Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm visiting my sister and can't catch up on everything. We'll see if I can find some more time later.

The reference links don't work. The witness summaries are just his own spin about was said and he takes things out of context and twists peoples words to suit his agenda.

I'm not saying the actual translated transcripts aren't accurate although recently someone noticed Guede's Skype call was a little different on that site compared to the one on PMF.

In his summary for Francesco Sollecito he writes Raffaele had 2 knives on him at the police station when it was only his regular pocket.

One of the editors on the fake wiki is a man who claims to be Jesus Christ and the fake wiki blogger also posts on a forum run the same guy who claims to be Jesus Christ and can control the weather.

Like Chris said....buyer beware getting taken in by an anonymous blogger like this guy.

BBM

Sure they do. The references are numbered footnotes and the referenced footnotes are at the bottom of the page.

Each link works as it should

Yep, they all work for me too.

Strange!

Edgardo Giobbi himself stated otherwise. In fact he did not require the forensics to know that they were guilty. If one were to believe him, due to their superior abilities and "intuition", the 3 things AK did that was so disturbing to him were the following:

1. Sobbed at the crime scene.
2. Did a La Mamba move while putting on foot covers.
3. Ate pizza at 3 p.m.

In fact they did not even require forensic testing to back up their intuitive investigations!!!

Amanda Knox - Behavior = Guilt/Giobbi:"Case Closed" - YouTube

That's a 33 second clip from something and we know that forensic evidence was introduced at trial.

BTW, I'm sticking around a little. I can't help myself. :seeya:

Senseless murders happen everyday but a female sexually assaulting and murdering another female using a knife is extremely rare to the point of almost being unheard of.....let alone being done with the help of a new boyfriend of 6 days and some random third guy they'd bumped into and brought along who the new boyfriend didn't even know.....and this murder/rape going down in the space of an hour.....after watching Amelie.

BBM

By your own admission it does happen though. Rarity doesn't equal impossible.

The only evidence that stronger drugs were used is that, allegedly, Knox and Sollecito have no memory of the night of the murder. Pot does not wipe memory.

Sollecito had used stronger drugs in the past.

Odd that, isn't it? They can't seem to remember the one night they are being accused of murder. I wonder how many other nights they've forgotten.

Logically, I think guilt stands or falls with the fact of staging/simulation, even making consideration of dna/blood/luminol/knife evidence - and even the clean up - less relevant.

For if the burglary and sexual assault were simulated (as has been set forth by the prosecution and ruled by Massei), then it can be inferred backwards that someone had an interest in doing this, and it was not likely to be Guede.

If AK and RS were present when MK was sexually assaulted (the evidence suggesting this, and only this, for no evidence suggests that either of them sexually assaulted the victim) then it can be deduced that it was the consciousness of this assault (having been present when it transpired) which would give them the idea to stage a sexual assault once the victim was deceased, (removing the bra with a knife, and pushing the shirt up) to mislead investigators about their presence, and to lead them to believe that a lone wolf and not a threesome were the perpetrators of ANY violence.

Furthermore, the staging of a breakin and burglary would again seem to lead away from Guede-as-lone-wolf and toward Knox and Sollecito.

If there was no staging/simulation, the rest goes falling down into nothing. And this must be concluded from determining facts such as if the bra was removed after or prior to death and if the rock was thrown from inside or outside the window. If I were on the jury, this would be my obsession right now, to rule out reasonable doubt.

Neither of them said they had consumed alcohol.

Why Your Memories Can't Be Trusted

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tedtalks/mystery-of-memory_b_4159290.html

You can trust your own memory -- right? Wrong. Psychologist Elizabeth Loftus shares decades of research showing that when it comes to remembering things, what we swear is fact is often fiction... and sometimes, the consequences of trusting our own memories are life and death.

Are you suggesting that nobody can remember anything correctly?

Do you have links for those assertions. I missed that post.
As I said previously, go back two threads ago. If need be, do an advanced search under my username and "knife" or "test drive" as possible search terms.
EDT
I had hoped that by referring to previous discussion (but not discussing it further now), this would be OK with the mods. If not, please accept my apologies.

