Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very logical analysis.

What about the light situtation in Meredith's room? Was her own light working? What kind of lighting did she have for her own use?

In one of the crime scene photos it shows a stationary light above her bed that is on.

The argument of no "evidence" of AK and RS in the murder room is constantly used as proof they didn't do it.

Well if we are back to using that logic, then RG is not guilty of breaking Filomenas window,crawling in a glass fill windowsill, and ransacking her room all while leaving NO trace of himself there.

If the argument can't be used both ways then it is an invalid argument.

Exactly, RG's footprints in blood appear to be positioned straight towards the main door from MK 's bedroom door without deviation. When he finally left MK's room with blood on his shoes there is no indication (that you would expect to see reflected in his footprints ) that he turned to face the door to pull the door closed to lock it with MK's key as he left. IMO it appears that he walked straight out of MK's room without locking the door. So who locked that door if not him ?

What kind of locking mechanism was it? Did it have to be locked with a key, or could someone lock it from the inside?

Either way, IIRC there wasn't any blood on the doorknob, is that correct? There would have had to have been blood from his hands. And he didn't wash his hands b/c no bloody footprints leading to the bathroom.

This is a very logical analysis.

What about the light situtation in Meredith's room? Was her own light working? What kind of lighting did she have for her own use?

Thanks. I'm trying to envision all the facts within the "Guede did it" theory. It is a fact that Knox's lamp was moved to Meredith's bedroom during the murder or clean up. We know that Guede did not clean up. If we have to exclude all the evidence outside the bedroom, then presumably we don't need to also exclude evidence inside the bedroom ... or do we?

I'd like to hear an explanation for the lamp on Meredith's bedroom floor in the context of "Guede did it." A suggestion that the lamp was there weeks before the murder occurred is simply impossible. However, if we exclude the glass of water next to the bed that was not spilled, we can say that the murder happened while Meredith was on the bed. If we exclude the lamp, we can explain why there is no evidence of Guede in Knox's bedroom. I have to wonder how much evidence inside and outside of Meredith's bedroom has to be excluded in order to defend Knox, because the list seems to grow with each day.

In one of the crime scene photos it shows a stationary light above her bed that is on.

If she didnt have her own lamp in her room, I can conceivably see how she might have gotten the lamp herself to use as a focus light for her studying. I know I hate using those stationary or fan lights for reading, and I like to have direct light on whatever I'm reading. So, there could be an explanation for the lamp, IMO. I just don't know.

The argument of no "evidence" of AK and RS in the murder room is constantly used as proof they didn't do it.

Well if we are back to using that logic, then RG is not guilty of breaking Filomenas window,crawling in a glass fill windowsill, and ransacking her room all while leaving NO trace of himself there.

:goodpost:

Exactly, RG's footprints in blood appear to be positioned straight towards the main door from MK 's bedroom door without deviation. When he finally left MK's room with blood on his shoes there is no indication (that you would expect to see reflected in his footprints ) that he turned to face the door to pull the door closed to lock it with MK's key as he left. IMO it appears that he walked straight out of MK's room without locking the door. So who locked that door if not him ?

There are bare foot prints matching Knox, revealed with luminol, facing Meredith's door. Guede's bloody shoe prints go directly from Meredith's bedroom to the living room and out the front door. There is no evidence that, after the murder, he went into the small bathroom, Knox's bedroom, the large bathroom, or Filomina's bedroom.

Another point is that Guede knew to lock the bedroom door. I would think that most bedroom doors don't have locks.

If she didnt have her own lamp in her room, I can conceivably see how she might have gotten the lamp herself to use as a focus light for her studying. I know I hate using those stationary or fan lights for reading, and I like to have direct light on whatever I'm reading. So, there could be an explanation for the lamp, IMO. I just don't know.

There was a lamp similar to Amanda's in Meredith's room next to her bed.

Meredith had a light in her bedroom and she had her own lamp. Knox's lamp was on the floor near the door and was plugged in. According to Knox, there is no Knox DNA on her lamp, even though Knox had used the lamp on a daily basis for six weeks.

Thanks. I'm trying to envision all the facts within the "Guede did it" theory. It is a fact that Knox's lamp was moved to Meredith's bedroom during the murder or clean up. We know that Guede did not clean up. If we have to exclude all the evidence outside the bedroom, then presumably we don't need to also exclude evidence inside the bedroom ... or do we?

I'd like to hear an explanation for the lamp on Meredith's bedroom floor in the context of "Guede did it." A suggestion that the lamp was there weeks before the murder occurred is simply impossible. However, if we exclude the glass of water next to the bed that was not spilled, we can say that the murder happened while Meredith was on the bed. If we exclude the lamp, we can explain why there is no evidence of Guede in Knox's bedroom. I have to wonder how much evidence inside and outside of Meredith's bedroom has to be excluded in order to defend Knox, because the list seems to grow with each day.

THe answer to that is: Any evidence in which we have to say "Amanda Knox."

What kind of locking mechanism was it? Did it have to be locked with a key, or could someone lock it from the inside?

Either way, IIRC there wasn't any blood on the doorknob, is that correct? There would have had to have been blood from his hands. And he didn't wash his hands b/c no bloody footprints leading to the bathroom.

I believe the locks had to locked with the key.

There was blood on the inside handle, none on the outside.

There was a lamp similar to Amanda's in Meredith's room next to her bed.
A study lamp which belonged to Meredith? And it was also in the room, in addition to Amanda's lamp, in the crime scene pics? Is there a link to a pic?

I was going to say: Meredith was far too serious a student, for her parents or siblings NOT to have given her a study lamp as a going away gift. Or she would have bought one herself.

There are bare foot prints matching Knox, revealed with luminol, facing Meredith's door. Guede's bloody shoe prints go directly from Meredith's bedroom to the living room and out the front door. There is no evidence that, after the murder, he went into the small bathroom, Knox's bedroom, the large bathroom, or Filomina's bedroom.

Another point is that Guede knew to lock the bedroom door. I would think that most bedroom doors don't have locks.

Otto, do you know if the lock could be locked from the inside or did it need a key?

Hmmm....and those keys were missing, correct? Have they ever been found? (Sorry, I know these are probably obvious questions).

Quite true. Additionally, Knox attempts to exclude all evidence outside of Meredith's bedroom. In that line of reasoning, the broken window is unrelated to the murder.

Hmmm....and those keys were missing, correct? Have they ever been found? (Sorry, I know these are probably obvious questions).

Yes Meredith's keys are missing and were never found.

1. What happened to the key to the bedroom? Was it ever accounted for? (am seeing now that her keys were never found--maybe tossed with the phones; was the ravine searched?) And was the outdoor handle wiped? Did they take prints?
2. And what about the theory of the duvet cover being a sign of a female perpetrator being involved ? (I have heard this sort of thing before, as when a victim's hair had been cut off, the police said, "indicates a female rival, not a male" and this theory was proven correct.) Does it seem unlikely to most of you that Guede as a lone wolf would cover MK with a duvet (after having moved her from the wardrobe to the center of the room, and placed her on her back.)
3. Also, why the pillow beneath her? Was this part of the simulation?

:floorlaugh:
Any thoughts on how Knox's lamp ended up on Meredith's bedroom floor with no evidence of Guede in Knox's bedroom? Why is there no DNA on the lamp? Shouldn't Guede's DNA be on the lamp?

Maybe MK borrowed that lamp, that night or during the week prior. AK had basically not been sleeping there all week and it does not seem like she was doing much studying unlike MK.

RG need not touch everything in the room,

It is also backwards logic to imply that just bc RG has no DNA in the rock room that is somehow equivalent to saying that it is the same as AK and RS not leaving DNA in the murder room. Not all evidence is of equal importance, some, such as DNA in the actual murder room, is the most important of all. That matches RG without question - all over the place. Evidence though not DNA adds further illumination on how RG got in the house, etc, but it is not needed. The evidence supports multiple ways RG could have gotten in, he could have broke through with the rock and climbed in, he could have knocked down the door, which had a loose clasp and came in, who knows.

The thing is, the prosecution need not prove how RG got in and if he went to the bathroom there, those facts add to what happened but what really matters is the DNA evidence left all over the murder room. If they did not have that they would not have been able to convict RG IMO. Indeed, they would not have even found RG without it.

They do not have that evidence in the murder room against RS and AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95