Amanda Knox found guilty for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those short stories anywhere online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never hear using that name to write stories.i believe it was just a nickname from childhood regarding soccer (she sneaks up on ball like a fox). I don't believe she used the name herself.

Amanda and Raffaele should never get a pass in this crime. At 3:30 on this video you can see the bathroom. Not a place to really 'clean up'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dia7CWTPblc#t=211

[modsnip]

That isn't blood you are looking at, it's a forensic test substance that was sprayed on the walls to look for blood. In about 30 seconds, it will oxidize and create the pink color you are seeing even if there is no blood.

The defendants in this case were smeared in the press long before the trail even started. The bloody bathroom fallacy is just one of many examples.

This video includes footage taken the day after the murder, showing what the bathroom looked like on the morning after the crime.

Amanda Knox - Bathroom Fallacy - What Amanda Really Saw - YouTube

ETA: The forensic test used in the bathroom is called the Kastle-Meyer test.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kastle-Meyer_test

AK and RS had just recently met. RG apparently did knot know RS, and barely knew AK. Why would the 3 of them team up to kill someone? It just does not make sense. And RG has his prints all over the crime scene, the same guy that had recently been caught breaking into several different places. I just don't see a scenario other than RG acting alone.

I never hear using that name to write stories.i believe it was just a nickname from childhood regarding soccer (she sneaks up on ball like a fox). I don't believe she used the name herself.

Thanks...I'm still looking for the stories.

Their behavior is a piece of a very large puzzle. When looking at all the pieces...it becomes crystal clear, to me, they were complicit.

I don't recall anyone ever saying their odd behavior alone was proof positive of guilt. That's simply not true.

Apparently Edgardo Giobbi disagrees. He even stated that no other investigative tools were needed when looking for the guilty person/s. Good thing they went ahead and used those other investigative tools as well or RG would have never been tried and convicted for killing Meredith.

Amanda Knox - Behavior = Guilt/Giobbi:"Case Closed" - YouTube

If a person that writes stories (short or long) about murder, rape, or things along those lines has a tendency to commit murder and/or crimes themselves then we should all be very worried. There are numerous authors that write all sorts of things of that nature. Should we just assume that they themselves are capable of the acts that they write about? And if we should assume that, should we then just go ahead and condemn them now?

"On her Myspace website page, under the nickname 'Foxyknoxy', American student Amanda Knox said: "I'm actually at one of my happiest places right now."

But closer examination of the site gives a worrying insight into the bizarre life which has led the 20-year-old brunette to an Italian police cell.

In a series of meandering short stories, she outlines a string of scenarios which includes two brothers discussing the drugging and rape of a young girl."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...suspected-Merediths-murder.html#ixzz2s6nelUku

Found this....Super interesting!!!!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/04/02/how-the-media-got-knox-wrong.html

Very quickly, Marriott lost control of the situation. As he spoon-fed the Knox-approved message to American outlets that couldn’t afford to send correspondents to Italy, those of us on the ground in Perugia began passing his contradictory e-mails around as entertainment during the long days in the court. In one instance, Marriott confirmed to me that ABC News had paid for Amanda’s parents to fly to Perugia in exchange for exclusivity. When I confronted my friend Ann Wise, an ABC producer based in Italy, she quickly passed on the leak. ABC got a denial from him that he had ever told me this—despite the fact that I had an e-mail to prove it. Similarly, in the spring of 2008, he told me that the Knoxes would not give interviews, and then Rachel Donadio of the New York Times had a sit-down with Amanda’s father, Curt Knox. Marriott told me that Rachel must have door-stepped Curt in Perugia; she confirmed that Marriott had set up the interview for her. What Marriott failed to realize was that the Italy-based press corps was a close-knit group that could not be played against eac

I am sorry that you were sucked in by this lie.

That isn't blood you are looking at, it's a forensic test substance that was sprayed on the walls to look for blood. In about 30 seconds, it will oxidize and create the pink color you are seeing even if there is no blood.

The defendants in this case were smeared in the press long before the trail even started. The bloody bathroom fallacy is just one of many examples.

This video includes footage taken the day after the murder, showing what the bathroom looked like on the morning after the crime.

Amanda Knox - Bathroom Fallacy - What Amanda Really Saw - YouTube

Excuse me, I was not 'sucked in' by anything, so that has to be retracted now, the statement is rude. IMHO Are you saying this picture of the bathroom mat is luminol or some other chemical?

140131130527-04-knox-evidencefootprint-horizontal-gallery.jpg

The defendants were not 'smeared by the press'. Meredith was murdered and there is evidence that Amanda and Rafaelle were there. By her own admission, Amanda, in one version of her truth, says that she put her fingers in her ears to cover Meredith's screams. she placed herself there with that statement.

Amanda hasn't liked the court decision #1 or #3 that found her guilty. Is she looking for the best 3 out of 5 now? She brings new meaning to the term Ugly American.

Tacopina came to Perugia as a paid consultant for ABC News to investigate the real story behind the Kercher murder, and I interviewed him for Newsweek in Rome in March. He said he was acting as a consultant to the family, even though he was being paid by ABC, and he was the first to call foul on the missteps by Italian investigators. But he also told me that deep down, he wasn’t sure about Amanda’s story.

From the above link

AK and RS had just recently met. RG apparently did knot know RS, and barely knew AK. Why would the 3 of them team up to kill someone? It just does not make sense. And RG has his prints all over the crime scene, the same guy that had recently been caught breaking into several different places. I just don't see a scenario other than RG acting alone.

Knox met Sollecito one afternoon, and pretty much moved in with him right there and then. They were inseparable until they were arrested. Knox makes fast friends. If she met Sollecito once and moved in with him, meeting Guede three times makes him, at the very least, a good friend.

The report says: "She said it was Patrick that killed her, saying that she heard Meredith scream out loudly and that she put her fingers in her ears, imagining what could have happened."

She did not intervene and claimed she did not remember anything further until she woke up in Sollecito's bed the next day.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...extreme-sexual-experiences.html#ixzz2s6RHYi8l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Some 'friend'; you hear your flat mate screaming and you put your fingers in your ears. smh She, in one version of her truth, admits to knowing a crime was taking place and 'not intervening'.

You need to read harmony's well researched link 're: the confessions in this case. Its a few pages back.

This case has shades of the WM3 case with the irrational occult theories inducing panic and directly impacting the outcomes of the case. And even that case was locals accused of harming locals. This case has layers of sexism/nationalism/racism/classism, its just a travesty on top of a tragedy. Like WM3 I think some time will have to pass for some of the frenzy to die down before appeals to reason can carry the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor