Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the long sentences are difficult to understand, perhaps they should stick to lighter reading. Anyone that has read the German philosophers is not overwhelmed with complex sentence structure.

Any thoughts on the honorary president of the Supreme Court, Ferdinand Imposimato, being a "truther"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-relationship-Amanda-Knoxs-ex-boyfriend.html

After reading this, I no longer believe Raffaele was referring to Amanda as being mentally unstable in his texts to Kelsey Kay.

Also, my only problem with the "prank gone wrong" theory is if in fact this is what happened why on earth would she admit her history of pranking now?

Wow....the most interesting part IMO is by far is when she talks about the money, and how people are donating to him, yet basically she is saying that he is just using the money for his own fun.

I feel the same sense with this girl and with Kelsey that they are both extremely angry with him, they got fed up to the point where they went to the media.

Re: why is Amanda admitting it now - well I don't know the exact answer, but I have some theories. First of all, it must be very strange for her to read all these different theories people have, in the case of prank-gone-wrong, all of those theories would be wrong to some degree or another.

So she's been listening to all these theories for so long - I mean, you should really read the comments to her on her blog if you haven't by now - they pretty much support her no matter what, they even speak for her when people ask critical questions. They'll answer it like they're speaking for her. Anyway, so she must have some sense of Duper's delight. Like, ha-ha, look at these people trying to figure this all out and they are so wrong - hahahahaha.

And then the prank question comes up on her blog, and she's like, oh I better shut this thing down real fast so people can go on talking about their wrong theories. And she is so used to her loyal supporters who will even speak for her, that she didn't think about how her response would register with people who are not her supporters, in other words, think she's guilty. Frankly I think she has been kind of brainwashed by the supporters on her blog, by brainwashed I mean, insulated.

Anyway, so basically I think she wanted to Quash the subject so it didn't become a big deal and keep being brought up over and over, so she quickly replied that yes, I did, but it was no big deal. And she thought that would be the end of that.

Any thoughts on the honorary president of the Supreme Court, Ferdinand Imposimato, being a "truther"?

Yeah, I have one thought on the subject. Its not really fit to print, but I have a thought.

:facepalm:

I have no opinion of any of the people that are doing their jobs in order to seek justice for Meredith Kercher. I only hope that they arrive at a just and true conclusion.

I have no opinion of any of the people that are doing their jobs in order to seek justice for Meredith Kercher. I only hope that they arrive at a just and true conclusion.

Do you have an opinion of people who think the US government carried out 9/11?

Good to see you again!

Thanks. I didn't expect you of all people to notice I was gone, so I appreciate that. :)

I'm really just back to partake in the wailing and gnashing of teeth when the guilty verdict is returned tomorrow, as I have little doubt it will be.

Is the Italian Supreme Court occupied by conspiracy theorists?

If the honorary president of the Supreme Court was a 9/11 truther would you have any opinion about that?

If the honorary president of the Supreme Court was a 9/11 truther would you have any opinion about that?

I still don't really understand. Is the idea that someone in the Supreme Court is a conspiracy theorist? What is the "conspiracy theory" in this case ... that police colluded in the prosecution of all three suspects? Does that mean that someone on the Italian Supreme Court believes that the prosecution is an unfounded conspiracy?

I still don't really understand. Is the idea that someone in the Supreme Court is a conspiracy theorist? What is the "conspiracy theory" in this case ... that police colluded in the prosecution of all three suspects? Does that mean that someone on the Italian Supreme Court believes that the prosecution is an unfounded conspiracy?

No, the conspiracy theory in question is about 9/11. If someone believed in conspiracy theories about 9/11, and they were also the honorary president of your country's Supreme Court, would you have any opinion about that?

No, the conspiracy theory in question is about 9/11. If someone believed in conspiracy theories about 9/11, and they were also the honorary president of your country's Supreme Court, would you have any opinion about that?

I don't really know about all this, do we have a link that talks more in detail about this?

Back to this case I'd say its quiet the conspiracy theory to believe a long list of judges, prosecutors, witnesses, police, and so on are part of a ploy to frame AK.

I'm sorry ... I just don't know anything about it.

from the dailymail article SMK posted about PL:

My bar closed and my business folded - I have nothing now and no work.

The false arrest had a real negative impact on my personal life and my business life - things have never really recovered and it's all because of what Amanda wrongly told the police.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aly-verdict-latest-retrial.html#ixzz2rnnuw4jP

it's too bad he doesn't get it... that the police, and the police alone, are responsible for how he was quickly snatched from his home, in front of his family, before any evidence was gathered showing his guilt... and for the fact he was left locked up for those two weeks until someone actually bothered to confirm his alibi.

he's in denial too. sad...

Katody, do you really think they will be found guilty? Even though "the easiest thing for the court to do is acquit"?
I'm not so sure what the verdict will be, it could go either way I think. Why do you feel this way?
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=22280744&ref=http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/amanda-knox.htm

I know you didn't ask me, but I'll say this anyway - I firmly belive they will be convicted. Italy has a track record. Americans might be naive enough to think that Knox and Sollecito are guilty just because their media doesn't cover the case properly, but Europeans know more.

Italy is lower than Vladimir Putin's Russia when it comes to ECHR rulings on unfair trials. Only Turkey is keeping pace with Italy, and even Turkey hasn't managed to convict scientists of manslaughter for failing to predict an earthquake. Nor has Turkey managed to produce a Supreme Court judge who believes that George Bush was behind 9/11, or that women cannot be raped if they're wearing jeans.

Speaking as a European, Italy needs major political and judicial reform. IMO, MOO, :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895