Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case speaks volumes . . .13,226 days of captivity....actions of luring vulnerable victims - luring that woman for puppies and then keeping them captive for 11 years. luring young girls - hold them captivity for 9 and 10 years - he locked doors - kept them chained - used dirty socks when they screamed for help - chains & motorcycle helmets - physical abuse, sexual abuse, repeatedly did it - slapping, punching, and jumping on stomaches, he dictated when they could eat, go to the bathroom -when the commode could be emptied. he had audacity to see their family members while he kept these women under his roof. go to church and come home and torment them. respect their elders - he was their elder - they had to do what ever he wanted, he gave them food, and money and took it away. gave no medical attention - even child born in swim pool - not breathing for a young woman to breathe for him. he put the placenta in the fridge and then discarded it when getting close to being caught. give appearance - brazen behavior taking out child and purported her as a child of his girlfriend.

this is court of law not of mercy - only god gives mercy. his actions have spoken so loud in this community and by this plea we hope anyone who challenges LEO. It was eternity and that is what we want. you gave 1000 years - we want more than that. it was not to embarrass, humiliate anyone - it was truth given to court of law.

Defense said it was inappropriate and these are really private matters - sentence was agreed upon - AC waives his right to challenge - he has agreed to life without parole. 1000 years minimum -

Judge in terms of law court has discretion - unprecedented in this county - judge has to make specific . . . (feed cutting in and out)

I thought he had already been sentenced to life. What is the prosecution asking for or is the defense trying to get something different. :banghead: ty

no prejudice or emotion will be part of Judgement. Prosecutor wants to make a statement.

unprecedented sentence - understanding of the law and unconventional . . . presentation and the facts - record of the facts - depravity - recommended minimum sentence of 1000 yrs . . .. there thousands of other years ....we will appreciate any sentence from your honor.

4 victims, anguish experience undescribable - we tried to help court get a feel for extraordinary feelings....Michelle looks out window and she got to see sun rise - first time in over decade to see what sun and rain looked like. he was master manipulator - we have heard sudden claim he suffered from mental illness - no backing for that claim - no psychiatric diagnosis or excuses - he is like bundy or gacy, he has no excuse - hea has series to blame others. he blames girls for getting in his car - berate them for not doing what they were taught. (he is talking to his atty this whole time) the only reason he agreed to this sentence was to avoid death penalty. we thought we heard of the torture . . . his attitude - he said if he had to do it he would do it all over again. he doesn't believe he did anything wrong - there is no remorse - court will note in the eval. victims worked together thru courage as teens to survive their ordeal to live to tell and go back to family. Amanda's mom died - she sadlywrote to her mother in a diary and then wrote to deceased mother. He goes to the vigil and let them see it on tv - sees it online and goes get a poster and has it in his own home. this man deserves as many years and as much punishment as the court can give him.

Defense is objecting to full interrogation of AC - thought it was a synopsis not the actual video itself. Can provide synopsis - ...exhibit 11 is 3 pg written statement of AC.
Judge says to prosecutor you don't seem to believe I know what this case is about.
Prosecutor says he will try to appeal as early as today on this case.

AC is prepared to make statement - defense attys have nothing more to say

Gawd...here we go. "I'm a sex addict." BLAHBLAHBLAH

"I'm not a monster; I'm sick".

Annnnnnnd so am I. :P

AC- "I'm not a monster, I am sick"

:violin: :boohoo:

"I'm a happy person inside."

I think I'm going to be sick.

Really? :rolleyes: "I never had a record, until I met my wife"

:boohoo:

Noones "trying" to say you're a monster. That's EXACTLY what you are...you ! :mad: Is he really making excuses WHY he was abusive to his wife????

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

"Practiced the ART of MASTURBATION".

Ugh.

Castro is Sickening. "I was never abusive until I met my kid's mother!" Wow.. what a sociopath. Let's blame everyone else. What a cowardly monster!!!!

"I'm not a violent person. I do have value for human life." Wow!!! What a great guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member