Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it reeks of an attempted blackmail attempt the way she contacted him months later as if they were engaged and he was her husband to be then she cashed in. She would have been negotiating with Radar in December.

I totally agree.

It also makes him look like a lying worm on a hook....twisting and turning...willing again to enter into a pact with a woman, to lie, to save his own butt.
Some things never change. He can sure pick em.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had to test her room or they wouldn't have found AK's DNA mixed with MK's blood in there.

They did 5 tests. 1 on the rock. The two on the floor were because of the luminal and the mixed trace isn't a valid result.

I totally agree.

It also makes him look like a lying worm on a hook....twisting and turning...willing again to enter into a pact with a woman, to lie, to save his own butt.
Some things never change. He can sure pick em.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it does say something about his character as well.

I haven't been over here in a while so I don't know what all y'all know about this girl, but it seems that she's a football blogger/writer who claims to have been in the hospital at the beginning of this year. Her name is Kelsey Kaypernick and it looks like the same profile pic as in the thumbnails on the texts. If it's the same girl, she has nothing at all to say about this stuff.

Sorry if this is old news. Haven't caught up yet but was intrigued by the texts.

Thanks. I really don't know what the deal was with that - I'm kind of leaning towards maybe she really did want to get back at him real bad, and on top of that she needed money, so she put 2+2 together and cashed in.

But the thing is, I mean we didn't really get anything all that "juicy." Or I guess the impact of his has worn off by now, now that we've been hearing about this for a few days.

I wonder, if she was really setting him up in order to cash in, why didn't she probe him about Amanda and the whole murder? That would have gotten her big bucks, ka-ching. So that's why I kind of think that maybe she really didn't have this plan at the beginning. I mean, you would think she would know that that's the kind of stuff she would get the big bucks for.

I have not seen any texts so far related to discussing the murder or Amanda or Rudy. I'm not saying he would have said anything, but any response would have been interesting, even a non-response. How he dealt with the topic. But if there were any texts like that, we would have seen them by now.

And if she had been planning all of this the whole time, I'm sure she would have brought up the subject digging for information.

What do you mean, then how did they find the Amanda footprints in there?

They weren't Amanda's footprints for starters. They were 2 prints not matched to anyone and I was talking about why they didn't find Filomenas DNA in her own bedroom. If they didn't look then obviously they weren't going to find any.

Thanks. I really don't know what the deal was with that - I'm kind of leaning towards maybe she really did want to get back at him real bad, and on top of that she needed money, so she put 2+2 together and cashed in.

But the thing is, I mean we didn't really get anything all that "juicy." Or I guess the impact of his has worn off by now, now that we've been hearing about this for a few days.

I wonder, if she was really setting him up in order to cash in, why didn't she probe him about Amanda and the whole murder? That would have gotten her big bucks, ka-ching. So that's why I kind of think that maybe she really didn't have this plan at the beginning. I mean, you would think she would know that that's the kind of stuff she would get the big bucks for.

I have not seen any texts so far related to discussing the murder or Amanda or Rudy. I'm not saying he would have said anything, but any response would have been interesting, even a non-response. How he dealt with the topic. But if there were any texts like that, we would have seen them by now.

And if she had been planning all of this the whole time, I'm sure she would have brought up the subject digging for information.

Maybe there's more. She suggested that they go private at least once, maybe more. Maybe she talked to him in more detail in another format. I find it really, really odd that in her "real" life she's acting like none of this even happened?

They had to test her room or they wouldn't have found AK's DNA mixed with MK's blood in there.

Spraying the luminal isn't the same as swabbing 50-60 objects in the room and window and taking away clothes for testing.

They weren't Amanda's footprints for starters. They were 2 prints not matched to anyone and I was talking about why they didn't find Filomenas DNA in her own bedroom. If they didn't look then obviously they weren't going to find any.

Well since Filomena room was a big part of the crime scene, I don't know if I believe that they completely ignored the room for testing. And as Myvice said, we have the mixed Amanda/Meredith DNA in there.

Maybe there's more. She suggested that they go private at least once, maybe more. Maybe she talked to him in more detail in another format. I find it really, really odd that in her "real" life she's acting like none of this even happened?

yes, it's all strange. Maybe there is more, seeing as how his father is threatening to sue the girl now.

I mean, really, this marriage thing just makes him look desperate, it doesn't really seem that big of a deal to me.

Now if he had said something about the murder, about Amanda, or about Rudy - that would have been interesting.

Well since Filomena room was a big part of the crime scene, I don't know if I believe that they completely ignored the room for testing. And as Myvice said, we have the mixed Amanda/Meredith DNA in there.

Filomena's DNA profile was not obtained so that is why her DNA was not found. There were two fingerprints belonging to Filomena found in her room. This is the fingerprint chart produced by the Polizia Scientifica...

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/Fingerprint_Chart.jpg

Filomena's DNA profile was not obtained so that is why her DNA was not found. There were two fingerprints belonging to Filomena found in her room. This is the fingerprint chart produced by the Polizia Scientifica...

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/Fingerprint_Chart.jpg

Giacomo on the wardrobe is interesting.....nothing to do with the crime but I guess he was getting a piece of clothing out for Meredith maybe?

Where does it come from? It looks like they've replaced Lumumba's profile with Filomena's.
I have no idea. Somebody put it on the PMF forum, but I can't find the source. Where can I find that Filomena's DNA was not taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member