Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So very glad the ladies were free and with their loved ones for Christmas!

Watched the ball drop in my hometown of Cleveland, Ohio tonight from the comfort of my living room. Krewella (apparently a band?) was one of the guest acts and Michelle Knight was up on stage with her, and Krewella dedicated her last song to Michelle. Michelle was up on stage dancing in front of the crowd, with all these neon lights going off everywhere, and she seemed so happy, she had a super-warm and expensive looking faux fur jacket on, and I couldn't stop smiling just thinking about her seeing this first New Year free, and celebrating with so many people who were cheering her on, and having that warm jacket around her when she was so often cold.

Happy New Year Michelle! May God continue to open up new doors for you in 2014. We're so glad to have you back with us!

Thank you for sharing, Irish Eyes! Speaking of Michelle...

Her book will be called "Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed: A Memoir of the Cleveland Kidnappings" and is scheduled for release May 6, 2014 -- the one year anniversary of her freedom from captivity.

41a5-2LBhyL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

PRE-ORDER MICHELLE'S BOOK ON AMAZON​

READ MORE ABOUT THE BOOK VIA CKIA'S BLOG​

Michelle seems to be outcast from Gina and Amanda, I wonder if it is because she can't seem to move on with her life. I hope to finds what she needs to move on.

Michelle seems to be outcast from Gina and Amanda, I wonder if it is because she can't seem to move on with her life. I hope to finds what she needs to move on.

I'm curious as to why you think Michelle isn't moving on from this? I'm not being critical of your comment, I'm just curious.

Just because Michelle isn't writing the book with Amanda and Gina doesn't mean that she's "outcast". Michelle and Gina are very close.

Wow thanks for posting this! I missed it somehow. (that whole falling asleep at 9 NYE might have something to do with it). She looks like she's having so much fun!!

I find it interesting that both she and Amanda seem to be really into music. Michelle in particular has appeared at a number of concerts, but IIRC I think Amanda's first 'public' appearance was also at a concert. I wonder if they find the music healing. I hope so.

Thank you for sharing, Irish Eyes! Speaking of Michelle...

Her book will be called "Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed: A Memoir of the Cleveland Kidnappings" and is scheduled for release May 6, 2014 -- the one year anniversary of her freedom from captivity.

41a5-2LBhyL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

PRE-ORDER MICHELLE'S BOOK ON AMAZON​

READ MORE ABOUT THE BOOK VIA CKIA'S BLOG​

Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus plan to publish a book in 2015 about being kidnapped and held captive for a decade by Ariel Castro

http://www.cleveland.com/naymik/index.ssf/2013/12/amanda_berry_and_gina_dejesus_1.html

A Marin real estate agent has established the Klaas Family Housing fund in concert with child safety advocate Marc Klaas to help provide housing for the families of missing children.

The first beneficiary of the fund was Michelle Knight, one of three Cleveland, Ohio women held captive for more than a decade. Knight, who vanished in 2002 at the age of 20, was rescued in May 2013 from the Cleveland house where she was imprisoned, raped and abused.

"The first chunk of our money went to Michelle to pay her rent," said McLaughlin, who sent Knight a check for $6,000 in July. Knight, estranged from her mother, had nowhere to go after she was rescued.

"I have a beautiful hand-printed note from Michelle," McLaughlin said. "She said she was honored and 'eternally grateful' for the grant. She said the money 'made it possible for me to stay at a home where I feel safe, secure and cared for.'

"I put that note on my bulletin board in the kitchen. I look at it every morning," McLaughlin said.

Referring to the housing fund, "We still have plenty of money in the fund and we are actively looking for another recipient, someone we can help. We were very, very happy to help her (Knight)," Klaas said.

"When I saw the note she wrote, it had one of the most unbelievable lines I've ever heard, considering the context. When I read that line, it brought me to tears," Klaas said.

He was referring to the conclusion of Knight's hand-printed note, which read, "Thank you for helping me to start my new life with peace. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly. Life is tough, but I'm tougher."

http://www.marinij.com/marinnews/ci_24886769/ross-real-estate-agent-founds-klaas-family-housing

I just pre-ordered Michelle's book on Amazon. It's the first time I've ever pre-ordered anything from Amazon and first time I've bought a book before the price goes down after its initial release.

Michelle is an inspiration and I can't wait to read her book. I hope it's a best seller.

I don't even understand why you would assume this? Please explain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't even understand why you would assume this? Please explain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is not the first time that user has said something negative/erroneous about Michelle ("begging for money, how sad"). It's not even worth a discussion, in my opinion.

ANYWAY, Gina's birthday! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=267384506760261

I just watched the Dr. Phil interview with Michelle Knight. What a strong woman. Man, these woman went to hell and back. That really is no joke.

I think Michelle is moving on fine and I think she is so brave.

That's awesome that Charles and Michelle got together.

I wonder is Michele has got to see her son and if the son was ever told who his mom is since he was so little when she disappeared? Im so rooting for a happy ending with that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back