to go where they want, when they want.

The news media needs to leave them all alone and let them enjoy their freedom. JMO.

Waddles: I don't know his FB by heart. I looked at it the day he was named as suspect to get a sense of who this person was/is - I found it rather striking that it was so "empty", but then again not everyone posts every nuance. I don't know it by heart but I do know it's been posted here. It's his name though. Some MSM's also linked it. I wish I could be of help :( Maybe someone will repost it so you can look. There isn't much there though but I'm also the worst sleuth.

Michelle is one month older than my daughter. I brought my DD up well, gave her tons of advice about 'men' and she still accepted a ride with a truck driver. How did I find out? The truck driver called me from 2 states away telling me how lucky my DD was that he was the one that gave her a ride. She was 18 at the time, a tree-sitter, environmental activist, etc. Free as a bird. Invincible. She wasn't abducted, but she could have been. Age has given her wisdom.

All three accepted a ride from a monster. What's to be done?

Yesterday the aunt of Amanda (I think) said that they consider Michelle part of their family as well. I think they will do everything to help her. In fact I think both families will have a strong bond with each other and with Michelle.

Has there anything more been said about the brothers? They are not involved with the kidnapping?

I hope AC will get charged with assualt and 5 counts of murder too for forcing Michelle to have miscarriages. I feel so sorry for the poor woman. I hope she will have a better life from now on.

I am incredibly disturbed by the similarity in appearance between Castro's exwife and Michelle.

article-2321425-19AA8AD7000005DC-140_306x498.jpg
article-2321095-19AD9EA7000005DC-527_634x463.jpg

It's probably just me..

Not just you. I was thinking the three girls are possibly substitutes for his ex wife and two daughters.

Michelle is one month older than my daughter. I brought my DD up well, gave her tons of advice about 'men' and she still accepted a ride with a truck driver. How did I find out? The truck driver called me from 2 states away telling me how lucky my DD was that he was the one that gave her a ride. She was 18 at the time, a tree-sitter, environmental activist, etc. Free as a bird. Invincible. She wasn't abducted, but she could have been. Age has given her wisdom.

All three accepted a ride from a monster. What's to be done?

What a great bloke — he was probably a father and nothing was to happen to your daughter on his watch! I'm sure you gave her some very strong advice as regards this and I wouldn't be surprised if that truck driver didn't impart advice to her himself. :)

I also wanted to say that these three young women have been held captive for 10 years or better. They were rescued from that house, but they are still being held captive, this time by the new media. They need to leave those girls alone. Right now they can't go outside and breath fresh air, they can't smell flowers, they can't take a walk because the news media buzzards are probably hanging from the trees in the neighbors back yard waiting for the "money shot." The news media is hardly any better than Ariel Castro in that sense, they are still not "free" to go where they want, when they want.

The news media needs to leave them all alone and let them enjoy their freedom. JMO.

Remember that place where Jaycee went, with the therapy horses, etc., for awhile? I hope these three can go there or get similar therapy in a secluded location.

We haven't seen Michele or Gina since their release (have we?), but based on what I've seen of Michele, she seems to have that resilience that Jaycee has and I think with some time she will be fine.

I know, and for her brother who went to see her, quoted as saying he was not even aware she was missing and they thought she was with such an such brother in law's brother-why did no one contact this person to check??? And then when no one knows who someone is with and they have not announced themselves, aren't they technically missing? I know they thought she left because of the custody issue with her child, but still -who leaves ALL their stuff and vanishes and is safe?

There have been many years in my life, including now, that my family members would never know if I was missing. I moved away years ago. My family is/was very abusive. I don't blame them anymore, I am too old now, and I understand they just did what they learned to do, but, they still have not learned a better way, so communication is next to impossible. At my age I do have friends that have become family, so they would know, but my birth family would have no clue. When I moved, I left a lot of things behind as I couldn't fit it all in my car. I didn't care, I wanted a new life, a fresh start, and to heal. I left clothes, kitchen things, furniture, everything. I took only a pillow, blanket, a few outfits (but they would never have known as we had no contact for years), a radio, makeup, and my car. They would never have known where I was if I didn't finally tell them. So, it can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee