Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This very well could be. However we have heard how many claims now about people calling things into the police? And NOTHING was done. It seems like the police really dropped the ball and regardless of whether this was a credible tip or not, why are so many people coming forward now? This neighborhood is well known for not having good police relations. Its is just very coincidental that a lot of people are coming forward about tips they called in and nothing was done about them.

There cannot be this many tips that were called in and police didn't do anything about them.

I think the police grossly mishandled these cases, and I think in the future we will find this to be the case.

Why are so many people coming forward? Because they are all getting face time in the media.
And Money to be had

The reports about naked women and a screaming child have already been debunked by the women themselves

I tend to believe the reactions from day one before the camera trucks and cable news stations arrived and before the talk of reward started.

I have no doubt there will be an internal audit and everything will come to light- if there was negligence it will be found out.

IIRC it was stated that he had left doors unlocked before but they hadn't attempted anything for fear it was a test.
Yes, but when he left the doors unlocked , he waited to catch them and then brutally beat them for trying to escape. He was training/grooming them.
In this case, he left the door unlocked and went to Mickey D's. Once arrested, he did not lie. He sang like a canary.

Can't be too "developmentally delayed."

She successfully delivered a baby!!

I agree I would guess a learning diasbility. She delivered a baby that had stopped breathing and brought it back to life. I am so glad she is with Gina and her family. I'm positive they will take good care of her and lots love.

Glad you agree.
Now think about it...
It is difficult enough to do successful CPR on an adult.
But with a newborn, it is so easy to use overpressure in the CPR, and cause great harm.

I suggest when Ms. Knight is ready to go to work, she be offered a job... teaching in medical school!

And as far as "developmentally delayed", with all the tips not followed up on, it is beginning to look like the Cleveland Police have many at all levels with true cognitive difficulties or worse.

Anyone know if there's truth to Michelle's mom hiring a lawyer because she can't see her? I just read it on a celeb gossip site ran by US magazine. Sometimes they're right but they are mostly wrong. It's interesting to see the photo of her mom though...

IDK, but that would be a waste of money. No lawyer can get you visitation rights with an adult, who doesn't want to see you.

Glad you agree.
Now think about it...
It is difficult enough to do successful CPR on an adult.
But with a newborn, it is so easy to use overpressure in the CPR, and cause great harm.

I suggest when Ms. Knight is ready to go to work, she be offered a job... teaching in medical school!

And as far as "developmentally delayed", with all the tips not followed up on, it is beginning to look like the Cleveland Police have many at all levels wither true cognitive difficulties or worse.

I thought "developmentally delayed" was the PC term for "learning disability." My bad.
Also, Michelle has been reported to have a cognitive problem in which she becomes disoriented to her surroundings.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...d-from-the-hospital-and-family-wasnt-notified

Love how the hospitial said Michelle was able to make her own decisions!

Barbara Knight lives in Florida and came to Cleveland to see her daughter, tell her she loves her, and get Michelle the help she needs. But Barbara has not been able to do that. Family members said Knight doesn’t want to see her family.

Barbara and her lawyer have been unable to get information from the hospital and police. She said she couldn’t even deliver flowers because Michelle wasn’t taking visitors.

“Barbara Knight is a mother whose daughter has lived through hell. The actual hell. Worse than we can imagine. It was hell for her, too. She came up to be with her daughter, to hug her, to help her heal. She’s been stonewalled down the line. I don’t know why and I know it’s abhorrent,” Barbara’s attorney Jay Milano explained.

The family didn't even know Michelle was released from the hospital.

Metro Health Medical Center said Knight is an adult who is able to make her own decisions. The hospital is there to protect a patient’s rights.

Barbara said she feels she has rights, too, as a mom.

“I’m not saying Michelle is legally incompetent. That’s baloney. But nothing she says is reliable. Anyone that damaged doesn’t have a handle on what they need,” Milano said.

I thought "developmentally delayed" was the PC term for "learning disability." My bad.
Also, Michelle has been reported to have a cognitive problem in which she becomes disoriented to her surroundings.

Her family said she is an adult but has the mind of a child..
(think that was the other day not when she first went missing)

Do we know if LE tore up the ground under that elevated front porch at Castro's house? And there's was talks of dogs, so they found the bones of one, where's the rest of them.

Don't know, but all the recent pictures that I have seen, show the front porch still intact.

Well the poor girl, now woman, it seems has been through hell most of her life. First gang raped, maybe somewhat abandoned by her Mom, then over a decade of sheer hell with this *advertiser censored*.

With someone standing over you threatening to kill you if you don't do successful CPR on a newborn, and to end up doing it without formal training!! How many med students or MDs could pull that off?

