Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the photos from the scene it would've been a lot easier to climb on the balcony around back and thru the doors or the kitchen window. Something RG was familiar with because he had been to the boys flat.

It maybe easiest to climb but it's not the safest or the fastest. It's also exposed and there's no quick escape route from the balcony.

The window Guede chose was safe and easy to break and very easy to climb and enter in seconds as the guy demonstrated on TV.

Please don't edit my comments.
Let's keep it simple. Let's include the facts.
It's true that I do not believe that what we see on the climber video is complete and accurate, and I do not believe that it reflects the facts on the night of the murder.

Is it true you do believe they support the guy out of the frame and he is faking the climb while lying about it?

Why would he do something like that? Why would the TV station do it?

That's pretty small. My daughter's the same size and she's tough! runs marathons and obstacle races crawling under barbed wire and climbing over walls, but I'm pretty sure a grown man with a knife could overpower her and it would not be her fault for not defending herself.

Guede is 5'10" (Dempsey) and slim.

Is it true you do believe they support the guy out of the frame and he is faking the climb while lying about it?

Why would he do something like that? Why would the TV station do it?

I think he's floating when he's has four fingers on the window ledge and his arm and shoulders are higher than those four fingers. How do you think he's staying in that position while he waves his right arm around and there's nothing supporting his feet?

Guede is 5'10" (Dempsey) and slim.
I think without a knife, Meredith would have karate chopped and kicked him (or anyone who was assaulting her). The knife makes the difference. If someone even smaller than I am held a knife to my throat, I would try and cooperate so my life might be spared.

What interests me more is if the neck injury itself does indicate multiple attackers:

I must ask myself, once a cut was made, would I begin to thrash in earnest?

(In the 1957 Clutter murders in Holcomb, Kansas, Mr. Clutter allowed himself to be tied up along with his wife and children. He foolishly thought the 2 perpetrators would rob them and leave. Once his throat began to be slashed, he fought wildly, but vainly (as he was hog tied at that point). Question: Could MK's wrists have been bound (say with a cord or sock) at any point? ( I guess no if autopsy did not find marks. I just wonder if it was brief or with something that did not leave any indications. OK, just musing here......)

(p 370 Massei)
"This disproportion is all the more serious and inexplicable if one considers Meredith's physical and personality characteristics recalled above. It seems inevitable that it must be considered that the criminal action was carried out by several people acting together against Meredith, who, strongly limited in her movements, could not defend herself in any way nor shield herself with her hands in order to avoid a vital part of her body (the neck) being repeatedly struck."

***ESSENTIAL QUESTION HERE: Usually a victim has multiple major wounds to their hands from attempting to block the weapon; it is automatic and instinctive and did something block Meredith from making this movement?

Thank you I have very good grasp of the evidence. It is always good to separate opinions from undisputed facts.

It doesn't contradict in any way the claim they slept until 10.

Yes, technically it does. Sleeping is when you sleep, as in you are either lying in bed or somewhere, eyes closed, not aware of surroundings....you know, standard definition of sleeping....and please, I am not going to go into pages-long discussion on this thread of what "sleep" actually means. If someone wants to whip up the defintion and tell me "sleeping" is not what I and mllions other around the world think it is, then I give up right now.

So, technically someone wasn't sleeping at those times. Because someone turned computer on and music on (requires activity), and someone turned their phone on (requires activity).

I think he's floating when he's has four fingers on the window ledge and his arm and shoulders are higher than those four fingers. How do you think he's staying in that position while he waves his right arm around and there's nothing supporting his feet?

I think he's standing on the narrow ledge that's above the lower window. It's a great foothold, he doesn't even need climbing shoes, he wears normal sport shoes, like Guede did.

What do you think he's standing on?

It maybe easiest to climb but it's not the safest or the fastest. It's also exposed and there's no quick escape route from the balcony.

The window Guede chose was safe and easy to break and very easy to climb and enter in seconds as the guy demonstrated on TV.

I respectfully disagree. I think the easiest, safest, and fastest would've been around back.

I also believe it was staged and AK/RS chose the window they could hide behind a door. So she could use the shower story without seeing the "break in".

I respectfully disagree. I think the easiest, safest, and fastest would've been around back.

I also believe it was staged and AK/RS chose the window they could hide behind a door. So she could use the shower story without seeing the "break in".

Why did she need a shower story?

Yes, technically it does. Sleeping is when you sleep, as in you are either lying in bed or somewhere, eyes closed, not aware of surroundings....you know, standard definition of sleeping....and please, I am not going to go into pages-long discussion on this thread of what "sleep" actually means. If someone wants to whip up the defintion and tell me "sleeping" is not what I and mllions other around the world think it is, then I give up right now.

So, technically someone wasn't sleeping at those times. Because someone turned computer on and music on (requires activity), and someone turned their phone on (requires activity).

Technically he may have not been aware it was morning, 5:30 was still dark. If they put some music on to have sex for half and hour or whatever and then fell asleep again. I bet the cops didn't ask about the timing of each intercourse. Whatever :)

I think he's standing on the narrow ledge that's above the lower window. It's a great foothold, he doesn't even need climbing shoes, he wears normal sport shoes, like Guede did.

What do you think he's standing on?

The bottom window is not directly beneath the upper window. I think he's floating. In this photo, his feet are dangling while he holds himself up by holding the bars with both hands.

Why did she need a shower story?

So she could explain her presence at the cottage that morning. How else would she discover all the "strange things" that morning.

As I posted above, this is not the case at all. One could still think there is a possibility of lying yet still not get to murder. They could have come back that nights saw the scene, picked up stuff, and then did not want to call police bc they were stoned so they waited till morning. That scenario is but one way to interpret what went on.

You cannot get to murder just by lying or lack of alibi. Especially in a case w no motive.

So they came home to find a dead Meredith, lying partially naked with blood all over her, blood all over the room, blood all over her face, and they were so scared of their marijuana use being found out that they just left her there? Didn't even call Laura, Filomena, anyone?? Either they are innocent but incredibly, incredily, incredibly selfish people, or that is not what happened.

Btw, I thought a lot of people in Europe smoke marijuana and it's not as big of a deal there as it is in U.S.?

Anyway, and also it's one thing to just accidentally stumble on the scene, it's another to go actively cleaning up the scene when you didn't commit the murder. That is a huge leap.

The bottom window is not directly beneath the upper window. I think he's floating. In this photo, his feet are dangling while he holds himself up by holding the bars with both hands.
<lets snip the huge photo>
OK. So you do believe the TV faked it.

Why would the TV station do it? Wasn't it much simpler to show the truth?

And how did they manage to convince that guy to lie and take part in the faking? There must have been a lot of onlookers and the guy is from Perugia? They even display his name!

And who convinced the TV to fake that climb? For what purpose?

So she could explain her presence at the cottage that morning. How else would she discover all the "strange things" that morning.

Doesn't compute. Why not break the obvious window and tell a different story?

OK. So you do believe the TV faked it.

Why would the TV station do it? Wasn't it much simpler to show the truth?

And how did they manage to convince that guy to lie and take part in the faking? There must have been a lot of onlookers and the guy is from Perugia? They even display his name!

And who convinced the TV to fake that climb? For what purpose?

Why does CNN do an interview with G Mignini and show such an edited version to their viewers?

Technically he may have not been aware it was morning, 5:30 was still dark. If they put some music on to have sex for half and hour or whatever and then fell asleep again. I bet the cops didn't ask about the timing of each intercourse. Whatever :)

And ... he turned on his phone at 6 AM but did not notice the time even though there were messages from his father.

OK, two young people newly in love, in bed together, wake up and play music on the computer for 30 minutes then go back to sleep for a few more hours - and you can't IMAGINE what they were doing or how that could happen? Really?

What we can't imagine is why lie about that in the first place, and then continue to lie about it, even in the face of murder charges and being on trial for murder. She even stated that they "might" have been having sex that night, so it's not like it was some big secret at that time. As well as "might" have been reading, "might" have been talking....she just can't seem to be certain about anything. Just a lot of "might this," "might that."

What they didn't want is hypotheticals of what they "might" have been doing that night, they wanted to know what did they do that night?

Why does CNN do an interview with G Mignini and show such an edited version to their viewers?

CNN posted a photo of Knox as a 12 year old when reporting on the case. CNN also posted a photo of a female officer kicking in the window of the downstairs flat and implied that it was where Meredith was murdered. Strange but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member