Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was it possible that he didn't know how old Gina was? Wasn't she his daughter's BFF? In that case, how much older could Gina be than his daughter? :banghead:

I'm assuming since his ex-wife had custody he wasn't that involved in his daughter's life and probably didn't know til after he kidnapped her.

I'm assuming since his ex-wife had custody he wasn't that involved in his daughter's life and probably didn't know til after he kidnapped her.

Even if he wasn't that involved in his daughter's life, surely he knew how old she was.

"I Don't Know Why I Kept Looking for Another. I Already Had 2 in My Possession."

Excerpts from AC's "suicide" note written in 2004 after he kidnapped Gina. The same reporter that has been leaking most info (Scott Taylor from Action News 19) has snippets posted on Twitter:

I just got a copy of a letter written by Ariel Castro in 2004. Cops found it in his house. He says "I am a sexual predator. I need help"

Castro continues "I don't know why I kept looking for another. I already had 2 in my possession."

Castro writes he was surprised how young Gina Dejesus really is cause he thought she was a lot older.

BBM - odd that he would have no idea how old she was. Maybe that's why Amanda wound up his favorite - Gina too young, Michelle too old. :(

Besides the fact that this totally gives me the creeps and makes me ill, I am thinking once he kidnapped her, he may have discovered she was physically immature. I believe the reports say she is a small woman.

As I watched the first court appearance of AC, I was wondering what he was doing with his shirt buttoned up around his mouth, his head bowed. I never thought he was having any feelings of shame. I thought he was trying to obscure his face in case other victims might recognize him.

I think he's been outed already if other victims want to come forward and IMO there are others.

My feelings on the jacket/shirt is he had a bullet proof vest on underneath.

Removing them from the house is suspicious. I thought maybe he had something in the house that needed a repairman or maybe he was getting a loan on the house and it needed to be inspected.

Yes, I'm sure that's what I read in the news yesterday. He disguised them and made them go in the garden whilst some work was done in the house.

Besides the fact that this totally gives me the creeps and makes me ill, I am thinking once he kidnapped her, he may have discovered she was physically immature. I believe the reports say she is a small woman.

It sounds to me that even in his note he is trying to present himself better than he actually was. That's all.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I just read this article about Michelle:

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22211114/michelle-knight-recover-continues-in-the-hospital

"Michelle wasn't seeing visitors today, not even her family. Yesterday, her mom, in from Naples, Florida, met with Michelle briefly at the hospital. But a relative told us the meeting was strained, and Michelle asked her mom to leave.

Meanwhile, the community is now showing its love and concern for Michelle, lighting up social media. Someone even offered her a place to stay. One woman stopped by Michelle's grandmother's house this morning with balloons and flowers.

"I wanted to let her know people are thinking about her," says Lindsey Perkins, a total stranger.

Thursday at 6:30, friends and concerned citizens will have a "balloon release" on Seymour to honor Michelle's escape"

:balloons:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...8bddb0-b8b6-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html

“Several supporters started a Rally.org fundraiser to buy him a $5,300 high-end grill and a three-year membership to the Sirloin of the Month Club,” wrote the Daily News’ Michael Walsh. (In interviews, Ramsey said he ate BBQ with the Castro.)

In Portland, Ore., Robby Russell, launched a fundraising page on .com in hopes of raising $10,000 for Ramsey, reported Oregon Fox television station KPTV.

“I thought maybe there’s something I could do with all this feedback that people want to provide to him,” Russell said. “Maybe I could help raise a little money so that he could be a little more comfortable throughout the situation.”

When I last checked, the effort had raised $10,210. Shelbie E. donated $150.

Even if he wasn't that involved in his daughter's life, surely he knew how old she was.

Exactly! If my son got taken away from me after a million years I would still remember how old he's supposed to be! If he couldn't remember how old his daughter was I begin to wonder if he's even her father at all!

Sorry if this has already been posted but I just read this article about Michelle:

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22211114/michelle-knight-recover-continues-in-the-hospital

"Michelle wasn't seeing visitors today, not even her family. Yesterday, her mom, in from Naples, Florida, met with Michelle briefly at the hospital. But a relative told us the meeting was strained, and Michelle asked her mom to leave.