Odd that, isn't it? They can't seem to remember the one night they are being accused of murder. I wonder how many other nights they've forgotten.
Neither one claimed complete amnesia due to drugs. Raffaele took longer than Amanda to revert to his original version of events: we were both at home. I don't find it to be of consequence in the fact that their recollections don't match exactly. But I do find it interesting that when Sollecito asked for a calendar to refresh his memory on the night of his interrogation, the police did not give it to him (this is discussed in Honor Bound). Therefore, I think he confused the night of 31 October with the night of 1 November during his interrogation. MOO.

Neither one claimed complete amnesia due to drugs. Raffaele took longer than Amanda to revert to his original version of events: we were both at home. I don't find it to be of consequence in the fact that their recollections don't match exactly. But I do find it interesting that when Sollecito asked for a calendar to refresh his memory on the night of his interrogation, the police did not give it to him (this is discussed in Honor Bound). Therefore, I think he confused the night of 31 October with the night of 1 November during his interrogation. MOO.

How unfortunate. He had to actually think back four days to figure out if he stayed in on Halloween or on November 1. I'm sure it was really difficult to remember given that October 31 was a special event. If that's what is in Sollecito's book, then he is milking the sympathy angle for all it's worth.

How unfortunate. He had to actually think back four days to figure out if he stayed in on Halloween or on November 1. I'm sure it was really difficult to remember given that October 31 was a special event. If that's what is in Sollecito's book, then he is milking the sympathy angle for all it's worth.
I don't think that all Italians make a big deal about Halloween. He did not go out that evening. I don't see how it would be different from any other evening during which he studied. BTW I could be wrong, but I believe that Amanda worked that evening, so I don't see it as particularly memorable.

We have no idea whether that floor is covered w DNA of MK and the other roommates. They did no testing on control areas or random samplings of flooring so it may very well be that skin cells from various feet is all over
Of course we do. The argument that DNA is all over is simply wrong. There is no reason to swap every square inch of the cottage and rather impossible to do so. Thinking that 'something' is there because you didn't test it, is a desperate defensive attempt to distract from what is actually there. IMO.

Is Dr. Galati wrong in his assertion here, and is the Cassazione also wrong?
They are right, and so is judge Massei. This is not a new trial. This is an appeal. There is already a decision, and to change that the defense need to come up with something better than 'it could be something else' argument. IMO.

They are right, and so is judge Massei. This is not a new trial. This is an appeal. There is already a decision, and to change that the defense need to come up with something better than 'it could be something else' argument. IMO.
Yes, but it would appear the defense are saying "it had to be something else; none of this is tenable".

Yes, but it would appear the defense are saying "it had to be something else; none of this is tenable".
Yes, but they did that in the first trial as well. What is different now?

I don't think that all Italians make a big deal about Halloween. He did not go out that evening. I don't see how it would be different from any other evening during which he studied. BTW I could be wrong, but I believe that Amanda worked that evening, so I don't see it as particularly memorable.

That's right. He didn't celebrate on Halloween, but he most certainly was aware of it. The Italians had their own special day on November 1. Knox was looking for a party on October 31, contacting Meredith several times. Meredith did not respond. With all those special events that week, if he couldn't remember what happened when, I would suggest that a calendar would not have helped.

November 1st was memorable. The roommate of your gf got murdered. That is something you would talk about all day, every day. There is no excuse for this one. IMO.

Drugs are drugs ... they mess up people's minds. There is a reason that drugs are illegal, and there is a reason that Sollecito swore off ever using drugs again after the night of the murder. knox and Sollecito admitted to using pot or hashish, but they are both proven liars, so there's no reason to believe this. It's quite possibly another self serving statement in the sense that pot explains their messed up memories, but it doesn't mean that they were so out of it that the drugs could be related to the murder.

Knox and Guede had partied together, Knox and Sollecito had partied together. There is no giant leap in terms of Knox partying with both at the same time.

BBM
Yes exactly I have no reason to believe them, it makes total sense to me to only admit to pot.

I see. The prosecutor's office is corrupt. We've heard that before, but there is no proof that it is true.

incorrect. charges, conviction, and sentence:

The case also left its mark on Mignini, who was convicted and received a 16-month suspended sentence for abusing his office over law enforcement tactics -- such as the wiretapping of offices -- in the "Monster of Florence" investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/07/01/amanda.knox.author/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member