I stand by my statement--give her a job teaching in med school; and get some of those cops at all levels who ignored tips, some kind of brain test and then a brain transplant!

Posting here because I know there are locals on the thread....on Thursday (5/16), Angelo's Pizza in Lakewood is donating 100% of their pizza sales to Amanda, Gina, and Michelle. Also, all of their employees are donating their hourly pay for the day (hourly pay, not tips, but still awesome) as well.

I used to live in Lakewood, so you know I love me some Angelo's! Proud of our Cleveland companies standing behind our own!

“I’m not saying Michelle is legally incompetent. That’s baloney. But nothing she says is reliable. Anyone that damaged doesn’t have a handle on what they need,” Milano said.

Except she hasn't said anything yet? The only thing we have heard from her is that one report from her saying she was in good spirits and thanking everyone.

Except she hasn't said anything yet? The only thing we have heard from her is that one report from her saying she was in good spirits and thanking everyone.

How can someone who hasn't seen her in 11 years evaluate her competency?

Her family said she is an adult but has the mind of a child..
(think that was the other day not when she first went missing)

Thats what the family has said, But I disagree, Because the doctors in the hospital and LE wouldn't have just let her up and leave the hospita if she had the mind of a child. The hospital said she was an adult and capable of making her own decisions. I can see why Michelle refuses to speak to them.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...d-from-the-hospital-and-family-wasnt-notified

Barbara Knight lives in Florida and came to Cleveland to see her daughter, tell her she loves her, and get Michelle the help she needs. But Barbara has not been able to do that. Family members said Knight doesn’t want to see her family.

Barbara and her lawyer have been unable to get information from the hospital and police. She said she couldn’t even deliver flowers because Michelle wasn’t taking visitors.

“Barbara Knight is a mother whose daughter has lived through hell. The actual hell. Worse than we can imagine. It was hell for her, too. She came up to be with her daughter, to hug her, to help her heal. She’s been stonewalled down the line. I don’t know why and I know it’s abhorrent,” Barbara’s attorney Jay Milano explained.

Metro Health Medical Center said Knight is an adult who is able to make her own decisions. The hospital is there to protect a patient’s rights.

Bolded by me...

Wow, what a presumptuous, arrogant, insensitive and entirely uncalled for statement to make about Michelle.

She has just exited from an ordeal few of us can even fathom, and for her own mother's legal representative to make such a statement is appalling.

I would tell her mother, and her legal representative, to hit the road and don't let the door hit you in the backside on the way out.

Unbelievable.

This guy has bigger balls that AC! And sorry but if Michelle has put her foot down and says she wants no contact with her "mother" than so be it! The fact that Michelle's mother would allow her lawyer to make such a statement speaks volumes to me. :maddening: It's almost as if she (the mother) is trying to keep HER name in the papers and gain sympathy for herself. Praise the Lord for the DeJesus family stepping in to provide Michelle with the loving environment she so richly deserves!

Thats what the family has said, But I disagree, Because the doctors in the hospital and LE wouldn't have just let her up and leave the hospita if she had the mind of a child. The hospital said she was an adult and capable of making her own decisions. I can see why Michelle refuses to speak to them.

Well this is important. It means hospital staff judged her to be a competent adult!

News reports I read yesterday said the grandma and family had assumed Michelle was deceased. If her mother was really searching for Michelle all this time why didn't she contact her brother, the one who went and visited her. I wont say what I really think of Michelles mother other than I think she should leave Michelle alone, she has went and hired a lawyer trying to force Michelle to speak to her and get information.

:banghead: what for?? michelle is not ready to speak with her for reasons we can only guess.. It is obvious Michelle is coherent enough to say she does NOT want to speak to her mother! Where is Michelles rights in all this?

Michelle will have to get her own lawyer to protect her from her MOTHER now??? What the heck is wring with people today?:banghead:

Yes, but when he left the doors unlocked , he waited to catch them and then brutally beat them for trying to escape. He was training/grooming them.
In this case, he left the door unlocked and went to Mickey D's. Once arrested, he did not lie. He sang like a canary.

Oh I didn't realize they actually HAD tried before, I thought they just assumed it was a test and were too scared to try. Thanks.

He couldn't exactly lie since he was the only person living in that house and they had not 1, not 2, but 3 women and a child who were talking.

I'm not sure if he sang like a canary. I know it was reported that he confessed to 'some things' .. I hope he just admits it all and pleads guilt - takes his punishment and suffers for the rest of his life while the girls flourish with every day!

"anyone that damaged"......
WOW!!! If this doesn't say dysfunction, and someone who doesn't have a handle, I don't know what does. Michelle is with her "family", I'd say. Michelle finally has a voice and IS using it.

What door did he leave unlocked? Bedroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AustinK98