Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kidnapping with sex motivation - lifetime with minimum of 10 on multiple counts,
on each and every count .....

kidnapping with sex motivation and sex violent - imposes not less than 10 years with max of lifetime incarceration.

felonious assault - felony 2nd degree - 8 yrs incarceration for 3 counts.
assault - with a pregnant victim and sexually violent predator - court imposes sentence 8 yrs to lifetime imprisonment on this account

felonious assault - felony 2nd degree - 2 counts 8 years incarceration
gross sexaul impostion - felony 4th degree - 18 mo - 6 counts?

endangering children - 6 mo county jail - concurrent with time

on other endanger children counts - felonies of 3rd degree - 2 counts incarceration 36 mo.

charge of posessing criminal tools - 12 mo incarceration.

shortly will be talking about his findings re: consecutive sentences.

for any counts not specifically mentioned those are to be served concurrently with any other counts. if not mandatory time court imposes max even though he has not have prior convictions

your uncle Julio and wife Norma they have been in this court before and operated store for over 30 years . . . perp of that crime had excuses said he had a drug addiction but for the victims the excuses don't take away harm involved - AC says he understands.

recommended sentence - life without parole - never released from prison for any reason. the parties each gave up something to reach that agreement - court will enforce and accept recommendations.

life without parole with out any release. other part of recommendation - 10 yr to life sentences - the court is restrained by previous decisions.

imposing consecutive sentences in Ohio - circumstances make crime so heinous - court can go beyond that and deal with issues of consecutive sentences.

Judge had to determine if consecutive sentences - danger offender poses to the public. the focus on B - courses of conduct and harm caused so great - no single prison term adequately reflects seriousness of conduct.

based upon info presented here as well as shear number of offenses - kidnapping or taken to the garage - allowed out only for brief moment or takne to basement and restrained. dealt with already with plea agreement - state dismissed allied offenses charges.

court consider many rapes, felonious assault - necessary for consecutive sentence - and to punish you. I still feel that info you provide court you feel you are a victim - you may have been a victim as a child but you have been the victimizer - never should have victimized and kept these 3 women in captivity even for an hour - deplorable conditions - your should receive punishiment for harming them in taht way - danger yo pose to public. you didn't do this just once but to 3 young women and various times took advantage of one and others all horrific conditions and inhumane ways. as you are here - you say you couldnt' help this - that lack of insight tells me yo still pose great danger to society. You don't deserve to be out in community you are too dangerous.

part of one or more courses of conduct - went out and hunted for one - yu said said you just formulated it - wasn't your intention but you went on and did that to 2 others- don't know what the end game was - don't know if you had any plan. 3 women and 3 instances of subtrofuge - did not release them

restraints, rapes, felonious assaults was so great and unusual - pain suffered was unbelievable. Ms. Knight suffered what was visited upon by your ex wife suffered - you took 3 young women out of significant relationships iwth family and community - you made them slaves not people just sex objects.

human trafficking - no different - court finds no single prison term would adequately define your conduct.

sentence life without parole - consecutive sentences 73 countz? 10 years
consecutive to count 1 and to each other

life without parole 1000 years to life -
he understands the sentence.

1,000 yrs to life woooooooohoooooooooooo!

I'm amazed by how incredibly strong Michelle Knight is to speak in court against her abductor.
She is very strong and inspiring and I continue to hope all three recover along with the little girl now that Ariel Castro is in prison for life.
Now here's to hoping he dies in there soon! I wouldn't be surprised if he got attacked by other prisoners nor would I care after what he's done.

Well, unless he is placed in solitary confinement..me thinks he suffer the Jeffry Dalmer (spelling?) fate:seeya:

Gina's relative told Castro in Spanish "God have mercy on your soul."

And he said that was "uncalled for". Why would he think that was uncalled for? :waitasec:

:nevermind:

Life w/o parole on Count 1 + 10 years to life on each and every of many multiple counts + 10 years on each and every of many, many multiple counts + 10 years on one count + 10 years on each and every of multiple counts + 10 to life on each and every of multiple counts + 10 years on each and every of many, many multiple counts + 10 to life on each and every of many multiple counts + 10 to life on each and every of many multiple counts + 8 years on each and every of 3 counts + 8 to life on one count + 8 years on 2 counts +
10 months on each and every of multiple counts + 6 months concurrent on 1 count + 36 months on each of 2 counts + 12 months on 2 counts.

Life w/o parole to run consecutively with 62 10-yr-to-life sentences and 41 10-year sentences, equaling 1,000 years to life. Any counts not specifically mentioned during sentencing to run concurrently.

Just how does Castro suppose he will 'manage' his impulses in prison.....I ask. The devil before our eyes. Evil evil evil.

No contact with Amanda's daughter!!!!! WOOOO!!!

Good! The judge orders he can never contact any of the girls. EVER! :gavel:

He asks if that includes his daughter! Judge says yes! She is a victim too!

Good they remembered the no contact order

LOL he is talking about filing for paternity. Judge says still a no contact order

A great big shout out to all you lurkers - come join us in the conversation and tell us what you think of todays proceedings.

:rockon: AC isnt allowed to contact any of the victims...INCLUDING his daughter....Course he can always claim his parenteral rights in court...BUT since she was never ever recognized as a human being until after release from captivity...Me doesnt think any Judge would allow him ANY RIGHTS!!!:banghead:

clothing, household items, motorcycles and vehicles .

I love this judge! He celebrates the futures for all of the girls!

Sir there is no place in this city, country for those enslave others, you subjected harsh conduct and you could not take away their dignity. They did not give up hope - these remarkable women now have freedom which is part of being american. you are hereby remanded to prison. for the victims we celebrate your future - on behalf of the judges we .... a sense of peace.

What an A$$HAT ! How dare he...........consensual? Yeah , after being your prisoner for 5 yrs and knowing you would beat them to death for saying NO , I'
m sure they said YES........ freaking sicko. May God have mercy on his soul is right and he better be glad it's up to God and not me because I'd have no mercy on him.

I can honestly say that was THE most powerful sentencing phase I have ever witnessed. Love that Judge. I'm so proud of Michelle. What a brave woman!

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member