Meanwhile, the community is now showing its love and concern for Michelle, lighting up social media. Someone even offered her a place to stay. One woman stopped by Michelle's grandmother's house this morning with balloons and flowers.

"I wanted to let her know people are thinking about her," says Lindsey Perkins, a total stranger.

Thursday at 6:30, friends and concerned citizens will have a "balloon release" on Seymour to honor Michelle's escape"

:balloons:

Oh dear I was afraid the meeting with mom might not go well. I am so glad other people are letting her know they care too just as strangers cared for Amanda and Gina on their homecoming

Did everyone see that Cleveland PD has announced the two stations and the name of the captain to take gifts and cards to for all three girls? excluding cash. Its on their facebook, linked in last thread

still catching up so not sure if its been talked about yet, but CNN is stating they will be seeking murder charges for the forced abortions, aswell as additional rape charges for every time it happend.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/09/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html

"In addition to aggravated murder, McGinty vowed to seek charges "for each and every act of sexual violence, rape, each day of kidnapping, every felonious assault (and) all his attempted murders.
"

Oh dear I was afraid the meeting with mom might not go well. I am so glad other people are letting her know they care too just as strangers cared for Amanda and Gina on their homecoming

Did everyone see that Cleveland PD has announced the two stations and the name of the captain to take gifts and cards to for all three girls? excluding cash. Its on their facebook, linked in last thread

I;m not seeing it. Can you post it here?

I think if they can prove he caused miscarriages/deaths of fetuses it becomes a capital case.

I've been trying for 2 days now to figure out how to ask this delicately. I'm still not sure if this is delicate enough but I'll give it my best try. This is strictly a legal question about the laws as they are today. I don't want to spark a political or moral debate. Here goes... abortion is legal in Ohio, correct? So how does that work legally speaking? I know after a certain gestational age things change, and I believe it has something to do with the fetus' ability to live on its own outside of the womb but I don't know a lot about it. If abortion's legal depending on the # of weeks pregnant/fetus viability, how does that impact what he could be charged with? If he caused the miscarriages early on (say before 20 or 24 weeks, or whatever the 'cutoff' is), can he be charged with anything other than the abuse to Michelle?

My quick Google search showed some differences between induced abortion vs. spontaneous abortion (aka miscarriage). It got me wondering legally speaking where it would fall if it's a spontaneous abortion caused by physical abuse. Obviously there's the abuse against the woman, but is there a crime (again strictly legally speaking) against the fetus? Is it different depending on whether or not the pregnant woman wanted to have the child?

I know it's not directly related to this case but I was also thinking about women trying to cause their own miscarriages. If a woman say starves herself by choice in hopes of causing a miscarriage and it works, is that a crime? What could she potentially be charged with? Would it differ from what someone else could be charged with if they forced her to starve and it led to a miscarriage?

I hope I'm making sense and don't offend anyone.

Won't the murder charges be hard to prove if there aren't infant bodies (forgive me for the bluntness) buried somewhere. Michelle has told PD that she was pregnant 5 times and was hit and starved to miscarry, but will her testimony be enough to get a conviction on murder??? I'm concerned about that. I don't want LE to just throw stuff to see what sticks, I want real, bonafide, provable evidence against this jerk so he goes away for a long time.

Also, I keep seeing it said that Amanda was his favorite. Link to that please??? It seems to me that it started out as a rumor or speculation, and has now morphed into fact. In my mind, it's still opinion and should be stated as such. We have enough confusing information coming from the media without adding our own. Thanks.

Thank you nikb for posting that. I was wondering the same thing but didn't know how to ask it properly.

O Dear

I found this article in which family states Michelles son was conceived from a rape by 2 men. So sad. This poor woman.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...otten-victim-cleveland-s-michelle-knight.html

I think there was an article a few days back that she was assaulted at school which resulted with the pregnancy. Didn't know it was that bad though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave